Trump diggs in on call for an investigation into Joe Scarborough‘s Murdered staff member

Donald Trump's tweets have gotten so kooky that even Fox News is fact checking him:

Deep state actors protecting them selves.. you know Joe called Brit and asked him to make a comment.. lol just like joe did when the girl died ,, he called the media outlets and told them she had health issues with her heart

Britt Hume a Deep State actor? Nurse Rachet should be monitoring you meds better.

How did she end up under his desk?

Donald Trump's tweets have gotten so kooky that even Fox News is fact checking him:

I don't agree with Trumps tactics all the time, but he fights fire with fire. If people don't realize this by now, they are slow learners.

He can ask questions just as Joe and his wife ask questions about Trumps personal profiting off hydrochloroquin or whatever it is called. That was based on...nothing. In this case, the family of the deceased might have some unanswered questions and it was a highly publicized death. Justice deserves to be transparent, whichever way it falls, may it be the truth.

And this is the ‘president’ of the United States.

How far we have fallen; this is truly the American Dark Age of Trump.

Have you seen joes 3 hours of attacks 5 days a week? Of fake news, hostile reports of fake news? Is trump supposed to take it? Your days of attacking republicans are over, if Joe goes to jail
For murder I’ll be Writing him a letter the title will be you should’ve shut the fuck up you loser

At least Hume has some objectivity, unlike the vast majority of the MSM.

I can’t recall any member of the left side of the MSM, ever criticizing Ears.

I cant say morning joe murdered her

but chances are he was screwing her and was linked to her death in some way

Deep state actors protecting them selves.. you know Joe called Brit and asked him to make a comment.. lol just like joe did when the girl died ,, he called the media outlets and told them she had health issues with her heart

Britt Hume a Deep State actor? Nurse Rachet should be monitoring you meds better.

That tinfoil hat looks great on you.

Thanks. I traded it from a trumper for a hypo full of bleach and a sun lamp.:p

How did she end up under his desk?

Go read some. It's BS and was way back 2001 and still is. Hey, how bout that guy on the grassy knoll and the guys putting thermite into the walls of the world trade center?

Joe Scarborough is one creepy dude...he went from being a hard to the right republican that made Limbaugh sound like a flower child to being farther to the left than Nancy Pelosi....over night!!!!! just like that....like turning on a light switch.....

I used to turn on "Morning Joe" at 3 a.m. every morning here in Los Angeles.

It was a lot of fun watching the light banter between him and his now wife and with their panel of "experts."

Then Donald J. Trump was elected, and Joe and Mika suddenly became a gruesome twosome. I have not turned on MSNBC since then.

Has Scarborough volunteered for a polygraph test? Has he given his DNA? Is he cooperating or has he lawyered up?
Did they check the cavity of this woman’s vagina?
is that a job you would like jitts?.....the vagina checker for the bodies....
He Who doesn’t like shrimp
you did not finish the sentence bro....
Huh

Wish he would stop with the personal attacks. But then again maybe the Dems need to stop, too. They need to call a truce.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back