Trump divided us, Biden has united us. As a conservative, I thank you Joe!

Your OP is nonsense. Look at Xiden's record.
The catastrophe in AFG, being held in contempt by NATO allies
Lawlessness on the streets
CRT in schools
The FBI intimidating parents, aka "domestic terrorists"
Runaway inflation
A 37% approval rating in polls
His moronic war on oil
His "woke" military policies
The open border disaster
The drugs coming in thru the open border
Millions of unvaccinated migrants being flown throughout the US
Paying some migrants $450,000 for crossing illegally

If facts and statistics on policies were all it took to win political office, then the GOP would win 90% of the time, wouldn't they! Sometimes, being a little tongue and cheek is a good thing.

No offense, carry on.

Your words are 100% your opinion, and pretty much the exact opposite of mine. We were divided a long time before Trump showed up, and during his time in office the democrats are just as much or more to blame for however much more divided we are since Obama left office. Who BTW did absolutely nothing to bring us together as many of us hoped he would. And if you think Biden has made us more united than we were when he took office, well that again is your opinion, but again my opinion is that exact opposite of that.

Oh I dunno, almost 70% (actually a little under that) want to throw him and his Leftist friends out. That is a pretty staggering number in politics.

Now if Joe, purposely or not, can cobble together almost 7 in 10 voters to agree to throw his party out of office, far be it from me to NOT admit he has brought most of the country together under a singular idea.

I will argue politics every day, sometimes all day, but I will not lie. Before I lie, I just will not respond. In this case, by all measurements, Joe has brought much of the country together under one idea---------->get him and his Leftist cronies out of office. Just because they have banded together to do something he doesn't want them to do, is not pertinent.

So, thnx Joe. Won't vote for ya, but do appreciate your help in this matter, purposeful on your part or not!

Oh I dunno, almost 70% (actually a little under that) want to throw him and his Leftist friends out. That is a pretty staggering number in politics.

Now if Joe, purposely or not, can cobble together almost 7 in 10 voters to agree to throw his party out of office, far be it from me to NOT admit he has brought most of the country together under a singular idea.

I will argue politics every day, sometimes all day, but I will not lie. Before I lie, I just will not respond. In this case, by all measurements, Joe has brought much of the country together under one idea---------->get him and his Leftist cronies out of office. Just because they have banded together to do something he doesn't want them to do, is not pertinent.

So, thnx Joe. Won't vote for ya, but do appreciate your help in this matter, purposeful on your part or not!

Just because much of the country wants to get rid of Biden does not mean we are united in any other way. We are no less divided on every other possible way, from race to religion to abortion to taxes to spending, and a whole bunch of other factors.

You have IMHO created a dishonest thread that where the title and beginning sentences lead the reader in one direction only to reverse course and dump on Biden after seemingly praising him. In essence you have been screwing around with us for your own purposes, whatever that might be. I see no reason to be deceitful about anything, bash or praise as you wish but please be forthright about it.

The Neo-GOP's negative Campaign has been very effective in spreading their hateful message and lies about causes. Just like they did in 2010 against Obama and their lies about the recession, the recovery and healthcare. SOP for the old
GOP too. Fuck things up so bad that it takes a year or more for all the consequences to show up. All the while they pile the unjustified blame on the Democrats with Bumper sticker slogans and trite talking points. Goes all the way back to the Vietnam war, Watergate and the economic fall out from end of the Vietnam war give away to the MIC.

Times are tough, very tough; but even I have to admit that Lunchbucket has actually brought most of the country together. Were it not for the way he and his party have governed, we would still be massively divided as a nation.

I know, conservatives now despise me for saying what is obvious, and Leftists do not want to trust my words. But, the verdict is in, and my words are 100% accurate.

Because of Joe and friends, the GOP now wants by over a 97% margin, to throw him and every Leftist out. Independents are wanting by over 67% to remove the bunch of leftists from office. AND, almost 30% of Democrats want him and his party out of there too. This is shown in all the polls, and they lean from GOP + 7 to 13 in congressional choices, and that does not even take into account the almost plus 7 the independents give the GOP. When you go to the Dems, they do not want their own people in there, and have lost almost 30% support from their own party.

