Trump cutting services for children at the border

majority of American kids never get to go to Summer Camp eh ??

and this invasion has been orchestrated by USA Government and ALL Parties , big shots and politicians . And who knows about the TRUMP and i say that as a [probably still a TRUMP supporter] . ---------- just a comment !!

Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores.

No, it was a ship full of Jewish refugees from interment camps in British-controlled Cypress to British-controlled Palestine. The ship did dock in Palestine and the but the Jewish refugees were not allowed to stay. They were transported to France on other ships.

Last edited:
majority of American kids never get to go to Summer Camp eh ??
Summer camp for me were the streets of my neighborhood where I learned to socialize in the most realistic environment. I got bumps, bruises, and scrapes, and learned to get up, brush it off, and get right back in the game … a lesson too many coddled American kids don't get until adulthood if at all.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing

Another example of the poor paying for the tax cuts to the wealthy.

Another example of Trump mismanagement.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Picking on children to profit the wealthy.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors

Good screw those leeches.

Excellent. Now send them back.
Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

We need to count our blessings.

This is not a ship full of Jews turned away by FDR. These are hundreds of thousands of impecunious, uneducated and unskilled people in a continuous stream breaking the border to access the freebies we stupidly put in place and heavily advertise.

They are economic refugees. Nothing more. We need to make an end of it.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

I am sure you don't give a shit about Veterans who cannot get housing because we are giving all beds and housing to illegal so called Asylum Seekers on a priority basis while our Veterans sleep in the Streets.

I am also pretty sure that you don't give a damn that we are giving my Grandmas and Grandpas Social Security Dollars, and our Citizen's Taxpayer's Dollars to Illegal Aliens who are invading this country, draining our resources, and who immediately apply for welfare, food stamps, SSI and other Government Services at the expense of people who actually paid in to those systems.

I am pretty sure you aren't even an American.

Lastly, You MORONS, want the Minimum Wage raised, yet you are importing Millions of Illegals a Year who if They Actually Work, work under the table and for less than minimum wage which means without cutting off the supply of cheap slave labor from Brown People The Leftist Slave Masters are importing, our own citizens entering the work force eventually will be displaced by illegal aliens who should have their asses kicked out of the country.

Why is The Democrat Party still engaged in importing Brown Slaves to work on their plantations?

Last edited:

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

income Taxes Paid ($ millions)

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

Believe it or not, it's not the 1% that is paying the most taxes. It's the upper 10 to 50% taxpayers that carry that load. The 1% carry a total Gross Income of 19.7 and a total share of 37.3 while the upper 10 to 50%ers carry a total gross of 31.6% and a total share of 37.5% of taxes paid.

If I take the bottom 50 and add it to the 10 to 50%ers I come up with Lower 50% at 11.6% and 3% to the 31.6 and 37.7 I come up with 43.2 and 14.6.

Now if I take the top 5 and 1% at 15 and 20.9, and 31.6 and 37.5 I come with a total of 46.9 and 51.1. You keep saying that the 1% pay the most taxes. Actually, they pay less taxes than the people at the top 5 to 50% level by quite a bit. The reason for that is, it's all figured in Adjusted Gross. The 1% are much more creative in their tax breaks than the others are so they have a lower Adjusted Gross Income but it looks like they are paying a higher percentage of taxes on what they earned. Actually, if they paid the proper percentage without the creative (tax dodges and cheats) they would pay more. They are paying right around 12% while the ones in the top 50 to 5% are paying at least 18%. Both groups should be paying more and both groups do take advantage of the tax loopholes and cheats but the top 1% have special laws that only apply to them that others cannot use for their benefit.

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

Believe it or not, it's not the 1% that is paying the most taxes. It's the upper 10 to 50% taxpayers that carry that load. The 1% carry a total Gross Income of 19.7 and a total share of 37.3 while the upper 10 to 50%ers carry a total gross of 31.6% and a total share of 37.5% of taxes paid.

If I take the bottom 50 and add it to the 10 to 50%ers I come up with Lower 50% at 11.6% and 3% to the 31.6 and 37.7 I come up with 43.2 and 14.6.

