Trump does not support gays

Simple fact. Pence will have no influence on him about this.

13692536_10206185772356472_352918565941887909_n.jpg
A spoof on "Queer eye for the straight guy"?.....
That show was a hoot.....Watched every episode.

Actually, with Pence's history - he'll be a negative influence.
Leave it an angry nail spewing liberal to fuck up a good joke.

Lol. Will they be smiling when Trump tries to get them out of here?

Wow, you really believe propaganda, Goebels would love you.

Conservatives may not like homosexuality, but we're honest and we don't believe harm should come to them and frankly we don't care what you do in the bedroom as long as it consenting adults......

And we don't make excuses for terrorists that execute gays.....we want to defeat as much as gay people do.

Lol. Will they be smiling when Trump tries to get them out of here?
Are they muslim terrorists, too?
Irrelevant. They kinda look like them, and haven't been properly vetted. Get 'em out.

Everything that bitch slaps the left is irrelevant to you!
Well at least you're starting to supporting gays and Arabs.

Always have.....you're just starting to notice.....thanks for expanding your mind

None whatsoever - after they're already dead. Thank you, Hillary!

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.

Why were the people on site shipped out of country and NOT ALLOWED to testify?

More tinfoil hat crap.
You'd suck Obuma's dick if it meant YOU didn't have to deal with the truth and people like me!

Benghazi Survivors: Are They Not Being Allowed To Speak Because Of This?

Benghazi Survivors Remain Gagged by Federal Law - Breitbart

Gagged? They testified before Congress.

CNN Forgets: Benghazi Survivors Have Testified Before Congress

I am not sure of what support you need from Trump.

Don't tell me that the gay community is another on the list of people that the democrats need to take care of. WTH can't anyone live without the democrat's helping hand.

I hope you get whatever support you need Jake.

Jake has no sources, he's just a leftwing troll.

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

Trump doesn't support anyone who isn't straight, white, male, and exceptionally closed minded

Wow the whole democrat playback in one post......and anybody that does is excommunicated from their group....gotta maintain purity

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

really? please provide evidence of democrats "keeping people in line". :cuckoo:

why do you think pence would want to change his mind? pence is the governor who signed the "it's ok to hate gays bill" into law in indiana.
Please show the its ok to hate gays law.....
Explain in detail where any law clearly states that.
It is people like you who increase the divisiveness and fan the flames of hate.

Forum List

Back