Trump divided us, Biden has united us. As a conservative, I thank you Joe!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Times are tough, very tough; but even I have to admit that Lunchbucket has actually brought most of the country together. Were it not for the way he and his party have governed, we would still be massively divided as a nation.

I know, conservatives now despise me for saying what is obvious, and Leftists do not want to trust my words. But, the verdict is in, and my words are 100% accurate.

Because of Joe and friends, the GOP now wants by over a 97% margin, to throw him and every Leftist out. Independents are wanting by over 67% to remove the bunch of leftists from office. AND, almost 30% of Democrats want him and his party out of there too. This is shown in all the polls, and they lean from GOP + 7 to 13 in congressional choices, and that does not even take into account the almost plus 7 the independents give the GOP. When you go to the Dems, they do not want their own people in there, and have lost almost 30% support from their own party.

Now, if that is not bringing the country together for a singular idea, I do not know what is. He has given Americans a purpose, and that is to remove his party and him, from office.

While I do honestly wish Joe could have done better for the country, I must congratulate him on bringing the vast majority of Americans together, just as he promised. Thanks Joe, were it not for you and your friends, we would still be divided 50-50. In essence Leftists, we never could have done this without your leader Joe, and we thank you, and him, for straightening things out in the minds of Americans-)

For everyone---------------> The GOP is NOT the answer to all your problems, but far Left Democrats are certainly the cause of most of them!

Times are tough, very tough; but even I have to admit that Lunchbucket has actually brought most of the country together. Were it not for the way he and his party have governed, we would still be massively divided as a nation.

I know, conservatives now despise me for saying what is obvious, and Leftists do not want to trust my words. But, the verdict is in, and my words are 100% accurate.

Because of Joe and friends, the GOP now wants by over a 97% margin, to throw him and every Leftist out. Independents are wanting by over 67% to remove the bunch of leftists from office. AND, almost 30% of Democrats want him and his party out of there too. This is shown in all the polls, and they lean from GOP + 7 to 13 in congressional choices, and that does not even take into account the almost plus 7 the independents give the GOP. When you go to the Dems, they do not want their own people in there, and have lost almost 30% support from their own party.

Now, if that is not bringing the country together for a singular idea, I do not know what is. He has given Americans a purpose, and that is to remove his party and him, from office.

While I do honestly wish Joe could have done better for the country, I must congratulate him on bringing the vast majority of Americans together, just as he promised. Thanks Joe, were it not for you and your friends, we would still be divided 50-50. In essence Leftists, we never could have done this without your leader Joe, and we thank you, and him, for straightening things out in the minds of Americans-)

For everyone---------------> The GOP is NOT the answer to all your problems, but far Left Democrats are certainly the cause of most of them!
Seems that wagging the tail just to divert the issues of HIGH INFLATION, HIGH MURDER RATE, HIGH GAS PRICES, HIGH FOOD PRICES, EMPTY SHELVES, and this is what you dumbass think will unite US? Yeah, unite smart people never to trust a Dementiacrap ever again.

Why the American People Have Turned Against Biden
Americans are finally seriously questioning the results of the 2020 presidential election. The lightbulb has gone off. Americans are no longer afraid to say out loud that they think the election was stolen.
That is why the National Republican Congressional Committee just announced the greatest April fundraising haul ever.
Should change your name to Iamawhoreprog....

Are you crazy?

oops8.gif

:laughing0301:

I love it. People reacting to the thread title, not what was written.

Why? Because they didn't fucking read the OP...

Hilarious.

Just another fake, gaslighting plant trying to sew misinformation and propaganda. Probably works for Putin.

I can understand people not wanting to read a whole thread, but you guys commenting upon it without even reading the premise goes beyond the pale. Shame on both of you!

Your words are 100% your opinion, and pretty much the exact opposite of mine. We were divided a long time before Trump showed up, and during his time in office the democrats are just as much or more to blame for however much more divided we are since Obama left office. Who BTW did absolutely nothing to bring us together as many of us hoped he would. And if you think Biden has made us more united than we were when he took office, well that again is your opinion, but again my opinion is that exact opposite of that.

I can understand people not wanting to read a whole thread, but you guys commenting upon it without even reading the premise goes beyond the pale. Shame on both of you!
Your OP is nonsense. Look at Xiden's record.
The catastrophe in AFG, being held in contempt by NATO allies
Lawlessness on the streets
CRT in schools
The FBI intimidating parents, aka "domestic terrorists"
Runaway inflation
A 37% approval rating in polls
His moronic war on oil
His "woke" military policies
The open border disaster
The drugs coming in thru the open border
Millions of unvaccinated migrants being flown throughout the US
Paying some migrants $450,000 for crossing illegally

Your OP is nonsense. Look at Xiden's record.
The catastrophe in AFG, being held in contempt by NATO allies
Lawlessness on the streets
CRT in schools
The FBI intimidating parents, aka "domestic terrorists"
Runaway inflation
A 37% approval rating in polls
His moronic war on oil
His "woke" military policies
The open border disaster
The drugs coming in thru the open border
Millions of unvaccinated migrants being flown throughout the US
Paying some migrants $450,000 for crossing illegally
You also missed the sarcasm. I almost did as well, it was a long OP with a slow burn punchline.

Forum List

Back