Trump does not support gays

Simple fact. Pence will have no influence on him about this.

13692536_10206185772356472_352918565941887909_n.jpg

I am not sure of what support you need from Trump.

Don't tell me that the gay community is another on the list of people that the democrats need to take care of. WTH can't anyone live without the democrat's helping hand.

I hope you get whatever support you need Jake.

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

None whatsoever - after they're already dead. Thank you, Hillary!

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

I'm thanking her for stating the obvious, after they were already dead, in context.

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

So that was the punch-line quote. But what was the context?

More: In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment ...

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.

Didn't say she was responsible. I said she didn't respond in a manner that would have given them better security. Then, to compound her incompetence she lied about the source of the attack. THAT is what I truly fault her for. People make mistakes. She lied to try and keep from being pilloried in the press.

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

Fucking amazing.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.

Didn't say she was responsible. I said she didn't respond in a manner that would have given them better security. Then, to compound her incompetence she lied about the source of the attack. THAT is what I truly fault her for. People make mistakes. She lied to try and keep from being pilloried in the press.

You keep telling yourself that. The short period of determining what actually happened (about a week) was addressed in each and every investigation. She didn't lie. She officially repeated the best information that the CIA had. When they finally changed their minds, she went with what they told her. Only a intentionally ignorant goober would think differently.

Why were the people on site shipped out of country and NOT ALLOWED to testify?

Sometimes you gotta laugh that the radical left often displays the same bigotry and and offensive stereotypical judgement that they attribute to the right. Featuring a tiny blonde girl in a sexually charged ad is offensive enough and typical of the pedophile left but using stereotype stuff about homosexuals being interested only in hair and makeup seems obviously bigoted. Of course low information duh duh undereducated lefties who rely on the comedy channel for political analysis probably still don't get it.

Fucking amazing.

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

You keep telling yourself that. The short period of determining what actually happened (about a week) was addressed in each and every investigation. She didn't lie. She officially repeated the best information that the CIA had. When they finally changed their minds, she went with what they told her. Only a intentionally ignorant goober would think differently.

You don't need an FBI gag order on agents for innocent people.

More tinfoil hat crap.

You don't need an FBI gag order on agents for innocent people.

Oh goody. Another conspiracy theory. Please tell me all about it.

More tinfoil hat crap.
You'd suck Obuma's dick if it meant YOU didn't have to deal with the truth and people like me!

Benghazi Survivors: Are They Not Being Allowed To Speak Because Of This?

Benghazi Survivors Remain Gagged by Federal Law - Breitbart

Shup Vagisil. If I want any of your crap, I'll wipe it off my dick.

Forum List

Back