Now if I take the top 5 and 1% at 15 and 20.9, and 31.6 and 37.5 I come with a total of 46.9 and 51.1. You keep saying that the 1% pay the most taxes. Actually, they pay less taxes than the people at the top 5 to 50% level by quite a bit. The reason for that is, it's all figured in Adjusted Gross. The 1% are much more creative in their tax breaks than the others are so they have a lower Adjusted Gross Income but it looks like they are paying a higher percentage of taxes on what they earned. Actually, if they paid the proper percentage without the creative (tax dodges and cheats) they would pay more. They are paying right around 12% while the ones in the top 50 to 5% are paying at least 18%. Both groups should be paying more and both groups do take advantage of the tax loopholes and cheats but the top 1% have special laws that only apply to them that others cannot use for their benefit.

Lots of mumbo-jumbo, packaging, spin and theatrics....
Here’s the truth simplified...
The top 1% paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90% combined (30.5 percent).
The top 20% pay 87% of income taxes
Top 20% of Americans Will Pay 87% of Income Tax
The top earners / contributors QUALIFY for “special laws” because....guess what, THEY’RE SPECIAL and they pay your way.

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

Why do you support the importation of Brown Slaves to work on your DemNazi Plantations and then ask The American Taxpayer to foot the bill for your Slave Labor?

Why don't you care about the taxpayers who have to support your Brown Slaves?

The Emancipation Proclamation meant nothing to you Neo Nazi Slavers. You just found a way around it!

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

The top 1% paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90% combined (30.5 percent).
The top earners / contributors QUALIFY for “special laws” because....guess what, THEY’RE SPECIAL and they pay your way.
THEY’RE SPECIAL and they pay your way.
And the libtarddimwitocraps on welfare, never thank those that pay, just demand more.

Do you get paid to lie, Dave?

The White House told Congress last month that the migrant shelter program could run out of money in June. The administration has requested nearly $3 billion to shore up the program in a supplemental budget request, but Congress has yet to approve the money.

Top 1% $538,257

Top 5% $839,898

Top 10% $1,002,072

Top 25% $1,240,010

Top 50% $1,398,523

Bottom 50% $43,863

All Taxpayers $1,442,385

THEY’RE SPECIAL and they pay your way.
And the libtarddimwitocraps on welfare, never thank those that pay, just demand more.

LefTard Logic:
“You greedy fucks are only paying 87% of the nations taxes...you need to pay more so us filthy piece of shit bottom feeders can smoke more weed.”

We should expand their services to include an immediate transportation back to their home country. What in the fuck did I just read?

So you are suggesting that we spend more money we don't have to educate and entertain those that may not be allowed into the country? I thought you were one of those who was raising a stink about the deficit under Trump.

You are upset that illegals are not getting world class treatment while veterans and others live on the street. Why are they more important then veterans?

Perhaps the only reason you care at all is because you can lay blame on Trump. If it were anyone else you probably would not even have noticed.

I get it. Fuck these children as you run around screaming about abortion.

We found 1.5 trillion for the tax cut. Trump found billions for his wall.

We just spent a million to haul the Trump clan to his Scotland gold course.

But we can properly take care of children that came here unaccompanied.

"These are children. Not political pawns."

Yet you're using them as such...... Now that's irony!!!!!! :rofl:

Nope. I think if they are in US custody, that they should be properly cared for.

So you are suggesting that we spend more money we don't have to educate and entertain those that may not be allowed into the country? I thought you were one of those who was raising a stink about the deficit under Trump.

You are upset that illegals are not getting world class treatment while veterans and others live on the street. Why are they more important then veterans?

Perhaps the only reason you care at all is because you can lay blame on Trump. If it were anyone else you probably would not even have noticed.

I get it. Fuck these children as you run around screaming about abortion.

We found 1.5 trillion for the tax cut. Trump found billions for his wall.

We just spent a million to haul the Trump clan to his Scotland gold course.

But we can properly take care of children that came here unaccompanied.
Why do you want to kill Black People in your Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps, and then why is your solution to replace the 50 Million Black and Hispanic People The Democrat Party has Exterminated with Millions of Illegal Aliens (I.E. Latino DemNazi Brown Slaves)?

Why wouldn't you just stop that genocide and put those 50 million you killed to work on your Democrat Plantations?

And why should The American Taxpayer foot the bill for your Brown Slave Labor?

Why do you hate minorities and why are you killing them or enslaving them?

Why haven't you broken your addiction to Brown Slavery and Hatred of Dark Skinned People and why do you want to Exterminate Them or Enslave Them?

Forum List

Back