Biden is blaming the Republicans for the border invasion crisis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

President Joe Biden is pointing the finger at congressional Republicans over a surge in irregular migration, after they rejected his recent request for billions in new enforcement funding.

'I've been pushing them — my Republican colleagues — since I got in office. I think we have to make a major change in the border,' Biden told reporters on Saturday, as he headed to Camp David.

'I'm prepared to make significant alterations in the border,' the president added.

Biden is blaming Republicans in Congress for failing to take up immigration reform and denying his recent request for $3.5 billion in additional funds for border enforcement and asylum processing.

Comment:
Joe Biden is a liar.
Biden stopped building the border fence, which was effective, and then he sold off all of the building materials for the fence.
He has commanded the border patrol to remove fencing to help people to illegally cross our border.
Biden and the corrupt Democrat Party want to use that $3.5 billion to process the illegal aliens faster, not to stop the illegal alien invasion.
The Democrats will grant these millions of illegal aliens amnesty just as soon as they have a Dem majority in the house and senate and a Democrat president again.
When the Democrats grant amnesty and allow these millions of illegal aliens to vote, it will give the Democrats permanent political power.
It will be the Crazy Democrat Cult's dream come true>>> a one-party neo-marxist police state.
It will be the end of our republic.

'I'm prepared to make significant alterations in the border,' the president added.

Biden is blaming Republicans in Congress for failing to take up immigration reform and denying his recent request for $3.5 billion in additional funds for border enforcement and asylum processing.

Our President is stating the obvious

Republicans need a border crisis to campaign on in 2024. They have nothing else to run on

They have no interest in a bipartisan solution to the crisis at the border

If Republicans are so serious about solving the border crisis, why hasn’t the Republican led House made it a Legislative priority?

Instead, they are focused on Impeaching Biden, Hunter Biden, shutting down the Government

I'd start off with telling mexico that all border crossings will be shut down.....Let's see who can weather that storm better.

We have almost a trillion dollars worth of commerce with Mexico. You want to shut it down?

President Joe Biden is pointing the finger at congressional Republicans over a surge in irregular migration, after they rejected his recent request for billions in new enforcement funding.

'I've been pushing them — my Republican colleagues — since I got in office. I think we have to make a major change in the border,' Biden told reporters on Saturday, as he headed to Camp David.

Comment:
Joe Biden is a liar.
Biden stopped building the border fence, which was effective, and then he sold off all of the building materials for the fence.
He has commanded the border patrol to remove fencing to help people to illegally cross our border.
Biden and the corrupt Democrat Party want to use that $3.5 billion to process the illegal aliens faster, not to stop the illegal alien invasion.
The Democrats will grant these millions of illegal aliens amnesty just as soon as they have a Dem majority in the house and senate and a Democrat president again.
When the Democrats grant amnesty and allow these millions of illegal aliens to vote, it will give the Democrats permanent political power.
It will be the Crazy Democrat Cult's dream come true>>> a one-party neo-marxist police state.
He is largely correct. Republicans want a crisis they can use as a wedge in an election year. They have no interest in coming to the table and discussing immigration reform.
And undocumented immigrants...aren't allowed to vote. :) Only US citizens. Oh yeah...and walls don't keep people out.

He is largely correct. Republicans want a crisis they can use as a wedge in an election year. They have no interest in coming to the table and discussing immigration reform.
And undocumented immigrants...aren't allowed to vote. :) Only US citizens. Oh yeah...and walls don't keep people out.

What else can Republicans run on?

Hunter Biden’s Laptop?
Transexuals using the Bathroom?

They know better than to run on Abortion, killing Obamacare, ending Gay Marriage

Without a Border Crisis they have nothing

Comment:
Joe Biden is a liar.
Looks like you ain't gonna vote for Biden.

If Republicans are so serious about solving the border crisis, why hasn’t the Republican led House made it a Legislative priority?

Instead, they are focused on Impeaching Biden, Hunter Biden, shutting down the Government
Republicans passed House Article 2 to redefine asylum restrictions in May 2023, which has been sitting on Schumer's desk for 9+ months. Instead, Biden's administration removed security wall funding, the Remain in Mexico policies, and is actively suing the state of Texas over its security measures to minimize the Biden immigration crisis. Biden visited the border after El Paso was scrubbed down and cleaned up, just like old San Francisco for the China visit.

Sorry, Democrats are failing on the illegal immigration crisis, and are now in reactive mode because it's an election year. "The buck stops here" Biden is once again blaming someone else instead of holding himself accountable.

Shutting down Biden's government is a legislative priority at this point.

You children have done enough damage.

Comment:
Joe Biden is a liar.
It wasn't too long ago that the statist left was warning of an over population crisis & food shortages in America. With the statist left it appears that what ever is handy for the moment is where they head too.

Shutting down Biden's government is a legislative priority at this point.

You children have done enough damage.
Thats all Republicans have….Crisis

No Legislative agenda

Last I heard, he was complaining about the Texas National Guard messing up the convenience of that trafficking operation he has going on with the NGOs and the Mexican Cartels.

Apparently he amended the lawsuit against Texas to complain about the sudden lack of convenience.

How many bills to close the border and put up a wall and deport illegals is Biden going to sign? :rolleyes-41:

:itsok:

Thats all Republicans have….Crisis

No Legislative agenda

We've all seen what your "legislation" consists of: Bigger government, more spending, higher taxes, more rules and regulations against consumers, high crime, open borders, wars, high inflation, high prices, and selling out the country to our enemies.

No thanks. Go fuck yourselves with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

How many bills to close the border and put up a wall and deport illegals is Biden going to sign? :rolleyes-41:

:itsok:
Our President realizes the border crisis is much bigger than that but is willing to include more border protection

Closing the border hurts too many people

Forum List

Back