Trump cutting services for children at the border

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing

Another example of the poor paying for the tax cuts to the wealthy.

Another example of Trump mismanagement.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Picking on children to profit the wealthy.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors

Excellent. Now send them back.
Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

We need to count our blessings.

Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

The educated, non-drug cartel Jews?
I remember them.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

So you are suggesting that we spend more money we don't have to educate and entertain those that may not be allowed into the country? I thought you were one of those who was raising a stink about the deficit under Trump.

You are upset that illegals are not getting world class treatment while veterans and others live on the street. Why are they more important then veterans?

Perhaps the only reason you care at all is because you can lay blame on Trump. If it were anyone else you probably would not even have noticed.

Hey Bullshitwinkle, those Jews were being persecuted and killed if they stayed. These diseased mother fucking illegals, are coming here not because they are being persecuted, but because they just want a better way of life. Big fucking difference you scum sucking assholes. You want people who are here legally to follow the law, then when those coming here illegal cross, you want them to be rewarded. I pray everyday that some drunk illegal runs assholes like you or your family over then you can give them a big hug.

Drunk illegal with deportation order kills St. Paul man - WND - WND
Illegal alien arrested by ICE after killing 3 while allegedly driving drunk
Police: Baby Due Next Month Killed By Drunk Illegal Alien

Well said. You know, the thought of my tax dollars (any fraction thereof) buying these juvenile invaders X Boxes or whatever while fellow veterans suffer for shit VA care and live under bridges (I know a few) and American Children sleep on the streets doesn't just piss people off, it makes them further hate American Leftism and anyone or anything associated with it. Selectively caring about certain children will not keep the Democrats who champion free and absolute immigration from the wrath of the American People.

That's terrible.
We need to expedite their return to their home country.
And build the wall already.

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

We should not have accepted them to begin with. We have started a trend which is leading to this:
africans.jpg

Border Patrol apprehends group of 116 African nationals illegally crossing into the US from Mexico

Yeap...Africans. When you have AFRICANS with children crossing the Rio Grande...you have some serious issues.

US tax revenue is for US taxpayer interests. I know … America-first really burns the bums of leftarded lemmings.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!!!:D

Don’t smuggle kids to the border then.

But Dems are always for human trafficking.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc. No more legal services. No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing
Oh well.
Let's secure the border and maybe fix some shit. Then we can focus on emotion.
Lefties are all about emotions and nothing but emotions but their favorite by far is their seething hatred, especially for the US and our prez. They wallow in the stuff like pigs in muck.

Last edited:

For starters, the "rich" pay the majority of taxes in this country. Democrats just can't seem to get that through their thick skulls Secondly, since when are the "rich" in this country supposed to be paying for the world's poor? These aren't even citizens. Do you honestly think we can support all the world's poor? That is irrational. We need to secure the border, not provide welfare for the world.

I doubt FakeDave is a US citizen. He is a globalist neo-Marxist that believes the middle and upper class of the US should pay for everything for the bottom feeders of the world.

If he doesn't, then he has to cut services elsewhere. That is the crux of the Anti-Deficiency Act. The Congress has to fund more money or the programs have to stay within their budgets. Since they are out of money, there isn't a lot of wiggle room. Maybe Nancy& Company can hold off on their fishing expeditions into Trump tax returns long enough to, you know, do their actual jobs like fund programs.

Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost... We need to count our blessings...
...And solve America's problems before we save the world.

One can always depend on ignorant, bleeding-heart leftards to wring their hands on CNN/PMSNBC command.

No Comrade Bull, we are not responsible for the care and maintenance of ILLEGAL immigrants. You would have our gov't make slaves of US workers, confiscating the fruit of their labor to serve your leftarded globalist agenda.

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia
Motorschiff St. Louis was a German ocean liner infamously known for carrying more than 900 Jewish refugees from Germany in 1939 intending to debark in Cuba, where they were denied permission to land. The captain, Gustav Schröder, went to the United States and Canada, trying to find a nation to take them in, but both refused. He finally returned the ship to Europe,

Last edited:

That’s awesome....more winning.
I say keep the silver tooth, subhuman cockroaches in cages and flick them one Chiclet every few hours.
It’s time to teach the thirdworld filth the causation principle.

"These are children. Not political pawns."

Yet you're using them as such...... Now that's irony!!!!!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back