Now, if that is not bringing the country together for a singular idea, I do not know what is. He has given Americans a purpose, and that is to remove his party and him, from office.

While I do honestly wish Joe could have done better for the country, I must congratulate him on bringing the vast majority of Americans together, just as he promised. Thanks Joe, were it not for you and your friends, we would still be divided 50-50. In essence Leftists, we never could have done this without your leader Joe, and we thank you, and him, for straightening things out in the minds of Americans-)

For everyone---------------> The GOP is NOT the answer to all your problems, but far Left Democrats are certainly the cause of most of them!

Biden hasn't done squat

Biden hasn't done squat

Oh yes he has! He purposely reversed most everything that Trump did. Now, a whole lot of people will tell you how much they dislike Trump, but it is obvious by the political mood of the country, they liked his and the GOPs policies far better than Joe and his Leftist friends. In one fell swoop of political incompetence by the Left, they managed to do what nobody since Nixon has done------------->get virtually 60 something % of Americans to want a political party, outta there ASAP!

Times are tough, very tough; but even I have to admit that Lunchbucket has actually brought most of the country together. Were it not for the way he and his party have governed, we would still be massively divided as a nation.

I know, conservatives now despise me for saying what is obvious, and Leftists do not want to trust my words. But, the verdict is in, and my words are 100% accurate.

Because of Joe and friends, the GOP now wants by over a 97% margin, to throw him and every Leftist out. Independents are wanting by over 67% to remove the bunch of leftists from office. AND, almost 30% of Democrats want him and his party out of there too. This is shown in all the polls, and they lean from GOP + 7 to 13 in congressional choices, and that does not even take into account the almost plus 7 the independents give the GOP. When you go to the Dems, they do not want their own people in there, and have lost almost 30% support from their own party.

Now, if that is not bringing the country together for a singular idea, I do not know what is. He has given Americans a purpose, and that is to remove his party and him, from office.

While I do honestly wish Joe could have done better for the country, I must congratulate him on bringing the vast majority of Americans together, just as he promised. Thanks Joe, were it not for you and your friends, we would still be divided 50-50. In essence Leftists, we never could have done this without your leader Joe, and we thank you, and him, for straightening things out in the minds of Americans-)

For everyone---------------> The GOP is NOT the answer to all your problems, but far Left Democrats are certainly the cause of most of them!
America is back with a bang, recovering its abdicated role of leadership in the community of democratic nations.

There is poetic justice in Zelinskyy, having resisted pressure to contrive fake criminal charges against Biden by the withholding of military aid to Ukraine, is now expressing gratitude for the support Biden is now providing, as he masterfully coordinates an international response to the savage attack on Ukraine by the "savvy genius."

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and U.S. allies in a matter of days weaponized the global economy against Russia for invading Ukraine, and the resulting destruction has been devastatingly fast.
The sanctions almost instantly put Russian President Vladimir Putin on the defensive against skyrocketing inflation. Russia's central bank, unable to tap foreign reserves, tried to use what resources it had to slow the ruble's steep decline.
It goes unchallenged among economists that Russia's $1.5 trillion economy, previously about 7% the size of the U.S. economy, will shrivel further in ways that could be unprecedented for a nuclear power.
There is a push for even greater financial penalties. Ukrainian parliament member Oleksandra Ustinova met with U.S. senators on Tuesday to advocate for more sanctions immediately if Ukraine is to hold off Russian attacks.
"It works," Ustinova said of the sanctions while sitting in the offices of Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey. “In Ukraine, people are standing in line to get guns. In Russia, people are standing at the ATM machines because they understand they might not be able to get this money in two days, or, it will be like twice as less.”
The hawkish John Bolton, Trump's National Security Adviser, who was as appalled as John Kelly, Trump's White House Chief of Staff, came to know Field Marshall Bone Spurs well:

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.52.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 1.08.26 PM.png
Obviously, Putin had not conspired to help Trump in the 2016 presidential election on a whim.
He's just not the whimsical type.

Last edited:
America is back with a bang, recovering its abdicated roll of leadership in the community of democratic nations.

