Trump Demands Pulitzer Committee 'Rescind' Awards for Russian Collusion Reporting

I know you're a troll. I know you're nuts.

I know you're a Trump Humper

But yea...Manafort gave internal polling data to a Russian agent

Stone was talking to Assange who was talking to the Russians.

So...yea
What a retard. The Manafort story got debunked totally. Stone is within legal rights to talk to Assange. Assange has nothing to do with Trump’s campaign retard. I know you’re an Anti-Semitic Biden dick sucker who’s allergic to truth and facts. Keep trying Sparky....

I know you're a troll. I know you're nuts.

I know you're a Trump Humper

But yea...Manafort gave internal polling data to a Russian agent

Stone was talking to Assange who was talking to the Russians.

So...yea
But it's okay for Hunter to get 3.5 from the Russians. Then when the lady that gave it to him, was asked why. She says, to buy influence. Then Putin gets his pipeline to control gas going to Europe. Even Obama didn't give Putin that.

But it's okay for Hunter to get 3.5 from the Russians. Then when the lady that gave it to him, was asked why. She says, to buy influence. Then Putin gets his pipeline to control gas going to Europe. Even Obama didn't give Putin that.
Which
A. Has nothing to do with this thread

B. Didn't happen

No but the people that lied should come out and admit it. But they're liberals, so it won't happen.

There isn't an honest bone in Trump's body and he is so incredibly dumb. He's out for revenge against his party and the country.

As the damaged party of the false stories, he asking for rectification, not demanding anything.

Find the word "I demand" anywhere in the actual letter. He's calling them out and appealing to their supposed integrity.
I guarantee Trump didn't even write the letter. There's too many "big words" in it for that jerkoff to have written it. That moron would be lucky to pass a 4rd grade English test.

Do you know how stupid you are?

Biden didn't do it for Putin. He did it for our European allies. They don't need to pay twice as much for natural gas or spend billions on infrastructure to receive and store natural gas from the US.

This gas is only a small portion of European energy.

by the people who gave the awards, as well as the paper that foisted the falsehoods.
Yea, the Pulitzer Board is going to rescind an award because some deranged, out of control whining sniveling jerkoff of an ex President wants them to. The best they can do is to ignore that fool.

Why anyone still supports that retard is beyond me.

Left wingers will ignore Trump’s letter, they just give out Peace Prizes based on political leanings. Obama won one for absolutely nothing.

It is nothing more than a political trophy.

Sorry loser, no collusion. Try to keep up with current events. Seems it’s Hillary’s lawyer in big trouble for lying about this crap, not Trump. Mule-er proved nothing except his own incompetence.
Hahahaha big trouble huh. What question did they ask and what did he answer?

Do you know how stupid you are?

Biden didn't do it for Putin. He did it for our European allies. They don't need to pay twice as much for natural gas or spend billions on infrastructure to receive and store natural gas from the US.

This gas is only a small portion of European energy.
Even your god Obama wouldn't give putin that. Now he controls the price of energy to Europe.

No, but you loons follow Republicans back to elementary school. Biden actually had to drop out of a presidential campaign because he plagerized a speech. You loons can choose them.

Hahaha.. so where did you get your information? Are you even 40 years old?

Forum List

Back