Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

Snopes even calls bullshit on this. Not only did he raise money for vets, he added another $1 million of his own money to the donations. His own donation came 4 months after the event but not the donations of the funds from the event. More liberal twisting of the truth.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it. Shows you how much they really do hate our veterans and the republicans. Nothing but hate from the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He got caught lying about it.

The media has given Trump a big pass on his constant and pathological lying. That era is coming to an end and his lies will be exposed and put him on the defense more and more as the campaign moves forward.
There is no excuse for him to have been claiming he made a one million dollar personal donation when he had not.

Whats funny about the snopes piece is that they says:

While it's true that the $6 million raised by Trump during his veterans' charity event on 28 January 2016 was initially paid to The Donald J Trump Foundation, that foundation will disburse the donations, along with another $1 million donated by Trump himself, to a variety of veteran's charities:

No mention if he really raised that much money either. Funny because this happened:

Earlier this week, Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, told "CBS This Morning" that Trump has already "taken a million dollars out of his personal account" and has "given it to charities that he felt was worthy and any remaining money would be distributed before Memorial Day."

But Trump seemed to directly contradict Lewandowski's statements in an interview with the Washington Post published Tuesday.

"I don't know that Corey would even know when I gave it out," Trump said.

The money raised during Trump's special event to benefit veterans initially went to the Donald J. Trump Foundation, but it's inaccurate to say that the money ended up in the candidate's personal account or will be used to fund his presidential campaign.

The full list of veterans organizations Donald Trump singled out for donations is as follows:

So it doesnt say any money was given to anyone. Its just a list of Charities Donald SAID he would donate to. And for some reason Snopes put that in as a fact.

Snopes even calls bullshit on this. Not only did he raise money for vets, he added another $1 million of his own money to the donations. His own donation came 4 months after the event but not the donations of the funds from the event. More liberal twisting of the truth.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it. Shows you how much they really do hate our veterans and the republicans. Nothing but hate from the left.

Do tell. How has he lied ?

The money raised during Trump's special event to benefit veterans initially went to the Donald J. Trump Foundation, but it's inaccurate to say that the money ended up in the candidate's personal account or will be used to fund his presidential campaign.

The full list of veterans organizations Donald Trump singled out for donations is as follows:

American Hero Adventures in Eugene, OR

Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Charitable Service Trust in Cold Spring, KY

Fisher House Foundation in Rockville, MD

Folds of Honor in Owasso, Oklahoma

Homes for our Troops in Taunton, MA

America's Warriors in El Reno, OK

Hope for the Warriors in Annandale, VA

K9 for Warriors in Ponte Vedra, FL

Liberty House in Manchester, NH

Mulberry Street Veterans Shelter in Des Moines, IA

Seal Foundation in Virginia Beach, VA

Operation Homefront in Quincy, MA

Partners for Patriots in Liberty, TN

Projects for Patriots in Sioux City, IA

Puppy Jake in Des Moines, IA

Racing for Heroes in Mill Hall, PA

Support Siouxland Soldiers in Sioux City, IA

Task Force Dagger Foundation in McKinney, TX

The Green Beret Foundation in San Antonio, TX

Veterans Airlift Command in St. Louis Park, MN

Warriors for Freedom in Stillwater, OK

22Kill in Dallas, TX

Some Concerned Over Trump Veteran Donations

So it doesnt say any money was given to anyone. Its just a list of Charities Donald SAID he would donate to. And for some reason Snopes put that in as a fact.

Why aren't you bitching at the woman who distributes monies from the Trump charities?

Here she is. Go after her. :) Her name is Lynne Patton. On the far right.

348BC58E00000578-3605597-Donald_Trump_employee_Lynne_Patton_bottom_right_has_slammed_peop-a-127_1464122229659.jpg

Because unlike you this isnt about personally attacking someone on a dare.

I asked where the money went and you get mad like how dare anyone ask Trump questions

You are giving credit to Trump for forwarding the funds donated for veterans to veterans as if he deserves some great credit for doing what he promised to do in exchange for free media coverage he received when he ran away from a debate moderated by Megan Kelly.
He is under criticism and being called a liar for not divulging that the original amount claim had fell short and that he claimed he gave a million of his own funds to the endeavor. Until he was exposed and veterans began demonstrating and publicizing the truth, he continued to promote the fraudulent claims. He lied about the amount collected and the personal donation. The amount collected has been a controversy for months. He could have come out anytime and stated he was not sure about the amount of pledges that would be actually donated and or adjusted his claim. He should not have lied about the personal donation until he was caught lying.

Last edited:

Do tell. How has he lied ?

Did you notice that this doesnt say they RECEIVED donations? This is just a wish list.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:
Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.

Trump supporters don't care. They have the same scruples as he does.

Sure we care.... he did a wonderful thing. The OP is full-of-shit.

BTW... Limbaugh raised over $3,000,000 for cancer... all of which went to the cause.

Rush Limbaugh saved many times that via the Bush tax cuts for the rich.

What does this have to do with anything? Limbaugh does a Lymphoma drive every year... and has for decades.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

"Snopes posts the organization that got the money"

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

You keep saying that but the site never said he released the money. Since you're sighting the site, I'm sure you can quote Snopes saying that all the money was distributed.

But you cant, do you know why? Because you're playing hard and fast with the truth. Now, post more about me and avoid quoting your claim. I laugh when I'm right.

He's sighting the site? What's he gonna do, shoot at it?

Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.

I say I'm asking, you say I'm not. Perfect, Trump isnt allowed to be asked questions then. Great.

I say I'm asking, you say I'm not. Perfect, Trump isnt allowed to be asked questions then. Great.

You're a racist.

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

You keep saying that but the site never said he released the money. Since you're sighting the site, I'm sure you can quote Snopes saying that all the money was distributed.

But you cant, do you know why? Because you're playing hard and fast with the truth. Now, post more about me and avoid quoting your claim. I laugh when I'm right.

RtjmAAw.jpg

RtjmAAw.jpg

LOL.... and there ya have it. But come on, we know you hate Trump because he's white... you're a known racist!

You're not asking anything. You're playing off of Matthews stupidity & trolling. Nothing more. Matthew is just too stupid to realize it.

You must not laugh very often

You must not laugh very often
No time for laughter when you're an oppressed black man under the boot of the evil white American male.

You're not asking anything.

Here I'll post my question from page one that still hasnt been answered. You even quoted it but I can see you're upset

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go?

Do you see the question now? Ok, thanks.

You're playing off of Matthews stupidity & trolling. Nothing more. Matthew is just too stupid to realize it.

Not sure what that means but I await an answer to my question. Here it is again in case you happen to blurt out my lack of question

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go?

Forum List

Back