Trump Election Deniers Are..........Denied Their Election.....

This stealing of elections is a very miserable situation we are in.

This is how much your vote matters!
1668380931936.png

There is only ONE Senate Race left to be determined.

Four Traitor backed candidates for Secretary of State Lost.

The win in Nevada handed control of the Senate to Democrats.

Media Whore Kari Lake is sinking into the sunset.

I see the teeny tiny red spot growing smaller

But it lives on, deeply embedded in yours and others heads here.

skynews-trump-thumbs-up-air-force-one_4146514.jpg
I think I heard the inimitably gifted Victor Davis Hanson give a
pretty fair analysis of Trump doing what he's done to DeSantis
the last week.Basically in defense of Trump.Pointing out how If Not
for Trump coming to DeSantis' aid and rescue in a timely manner by
Stumping for him in order to Win as Governor in 2018 against a
really shady Democrat { Andrew Gillum } and in Broward county.
It is just basic human nature that Trump would now feel
cheated by heaping all praise on DeSantis and acting as if
Trump who ?. Only the guy who re-invented the GOP.
Why should Trump accept being treated as if 2nd banana.
Like the GOP now revolves around DeSantis.

Republicans take away Roe V Wade, the Holy Grail of leftists, and the only price they pay is the senate stays the same and they gain seats in the house.
The celebrating leftists are clueless.

And thankfully so.

Republican election deniers were among the more significant threats to democracy.
poor old senile tool Joe biden
Abortion Rights Wins In Kentucky, Elsewhere Stoke Supporters.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Lexie Overstreet logged plenty of miles on foot, knocking on doors to try to persuade Kentuckians not to take away one of the last legal paths to restoring abortion rights in the state.

Now she’s hoping her side’s win at the ballot box Tuesday will convince the state’s highest court to throw out a sweeping abortion ban passed by the Republican-led legislature.

“It was great to wake up this morning and know that Kentuckians are on the same side as me,” the 21-year-old University of Louisville student and volunteer said after the election. “And know that the thousands of doors that I knocked aren’t going to be forgotten and that all those people I talked to, they cast their vote and their vote was heard.

Keep laughing at your losses Cons. Your red spot is shrinking.
dont you wish you had been aborted, no doubt your parents regret not doing that

Four Trump Endorsed Candidate's For Secretary of State LOST Their Election.

Former President Donald Trump endorsed four Republicans for secretary of state positions in the general election, boosting candidates who have cast doubt on the legitimacy of U.S. elections in some of the most closely divided states.

Every single one of them lost.

Democratic incumbents Jocelyn Benson of Michigan and Steve Simon of Minnesota both beat back challenges. Arizona’s Adrian Fontes — a former elections official in the state’s largest county — won the open seat in his state. And this weekend, attorney and first-time candidate Cisco Aguilar was declared the winner in Nevada.

Their wins blocked a group of Republicans who deny President Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election from overseeing the vote in key battlegrounds in 2024: Jim Marchant in Nevada, Mark Finchem in Arizona, Kristina Karamo in Michigan and Kim Crockett in Minnesota.

All Fucking Four of the Trump Backed Election Deniers Fucking Lost Their Own Fucking Election. They each and everyone of them conceded defeat.

Democrats also control the U.S. Senate. The XXXXXXX take over of the House of Representatives is slowing down. That great big.....great bigly big Red Wave is more like a red spot.

The Trump endorsed/supporting Candidate for Governor of Arizona Kari Lake is struggling to for a win. Post Mod Edited to comply with clean start and avoid shut down as bait thread. White 6

All that crowing by Cons is pretty much mute right now.

I love Democracy.
More wins for the good guys.

The ghouls celebrating the ability to kill their own babies in the womb are not the "good guys"

Praying daily for justice. Daily.

I do not think God will be slow
Sadfully we're on track to celebrate the UnGodly.
As if Back in the mid 1550's and Venerated Man of
unflinching character { Saintly Saint Sir Thomas More }
acting Lord Chancellor who steadfastly refusing to bend to
the will of an historically corrupt Monarch { King Henry VIII }.
Has not the Renaissance taught us anything.The period
known for Studia Humanitatis { grammar,rhetoric,history,
poetry,AND Moral Philosophy }.A sort of " narrow pedantry ".
We as humans are now in a different world preoccupied with
Lying, and some New World Order scheme.That not only reguires
but Demands a virtual dumbing down of the citizenry.
Therefore use Public education and the Woke Big tech and
MSM to commingle their influence and Voila.
You get what Pennsylvanians somehow crafted.
A virtual big lug,trust fund brat and mentally challenged
Senator for the New World Order Democrats to wield around.

The ghouls celebrating the ability to kill their own babies in the womb are not the "good guys"

Praying daily for justice. Daily.

I do not think God will be slow

Fuck your version of you fucking Magical, Mystical, Mythical Non-Existent Skyman.

You use your version of your bible as a weapon. The bible tells Women how to get rid of an unwanted baby. The bible says that is a Man hits a pregnant Woman and the baby lives, he no punishmen, if Man strikes pregnant Woman and baby dies, the Man get a fine.

You do no give a shit about that baby after it is born. You do not care if that baby get a roof over its head, clean water to drink, a solid education and three meals a day. Fuck you and fuck you god.

Forum List

Back