There is poetic justice in Zelinskyy, having resisted pressure to contrive fake criminal charges against Biden by the withholding of military aid to Ukraine, is now expressing gratitude for the support Biden is now providing, as he coordinates an international response to the savage attack on Ukraine by the "savvy genius."

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and U.S. allies in a matter of days weaponized the global economy against Russia for invading Ukraine, and the resulting destruction has been devastatingly fast.
The sanctions almost instantly put Russian President Vladimir Putin on the defensive against skyrocketing inflation. Russia's central bank, unable to tap foreign reserves, tried to use what resources it had to slow the ruble's steep decline.
It goes unchallenged among economists that Russia's $1.5 trillion economy, previously about 7% the size of the U.S. economy, will shrivel further in ways that could be unprecedented for a nuclear power.
There is a push for even greater financial penalties. Ukrainian parliament member Oleksandra Ustinova met with U.S. senators on Tuesday to advocate for more sanctions immediately if Ukraine is to hold off Russian attacks.
"It works," Ustinova said of the sanctions while sitting in the offices of Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey. “In Ukraine, people are standing in line to get guns. In Russia, people are standing at the ATM machines because they understand they might not be able to get this money in two days, or, it will be like twice as less.”
The hawkish John Bolton, Trump's National Security Adviser, who was as appalled as John Kelly, Trump's White House Chief of Staff, came to know Field Marshall Bone Spurs well:

Hey, you can spin, and in fact all of us expect you to spin!

Unless there is a nuclear war of some sort, which would also be on Bidens watch mind you; when this war ends, the American public is STILL going to be faced with Joeflation, and energy prices through the roof.

Now let me ask you---------------> when Americans are sitting around their kitchen tables after Ukraine has either won or lost the war, what do you think they will talk about? The price of gasoline, food, electricity, natural gas, higher interest rates, an open border, or rather, do you think they are going to talk about foreign policy and if Joe was smart or not?!?!?!?!

This is a political no brainer! For it to be about the latter, Biden must rely on Pooty to attack another country, or China attacking Taiwan! Therefore, for your side to get American minds off of domestic policy, you have to hope for world strife??????????????

Tells you what kind of political position you are in, and there is no guarantee that even if that were to happen, Biden would come out smelling like a rose. Besides that, this isn't Trump V Biden in 2022, this is Leftist policies in force today causing all these domestic problems. In reality, from any political perspective when reading the mood of the country, it is checkmate, you lose!

Last edited:
Hey, you can spin, and in fact all of us expect you to spin!

Unless there is a nuclear war of some sort, which would also be on Bidens watch mind you; when this war ends, the American public is STILL going to be faced with Joeflation, and energy prices through the roof.

Now let me ask you---------------> when Americans are sitting around their kitchen tables after Ukraine has either won or lost the war, what do you think they will talk about? The price of gasoline, food, electricity, natural gas, higher interest rates, an open border, or rather, do you think they are going to talk about foreign policy and if Joe was smart or not?!?!?!?!

This is a political no brainer! For it to be about the latter, Biden must rely on Pooty to attack another country, or China attacking Taiwan! Therefore, for your side to get American minds off of domestic policy, you have to hope for world strife??????????????

Tells you what kind of political position you are in, and there is no guarantee that even if that were to happen, Biden would come out smelling like a rose. Besides that, this isn't Trump V Biden in 2022, this is Leftist policies in force today causing all these domestic problems. In reality, from any political perspective when reading the mood of the country, it is checkmate, you lose!
Your need to presumptuously speak for others, especially "all of us" is necessarily speculative.

You can just speak for yourself, for what that's worth, rather than put your sentiments in everyone else's mouth. I certainly won't make up stuff about what "Americans" might be talking about around their kitchen tables at some date uncertain. How would I know?

As for actual Americans,
now:

Nearly 8 in 10 State of the Union watchers approved of Biden's remarks

Nearly 80 percent of those who watched President Biden's first State of the Union address approved of his remarks, according to a new poll released on Wednesday.
A new CBS News/YouGov poll found that 78 percent of surveyed Americans who watched Biden's address approved of his remarks, while 22 percent disapproved.
Those surveyed were also asked to check all of the feelings that applied to them after watching his speech, and many said they came away with positive feelings. Sixty-seven percent said they felt "optimistic" and over 50 percent said they felt "proud."
In contrast, 20 percent of respondents said they felt pessimistic, 13 percent said they felt angry, and nine percent said they felt scared.

