Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

But it's OK if say CNN shames a fat woman....

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Great catch! If Hillary believes the bullshit she is shoveling she would drop CNN

Can't go after one when they have done the same themselves.

Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.
Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

Dumping your wife for a younger model is decent?

Your wife getting older should not be grounds for your marriage going south

They are stooping down to Trump's level.....and it will probably be a lot lower by the time of the election. No more touting "Family Values" and "Moral Majority" for these deplorables.

I love her comments....
\Oh your dick is so big Oh just shove it in my mouth baby

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?
I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.
Decency to divorce? Bwahahaha....most conservatives claim to be Christian and divorce is usually the last option, and Catholics are totally against divorce...but you think divorce is the decent thing to do? Now that is totally representative of Trump supporters....low class and no sense of dignity or decency.

Oh, and FYI, Trump cheated on wife #1 and wife #2...in case you forgot, or you are just being a hypocrite. And it was Ivana that filed for divorce (she's on her fourth divorce now)....I would say she has no decency, but you think that's the way to go? Bwahaha.

Amid all the facts that are coming out about how Trump doesn't pay taxes, doesn't pay his employees, scams people out of money and now exposed for scamming $30 million from NJ with the aid of the governor (Christie)....I would say you are either delusional or extremely hypocritical for saying the Clintons are crooks.

Laughable.

You are a true disgrace... everyone minimizes their taxes. Even you...

Trump has not committed any crime in minimizing his. None... Zero..

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
So much bull shit ..

One, Everyone uses the tax code to lower their tax liability.. Everyone!!

Your launder list of crap from MSDNC has been shown lies and deceitful,, If someone didn't fulfill a contract I wouldn't pay them either. Your having problems with commonsense. Or your too stupid to teach..

And your victim outrage is total crap.. Trump was mocking the reporters inability to report facts accurately.

Speaking of low life scum bags who purport lies and half truths as truth... look in the mirror.

Decency to divorce? Bwahahaha....most conservatives claim to be Christian and divorce is usually the last option, and Catholics are totally against divorce...but you think divorce is the decent thing to do? Now that is totally representative of Trump supporters....low class and no sense of dignity or decency.

Oh, and FYI, Trump cheated on wife #1 and wife #2...in case you forgot, or you are just being a hypocrite. And it was Ivana that filed for divorce (she's on her fourth divorce now)....I would say she has no decency, but you think that's the way to go? Bwahaha.

Amid all the facts that are coming out about how Trump doesn't pay taxes, doesn't pay his employees, scams people out of money and now exposed for scamming $30 million from NJ with the aid of the governor (Christie)....I would say you are either delusional or extremely hypocritical for saying the Clintons are crooks.

Laughable.

But thanks for showing that you indeed parrot the crazy media, have been programmed, and have no clue how the system works.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
So much bull shit ..

Your launder list of crap from MSDNC has been shown lies and deceitful,, If someone didn't fulfill a contract I wouldn't pay them either. Your having problems with commonsense. Or your too stupid to teach..

And your victim outrage is total crap.. Trump was mocking the reporters inability to report facts accurately.

Speaking of low life scum bags who purport lies and half truths as truth... look in the mirror.

Given that these people are parrotting the inaccurate facts... being completely clueless with no idea what they are doing...

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS" or "Reporting the facts" means anymore?

Last edited:
Monica is sucking his dick.
Trump allegedly calls a woman a name, Bill had numerous affairs, allegedly forced himself on women and Hillary sought out to destroy those who stood up against her husband.

"A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”

And Paula Jones, who sued Mr. Clinton for sexual harassment, winning an $850,000 out-of-court settlement to drop the case, said earlier this month that Mrs. Clinton enabled her husband in his abuse.

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women"

She allowed the rapes. Nice you bitch.

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

CNN hypocrisy? Flashback to when network fat shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado

Cnn Hypocrisy? Flashback To When Network Fat Shamed Miss Universe Alicia Machado
Great catch! If Hillary believes the bullshit she is shoveling she would drop CNN

Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.
Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

Laughable.

I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

Laughable.

I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

Mocking "a" handicapped person does not make you a bad person. Mocking them in general is a different thing. I don't have a problem with mocking handicapped idiots just like I don't have much of a problem in mocking idiots in general, within reason. In fact I even mock Trump sometimes, his gestures are sometimes out of control. But not like with Hillary, where she is the one not controlling her gestures.

Also I am not a conservative, nor a Christian so that is that. Go away, troll...

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Uh --- not really. The latter is quantifiable, the former is a value judgment. Your analogy is apples and oranges. Left-brain vs. Right brain.
"Orange" pun not intended but inevitable.

Value judgments are subject to what the rest of the human race calls "discretion". Which is a part of "temperament".
Uh---what? Gaining a shit ton of weight is gaining a shit ton of weight. It's quantifiable via simple observation. If I pack on 20+ pounds of blubber you don't need to put me on a scale to say I gained a massive amount of weight.
"Gaining a shit ton of weight"....how many pounds was that?

Did anyone notice?
p09a.jpg

Talk about desperation.

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.

15 pounds isn't fat and a normal person would t body shame another person

But it's not like disgusting Donald who happens to be obese could do anything that would disgust you.

Talk about desperation.

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

Laughable.

"EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover"

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

As you were saying?

Laughable.

So much bull shit ..

Given that these people are parrotting the inaccurate facts... being completely clueless with no idea what they are doing...
No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS", or "Reporting the facts", mean anymore?

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.

15 pounds isn't fat and a normal person would t body shame another person

But it's not like disgusting Donald who happens to be obese could do anything that would disgust you.
Gotcha Chicken Legs.

BTW Happy New Year

So much bull shit ..

No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS", or "Reporting the facts", mean anymore?

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.
"Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs"

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs ⋆ US Herald

So much bull shit ..

Your an ignorant fool... But that is what makes you a democrap... YOU HAVE NO COMMONSENSE... and no cognitive thought skills.. Your so focused on who might or might not be a victim you miss the FACTS... Your feelings don't mean shit! The facts mean everything..

Talk about desperation.

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

More lies and half ass assertions and innuendo... anything to create doubt in Trump supporters..even if it is devoid of facts to support its position..

Forum List

Back