Trump diggs in on call for an investigation into Joe Scarborough‘s Murdered staff member

It was proven in the autopsy that she died because of a heart attack that caused her to pass out, and then she struck her head on a desk, which is what killed her. You Trumpettes gotta quit believing every conspiracy theory that Cdr. Bonespurs is spewing out there.

And, like I said further up the thread, if the husband of that woman thought that there was foul play going on, you can bet he would have pressed for charges. But, he didn't, and is now asking for Trump to quit desecrating the memory of his dead wife.

It was proven in the autopsy that she died because of a heart attack that caused her to pass out, and then she struck her head on a desk, which is what killed her. You Trumpettes gotta quit believing every conspiracy theory that Cdr. Bonespurs is spewing out there.

And, like I said further up the thread, if the husband of that woman thought that there was foul play going on, you can bet he would have pressed for charges. But, he didn't, and is now asking for Trump to quit desecrating the memory of his dead wife.
The guy that did the autopsy has been in jail because he’s corruptHe had favors to give out for the job that he received, that’s how this works dems are Corrupt

The guy that did the autopsy has been in jail because he’s corruptHe had favors to give out for the job that he received, that’s how this works dems are Corrupt

Got a link to back up your bullshit, or is this just some more crap you pulled outta your ass?

Got a link to back up your bullshit, or is this just some more crap you pulled outta your ass?
google him he’s jail meat

Not gonna do your homework for you. You made the claim, you back it up, otherwise, it's just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

Not gonna do your homework for you. You made the claim, you back it up, otherwise, it's just more crap you pulled outta your ass.
I already did

I already did

No link, no proof, just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

Forum List

Back