What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trump / dole or pence 2024 !

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Dole and Jimmy Carter should run. They'd be a combined 199 years old. That's EXPERIENCE.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Dole and Jimmy Carter should run. They'd be a combined 199 years old. That's EXPERIENCE.
A mind meld by Spock of both of them at the same time would revel the true intention of Jefferson when he was president having an affair with Dolly Madison......

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dole will be dead, Pence I am sure has learned his lesson... never trust a Trump, and if Trump gets elected again, this country is dumber than I thought it was.

The idea that anyone thinks he is a conservative rather than anything but an narcissistic opportunist boggles the mind. One of the more amusing aspects of his "popularity" is, most of the people who voted for him thought of him as nothing more than a punchline prior to his spouting a few jingoistic, far right bullshit slogans.

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt that Pence will run with Trump. Not after what happened on January 6th, 2021. Matter of fact, I could very well see Pence run against Trump in 2024. Now that will stir some controversy and possibly boost Pence even more. JMO

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
return the greatest president in american history to his proper place ! dole or pence could run with him
Damn you are ignorant.not only on trump being the greatest president but dole and pence are as evil as bush,both Rinos same as them.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dole will be dead, Pence I am sure has learned his lesson... never trust a Trump, and if Trump gets elected again, this country is dumber than I thought it was.

The idea that anyone thinks he is a conservative rather than anything but an narcissistic opportunist boggles the mind. One of the more amusing aspects of his "popularity" is, most of the people who voted for him thought of him as nothing more than a punchline prior to his spouting a few jingoistic, far right bullshit slogans.
Letting them get away with fraud was dumb.

Vel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Serious question, who IS an actual conservative? I'm not sure that I know what delineates a conservative in the year 2021. What does a conservative stand for now?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List