Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
So much bull shit ..

One, Everyone uses the tax code to lower their tax liability.. Everyone!!

Your launder list of crap from MSDNC has been shown lies and deceitful,, If someone didn't fulfill a contract I wouldn't pay them either. Your having problems with commonsense. Or your too stupid to teach..

And your victim outrage is total crap.. Trump was mocking the reporters inability to report facts accurately.

Speaking of low life scum bags who purport lies and half truths as truth... look in the mirror.

Given that these people are parrotting the inaccurate facts... being completely clueless with no idea what they are doing...
No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS", or "Reporting the facts", mean anymore?

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.
"Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs"

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs ⋆ US Herald

She is a corrupt witch and she belongs in jail.

Monica is sucking his dick.
Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.
Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.

Not the point. He called her Miss Piggy and Miss House keeping, too. And that IS a problem as you'll see with his numbers.

Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

^^ The desperation... it's severe. Get him/her some help.

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

Dumping your wife for a younger model is decent?

Your wife getting older should not be grounds for your marriage going south

Lets talk Epstein.

How many trips did he make?

Trump also took trips with Epstein

It is Trump running for President

sex
/seks/

noun

If you have ever been lucky enough to experience sex, you have that in common with her, too.

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
So much bull shit ..

Your launder list of crap from MSDNC has been shown lies and deceitful,, If someone didn't fulfill a contract I wouldn't pay them either. Your having problems with commonsense. Or your too stupid to teach..

And your victim outrage is total crap.. Trump was mocking the reporters inability to report facts accurately.

Speaking of low life scum bags who purport lies and half truths as truth... look in the mirror.

Given that these people are parrotting the inaccurate facts... being completely clueless with no idea what they are doing...
No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS", or "Reporting the facts", mean anymore?

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs ⋆ US Herald

And you’re an idiot who can only deflect.

Clinton isn’t the thread topic, Trump is.

Attacking Clinton with childish lies doesn’t mitigate the fact Trump has no business being president.

sex
/seks/

noun

You really are disconnected from reality and commonsense..

So much bull shit ..

Attacking Clinton with childish lies doesn’t mitigate the fact Trump has no business being president.
Hillary is a lying piece of shit and she is part of the topic of this thread as you have compared the two.. Just like others here have..

So much bull shit ..

When all the media paid is attacking Trump with ridiculous lies, such as trying to paint him as tax fraud... I think it's ok that we, the real people get to have some fun on her expense.

Hillary is a lying piece of shit and she is part of the topic of this thread as you have compared the two..

Agree again! :2up:

You are a true disgrace... everyone minimizes their taxes. Even you...

Trump has not committed any crime in minimizing his. None... Zero..

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

Mocking "a" handicapped person does not make you a bad person. Mocking them in general is a different thing. I don't have a problem with mocking handicapped idiots just like I don't have much of a problem in mocking idiots in general, within reason. In fact I even mock Trump sometimes, his gestures are sometimes out of control. But not like with Hillary, where she is the one not controlling her gestures.

Also I am not a conservative, nor a Christian so that is that. Go away, troll...
Yes, mocking a person because of their handicap makes you a bad person

I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

Mocking "a" handicapped person does not make you a bad person. Mocking them in general is a different thing. I don't have a problem with mocking handicapped idiots just like I don't have much of a problem in mocking idiots in general, within reason. In fact I even mock Trump sometimes, his gestures are sometimes out of control. But not like with Hillary, where she is the one not controlling her gestures.

Also I am not a conservative, nor a Christian so that is that. Go away, troll...

But mocking a person because he is retarded does not make you a bad person. And by that I mean, because he is an idiot...

You sound like that all the time, no wonder you are mocked so much.

So much bull shit ..

Geez...you and your sleaze bag peers are really desperate. Using a skit of Forrest Gump...when she wasn't even running for President, is hardly the same as Trump actually mocking a handicapped person on National TV.

He shouldn't get anywhere near the WH....not even on a tour.

So much bull shit ..

The moment Mertex was talking about virtues or lack thereof Hillary needed to be discussed,.

So much bull shit ..

Geez...you and your sleaze bag peers are really desperate. Using a skit of Forrest Gump...when she wasn't even running for President, is hardly the same as Trump actually mocking a handicapped person on National TV.

And Trump was mocking his inability to report facts accurately. Had you listened to what was said you would have known that...

You are a true disgrace... everyone minimizes their taxes. Even you...

Trump has not committed any crime in minimizing his. None... Zero..

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

"EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover"

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

As you were saying?

Of course she didn't

I wonder where the lib outrage is on this????

I remember, Hillary is above the law and any accountability. SO its OK for DEMOCRAPS TO DO IT...

Forum List

Back