Dr. Rio: "Moderna Inc." Pacе of Creation of a COVID-19 Vaccine is "Simply Mind-Boggling to Me". And... to Me...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, part of National Institutes of Health) Dr. Anthony Fauci whom President Trump for some reason dismissed from the Coronovirus Task Force, “surfaced,” although there were speculations that he was under house arrest.

Fauci expressed optimism on Friday about the initial results of the coronavirus vaccine trial.

Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Moderna Inc. recently made a statement that tested experimental vaccine against the coronavirus showed "encouraging results in very early testing", triggering hoped-for immune responses in eight healthy, middle-aged volunteers, announced Monday.

Antibodies similar to those seen in people who have recovered from COVID-19 were formed in the bodies of 8 study volunteers who were given a low or medium dose of the vaccine. During the whole experiment 45 people have received one or two shots of the vaccine, which was being tested at three different doses.

"The vaccine seems safe", the company said, "but much more extensive testing is needed to see if it remains so". (First Coronavirus Vaccine Tested on Humans Shows Positive Early Results, Company Announces)

1590284222753.png

Dr. Carlos del Rio, an Emory University professor of medicine who is part of the Moderna team developing the vaccine, said that “We are developing at a pace that has never been done before.

Is all this true or are Dr. Fauci and his "comrades-in-arms" really the "field agents of the" Deep State ", representing the REAL THREAT to the future of humanity ???

Independent media have repeatedly pointed out a direct connection with the misanthropist Bill Geitz, who openly states that his life’s dream is to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide, which he claims is the product of the overpopulated planet, to 0.

How???! Through ... the total vaccination of the planet’s population. One part will die out in a natural or different way, but vaccinated are guaranteed to not give offspring because they will be irreversibly STERILIZED.

In order to preserve our once beautiful planet, this moral monster and his criminal accomplices from the "Good Club" are striving to reduce the population to ... ONE billion people, or even to 600 million - a kind of community of the "self-chosen", who will enjoy the air clean from carbon dioxide, and those who will serve them.

You can find the petition "We Call For Investigations Into The" Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation "For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity", signed by 573,457 Americans - five and a half times more than necessary for the government to respond to it, which states the following:

"As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.

Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete".

(https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-call-investigations-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-medical-malpractice-crimes-against-humanity)/

1590284135805.png

A widely shared claim on social media alleges Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, part of National Institutes of Health), was a member of the Microsoft Corporation board.

Both the Gates and Dr. Fauci zealously deny the existence of such a connection.

But the Gates launched the "Decade of Vaccines Collaboration" in 2010 in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), and the NIAID. It was designed to guide the discovery, development and delivery of vaccines around the world.

Dr Anthony Fauci was part of the Leadership Council for the initiative, alongside other leaders from member authorities.

Against the background of the fact that many scientists said that the study of the virus and the preparation of the vaccine can take from one and a half to two and a half years, it's so swift appearance, moreover, not in one country, leads NOT to VERY GOOD thoughts...

1590284039996.png

What kind of nano-robots could be hidden in those vaccines and what "tasks" are they set for are the questions that the US Attorney General and the prosecutors of those countries where "experimental" healing vaccines appeared almost at the same time should answer.

1590284463766.png

Last edited:
If only ...

IF ONLY this is not another grandiose, this time - PLANETARY, show, for which Deep State has been preparing for a long time. Why, did even more than ten years ago, misanthrope Gates twice "warned" that "HIS" scientists PREDICTED a PANDEMIC???

Did he have a crystal ball?

OR “HIS" scientists” in England, finished honing the technology for creating “coronovirus for birds,” which I wrote not so long ago about.

ALL symptoms of the disease coincide with the human disease from COVID-19. Mortality in poultry was up to one hundred percent...

In 2015, Bill Gates spoke at a conference warning of impending pandemics:

"If anything kills 10 million people over the next few decades, it will most likely be a crippling virus, not a war. Not rockets, but microbes. In part, this will happen because we have invested heavily in nuclear deterrence. We have invested very little in the epidemic prevention system. We are not ready for the next epidemic."

world pandemics do not take nostradamus >>>
Screen_Shot_2019_09_18_at_1.56.58_PM.png

89831188_222071412208995_3718899140668276973_n.jpg

the Global Pandemic Monitoring Board predicted a respiratory like flu epidemic just last year

~S~

world pandemics do not take nostradamus >>>
Screen_Shot_2019_09_18_at_1.56.58_PM.png

89831188_222071412208995_3718899140668276973_n.jpg

the Global Pandemic Monitoring Board predicted a respiratory like flu epidemic just last year

~S~

Tell me why such a large number of people are trying to shield the Gates against the background of irrefutable evidence of serious harm to the health of girls in Africa and India.

Is it because they are not "our" girls ???
Are we racists???

Or is it an issue of solidarity unknown to me ???

More than half a million signed a petition to the White House - the "deathly silence" among the Forum members - TYPICAL, as I noticed, in the event when its participants do not like something very much.

By the way, please clarify the meaning of the OP label, which I see so often on my Forum icon

the "deathly silence" among the Forum members

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I was inoculated
Nothing to do, no symptoms to show
I was inoculated

Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
Fauci controls my fingers, Gates controls my brain
Oh no-o-o-o-o

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I was inoculated
Nothing to do nowhere to go-o-oh
I was inoculated

Just stick me in the arm there, where I feel no pain
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
Facui controls my fingers, Gates controls my brain
Oh no-o-o-o-o

Ba ba baba, baba ba baba, I was inoculated

~S~ w/apologies to the Ramones

Dr. Anthony Fauci's NIH & Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccine just saved Trump's presidency. In 2 months this will be available to healthcare workers, then most vulnerable just before the election. Markets surging on optimism that enough can get vaccine to stop the spread & save Christmas!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back