Trump Donor Ellison's Son Donates Big to Biden

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"David Ellison, son of Republican megadonor Larry Ellison, has contributed $929,600 to support President Joe Biden's reelection, marking a significant cross-party donation"

Way to go David. Thanks for supporting Joe Biden.

"David Ellison, son of Republican megadonor Larry Ellison, has contributed $929,600 to support President Joe Biden's reelection, marking a significant cross-party donation"

My understanding is that Trump used to donate heavy to both parties, before the Dems refused to support him, so he changed party.

Rich people's kids are the worst kind of kids. They were born rich and thus feel the need to rebuke their own parents.

Last edited:

1713467266031.png

Ok another pedophile supporter ✅
Hey Harley, does that mean the Donald Trump was a pedophile supporter all those years, until 2016? Well, I have to say, he did run with Epstiene and Maxwell, so there is that.

Hey Harley, does that mean the Donald Trump was a pedophile supporter all those years, until 2016? Well, I have to say, he did run with Epstiene and Maxwell, so there is that.
TTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
IDK dude. I wouldnt doubt it.
Im sure the pedophile will appreciate your vote as well :thup:

Forum List

Back