Your need to presumptuously speak for others, especially "all of us" is necessarily speculative.

You can just speak for yourself, for what that's worth, rather than put your sentiments in everyone else's mouth. I certainly won't make up stuff about what "Americans" might be talking about around their kitchen tables at some date uncertain. How would I know?

As for actual Americans,
now:

Nearly 8 in 10 State of the Union watchers approved of Biden's remarks

Nearly 80 percent of those who watched President Biden's first State of the Union address approved of his remarks, according to a new poll released on Wednesday.
A new CBS News/YouGov poll found that 78 percent of surveyed Americans who watched Biden's address approved of his remarks, while 22 percent disapproved.
Those surveyed were also asked to check all of the feelings that applied to them after watching his speech, and many said they came away with positive feelings. Sixty-seven percent said they felt "optimistic" and over 50 percent said they felt "proud."
In contrast, 20 percent of respondents said they felt pessimistic, 13 percent said they felt angry, and nine percent said they felt scared.

Spin, spin, spin! I won't accost you on the numbers, but thnx for participating. If you think your folks (as Biden calls them) aren't in deep doo, far be it from me to convince you that you are.

I live under the mantra, that if people want to dig their own political grave, why should I offer my services when they are doing it themselves!

You continue on with your unpopular ideas, I have no problem with that. In some thread, please address the New Green Deal. Us burying you is much easier, when you throw the dirt on yourself; so from most all of us, carry on-)

Honestly, as a country who was divided, we should thank JOE for bringing our minds together, to throw the Leftists out. Even as Trump tried, he could not do it, because he did not have the alternative at his fingertips.

With you putting forth the alternative to Americans, you have actually helped us decide what is best.

I am sorry you and Jilly will only be remembered as incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial, but look at it this way as far as Leftists--------> you had your shot, you screwed the pooch, and you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

We can all agree to disagree, that is how politics work. And yet, you have managed to upset America enough, that we have not seen this single minded political idea to throw a party out, since Nixon.

If you want to take credit or not ,you have done this, and so has Joe. Doesn't make Joe bad, just makes him politically inept, probably because he is old, but if you wish to make another excuse for him, feel free.

I know you will NEVER believe this, but I feel for you! YOU put all your political capital in to defeat Trump, you succeeded in your endeavor, and now you are left with a cluster fu**! of your own making!

In political honesty, you have nowhere left to go! I see you try on this board, and we laugh you off. So are American voters. You have been checkmated by your own words and deeds.

I sincerely hope you keep fighting for all the policies that the far Left puts forward. On this, you will either win or lose the minds of America. You want change? Then keep your mouth going!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only one of two ways this can end....................you either get Americans to throw us under the bus, or we get them to throw you!

I am betting they see it our way. What say you Leftists? Put up your ideas as far as policies, or shut up!

Spin, spin, spin! I won't accost you on the numbers, but thnx for participating. If you think your folks (as Biden calls them) aren't in deep doo, far be it from me to convince you that you are.

I live under the mantra, that if people want to dig their own political grave, why should I offer my services when they are doing it themselves!

You continue on with your unpopular ideas, I have no problem with that. In some thread, please address the New Green Deal. Us burying you is much easier, when you throw the dirt on yourself; so from most all of us, carry on-)
It's a strenuous time for the United States as it re-establishes international leadership, even as a Cry Baby Loser, far too weak to accept the will of the People, seeks to undermine democracy via goon attacks on Congress, etc.

Defending democratic values abroad while they are under assault at home is not easy.

If over seven million more Americans had not voted to restore principle, it might well have been far worse. Trump's National Security Adviser obviously knows him well:

John Bolton says Trump wouldn't have stood in Putin's way if a
Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened during his term

The weird worshipers of one dude persist in whining about all those naughty 'liberals' that fester in their noggins,
but they made need to hang more members of the Trump regime than just Mike Pence.

I agree. Biden claimed during the campaign that he would unite Americans and that is basically the only thing he has achieved. About 70% - 80% of Americans are united against him.

This is satire, correct?

Forum List

Back