trump / dole or pence 2024 !

I think Dole and Jimmy Carter should run. They'd be a combined 199 years old. That's EXPERIENCE.
A mind meld by Spock of both of them at the same time would revel the true intention of Jefferson when he was president having an affair with Dolly Madison......

Dole will be dead, Pence I am sure has learned his lesson... never trust a Trump, and if Trump gets elected again, this country is dumber than I thought it was.

The idea that anyone thinks he is a conservative rather than anything but an narcissistic opportunist boggles the mind. One of the more amusing aspects of his "popularity" is, most of the people who voted for him thought of him as nothing more than a punchline prior to his spouting a few jingoistic, far right bullshit slogans.

I doubt that Pence will run with Trump. Not after what happened on January 6th, 2021. Matter of fact, I could very well see Pence run against Trump in 2024. Now that will stir some controversy and possibly boost Pence even more. JMO

return the greatest president in american history to his proper place ! dole or pence could run with him
Damn you are ignorant.not only on trump being the greatest president but dole and pence are as evil as bush,both Rinos same as them.

Dole will be dead, Pence I am sure has learned his lesson... never trust a Trump, and if Trump gets elected again, this country is dumber than I thought it was.

The idea that anyone thinks he is a conservative rather than anything but an narcissistic opportunist boggles the mind. One of the more amusing aspects of his "popularity" is, most of the people who voted for him thought of him as nothing more than a punchline prior to his spouting a few jingoistic, far right bullshit slogans.
Letting them get away with fraud was dumb.

Serious question, who IS an actual conservative? I'm not sure that I know what delineates a conservative in the year 2021. What does a conservative stand for now?

Serious question, who IS an actual conservative? I'm not sure that I know what delineates a conservative in the year 2021. What does a conservative stand for now?
They support the destruction of our country and Demacracy for the sake of a ass hole. They hate government and want representitves murdered and they are antipolice and want to kill them and they have the insanity to suggest they are Christians and pro American. They are nothing but a hate group they call a party that hates America. They are nothing but traitors to this country. They are worthless group that lost their voice in this country and should lose their vote also.

return the greatest president in american history to his proper place ! dole or pence could run with him
trump can run again with his friend and fellow criminal rapist mike tyson, that will be a great spectacle!!!!

1622951990825.png

If Trump can become speaker of the House in 2023, would he even run for president? He might be happy letting a younger GOP president get in for two terms. The 22nd Amendment term limits a president to two elections even if they are non-consecutive. I like Trump in the House better than as president.

Trump would only need to win in one safe district. So the MSM would be castrated.

If Trump can become speaker of the House in 2023, would he even run for president? He might be happy letting a younger GOP president get in for two terms. The 22nd Amendment term limits a president to two elections even if they are non-consecutive. I like Trump in the House better than as president.

Trump would only need to win in one safe district. So the MSM would be castrated.
You’re assuming that the HoR republicans would give him the gavel if he were elected to the HoR, IMHO that’s a BIG assumption. They’d have to bypass seniority altogether and then acquiesce to Trump being their designated mouthpiece and what would they gain in return for it? Not much except at least 2 more years of the Democrats making him a campaign issue.

You’re assuming that the HoR republicans would give him the gavel if he were elected to the HoR, IMHO that’s a BIG assumption. They’d have to bypass seniority altogether and then acquiesce to Trump being their designated mouthpiece and what would they gain in return for it? Not much except at least 2 more years of the Democrats making him a campaign issue.
1. Trump makes democrat and MSM heads explode.
2. Trump energizes Republicans like no one else, Trump would beat McCarthy easily, if McCarthy even runs
3. Trump's America First policies are more popular than the democrat's Russia First and China First policies
4. Trump would be much more comfortable in the House, needing to only win in one safe district
5. Trump lost in 2020 by about 43,000 votes after a pandemic, after the democrat's runaway inflation hits, the GOP is guaranteed to win in 2022 and 2024.

1. Trump makes democrat and MSM heads explode.
2. Trump energizes Republicans like no one else, Trump would beat McCarthy easily, if McCarthy even runs
3. Trump's America First policies are more popular than the democrat's Russia First and China First policies
4. Trump would be much more comfortable in the House, needing to only win in one safe district
5. Trump lost in 2020 by about 43,000 votes after a pandemic, after the democrat's runaway inflation hits, the GOP is guaranteed to win in 2022 and 2024.
Personally I don’t see anything there that would be sufficient to encourage HoR Republicans to give him the gavel if he were to actually win a House seat. Not a good cost-benefit for them, since they each would have to face all the Trump negatives when they run for re-election.

On the other hand, who knows, maybe you’re right and the majority of them would jump off that cliff, after all Congress Critters aren’t exactly known for an over abundance of common sense. :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back