Trump diggs in on call for an investigation into Joe Scarborough‘s Murdered staff member

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Damn this man has no chill! Lol he just told jeff sessions he’s a loser, but he wants a New investigation into Joe Scarborough he wants forensic evidence to be introduced.

seems legit.

she was found under his desk? Then he leaves congress?!!! Wtf

A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he’s a Nut Job (with bad ratings).

Which is a worse crime to Trump?
Murder or low ratings?

• Banned
A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he’s a Nut Job (with bad ratings).

Which is a worse crime to Trump?
Murder or low ratings?
Trump is a fighter, I keep joe On in the kitchen, it’s 3 hours of attack attack attack trump. Fake news half truths. It’s sad they hate so much. If they attacked me like that I would go after joe the same way.. you Democrats are getting your fucking ass kicked,, if trump isnt kicking your ass the new press secretary is kicking her ass. 5 more years! Suck it up buttercup

Damn this man has no chill! Lol he just told jeff sessions he’s a loser, but he wants a New investigation into Joe Scarborough he wants forensic evidence to be introduced.

seems legit.

GREAT to hear this! Little Joey DID get away with murder, from what I've read about the situation. And it's AMAZING how the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, including many that post on this site, get REALLY angry when you bring up ANYTHING about this incident. I guess they can't STAND the fact that their little pin headed hero Joey is most likely a MURDERER. Thanks for bringing this up again, Jitss. The Dems on this site always like to see this story BURIED, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread CLOSED in the very near future because of this.

1590283482059.png

seems legit.

GREAT to hear this! Little Joey DID get away with murder, from what I've read about the situation. And it's AMAZING how the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, including many that post on this site, get REALLY angry when you bring up ANYTHING about this incident. I guess they can't STAND the fact that their little pin headed hero Joey is most likely a MURDERER. Thanks for bringing this up again, Jitss. The Dems on this site always like to see this story BURIED, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread CLOSED in the very near future because of this.

Can you imagine if trumps press secretary was found dead under his desk? With a bump on her head? Lol hahah

The death was ruled accidental, with medical examiners concluding Klausutis had passed out because of an undiagnosed heart condition and hit her head on a desk.

Scarborough infamously quit the Republican Party in part over his dissatisfaction with Trump and the GOP.

Hmm...

seems legit.

Can you imagine if trumps press secretary was found dead under his desk? With a bump on her head? Lol hahah

Exactly. We'd NEVER hear the end of it from our hideously biased, Left-leaning mainstream media.

The death was ruled accidental, with medical examiners concluding Klausutis had passed out because of an undiagnosed heart condition and hit her head on a desk.

Scarborough infamously quit the Republican Party in part over his dissatisfaction with Trump and the GOP.

Hmm...

Seriously! Heart problem ? Hit her head under his desk!? Seriously!?

Hmm...

COMPLETE BS, of course. It seems little Joey knew some people VERY high up the Deep State chain even then. Dreadful.

Hmm...

Seriously! Heart problem ? Hit her head under his desk!? Seriously!?
Yep, THAT'S the crap they tried to pass off to the public. Again, just dreadful.

Forum List

Back