Trump does not support gays

Simple fact. Pence will have no influence on him about this.

13692536_10206185772356472_352918565941887909_n.jpg

None whatsoever - after they're already dead. Thank you, Hillary!

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.
She has never been exonerated.....If a non partisan investigation not beholden to the White House, been performed, Hillary would be going to trial as a defendant,
THAT is the truth.

So Goudy is in the bag for Hillary?
hey asshole. There are forces and influences much bigger than Congress.
Another example of the behind the scenes back room dealing is the e mail scandal being swept under the rug...
So Bill Clinton and EX president summons the sitting US Attorney General for an impromptu meeting about an aircraft sitting on the tarmac and The Attorney General has the GALL to say no government business was discussed and all they spoke about were grand kids other small talk?
Then as a mere coincidence the FBI and the US Attorney General announce Hillary Clinton will not be charged for any of the criminal acts attributed to her?
This may appear as and you may dismiss it as a conspiracy theory, but the coincidence is just too convenient to ignore.
Like I stated. there are powerful forces at the highest levels of our federal government who's best interest is served by keeping Hillary Clinton content.
My guess is the Clintons have shit on key officials and key donors and supporters to the President, the democrat party and others associated with the upper reaches of government.
You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.
She has never been exonerated.....If a non partisan investigation not beholden to the White House, been performed, Hillary would be going to trial as a defendant,
THAT is the truth.

Another example of the behind the scenes back room dealing is the e mail scandal being swept under the rug...
So Bill Clinton and EX president summons the sitting US Attorney General for an impromptu meeting about an aircraft sitting on the tarmac and The Attorney General has the GALL to say no government business was discussed and all they spoke about were grand kids other small talk?
Then as a mere coincidence the FBI and the US Attorney General announce Hillary Clinton will not be charged for any of the criminal acts attributed to her?
This may appear as and you may dismiss it as a conspiracy theory, but the coincidence is just too convenient to ignore.
Like I stated. there are powerful forces at the highest levels of our federal government who's best interest is served by keeping Hillary Clinton content.
My guess is the Clintons have shit on key officials and key donors and supporters to the President, the democrat party and others associated with the upper reaches of government.

Got it . It;s a big old conspiracy, and only you and a few other nut jobs have figured it out.

13631404_1054116084678056_2029178627978911726_n.jpg

THAT is the truth.

THAT is the truth.

Got it . It;s a big old conspiracy, and only you and a few other nut jobs have figured it out.

View attachment 81957

Priceless......and so true

I think Pense realized he wasn't going to win reelection, and decided to jump all in on the political suicide mission by being Trump's VP. He got some real LEGAL issues coming his way that is going to cost of the taxpayers of Indiana.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

none-republican-gop-tea_party-women_s_rights-immigration_reforms-pfen538_low.jpg

Only 4 GOP governors out of 36 are even bothering to go to the convention. One of them a very pissed off Chris Christie.

19969308-large.jpg

I think Pense realized he wasn't going to win reelection, and decided to jump all in on the political suicide mission by being Trump's VP. He got some real LEGAL issues coming his way that is going to cost of the taxpayers of Indiana.

none-republican-gop-tea_party-women_s_rights-immigration_reforms-pfen538_low.jpg

Only 4 GOP governors out of 36 are even bothering to go to the convention. One of them a very pissed off Chris Christie.

19969308-large.jpg

OMG liberals just keep.getting.dumber......yeah he was sure he wouldn't win and planned on the invite from trump.......jesus how do you combat this ignorance

Are they muslim terrorists, too?
Irrelevant. They kinda look like them, and haven't been properly vetted. Get 'em out.

Everything that bitch slaps the left is irrelevant to you!
Well at least you're starting to supporting gays and Arabs.
The Democrat candidate for President has taken hundreds of millions from regimes that execute homosexuals.
The republican candidate has too and builds them golf courses as well
Hundreds of millions? What are Hillary's orders? A golf course? What did Bill and Hillary do to earn the money? I am certain Hillary does not build anything. So why did they invest with her?

Irrelevant. They kinda look like them, and haven't been properly vetted. Get 'em out.

Everything that bitch slaps the left is irrelevant to you!
Well at least you're starting to supporting gays and Arabs.
The Democrat candidate for President has taken hundreds of millions from regimes that execute homosexuals.
The republican candidate has too and builds them golf courses as well
Hundreds of millions? What are Hillary's orders? A golf course? What did Bill and Hillary do to earn the money? I am certain Hillary does not build anything. So why did they invest with her?

Hmmmmmm, they have never had jobs just politics.....it wouldn't be political favors......nahhhhhhhh

19969308-large.jpg

Wasn't informative nor entertaining the first time you posted it on another thread. Since you already understand that Hitlery is a wart covered witch with a lot of baggage packed on her broomstick, you have no other alternative than to try and marginalize the other side. Your motto has become "Vote Hitlery...cause she isn't Trump!!"....very amusing if it all actually mattered.

With all that's going on in this nation the so called plight of the homos is far down the list

Besides, no president can do anything regarding gays. I know people have gotten used to Obama going around congress and doing what he wants, but that is not how it's supposed to work.

Forum List

Back