trump criticizes Biden for attacks on Houthi terrorists

Does the former president understand that the US, along with Britain and the international community is taking these steps to stop the disruption of up to 30% of shipping? Does he understand that this attacks could crash the world's economy and that these strike are trying to prevent worldwide economic disaster?

Wait....he is already on record wishing for economic disaster. A former president hoping for economic disaster?

I wouldn't even call them attacks.... They are precise measured responses designed to take out the offending machinery. An attack? Trust me everyone will know when it becomes an attack.

Hamas and their Iranian benefactors have a funny way of suing for peace.

Hamas has been useful to Netanyahu. They are part of his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood and rejected by most Arabs because they only hurt the Palestinians.

Hamas has been useful to Netanyahu. They are part of his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood and rejected by most Arabs because they only hurt the Palestinians.
islamo nazi MEME alert ^^^^ ----that and DA JEWS created
Auschwitz-----I read islamo nazi propaganda as a child ---uhm--
that was a LONG TIME AGO----its echoes "happen" on this
messageboard

The Likud has always wanted the single state to engulf all the land, including the the West Bank and Gaza. The last US president to do anything to stop the illegal settlements was GWH Bush. The blowback for that decision was one of the reasons he lost in 1992.

The Likud has always wanted the single state to engulf all the land, including the the West Bank and Gaza. The last US president to do anything to stop the illegal settlements was GWH Bush. The blowback for that decision was one of the reasons he lost in 1992.
^^^^ more islamo nazi meme

Biden admin is so weak we are being pushed around by Yemenese pirates?

So pathetic.
Houthi Yemenis are the only Yemenis eating. Iran is shoving
arms at them and FOOD---in order to get them to fight Saudi
Arabia, the USA and Israel. Starving people do just about anything
in order to eat---but the HOUTHIS already hated----saudi arabia for the glory of IRAN ----and jews for the glory of Iran

islamo nazi MEME alert ^^^^ ----that and DA JEWS created
Auschwitz-----I read islamo nazi propaganda as a child ---uhm--
that was a LONG TIME AGO----its echoes "happen" on this
messageboard

Before Hillary got her war and she destroyed Libya, the region was more stable. She fucked it up and now Libya is the biggest sex slave state on earth.

Before Hillary got her war and she destroyed Libya, the region was more stable. She fucked it up and now Libya is the biggest sex slave state on earth.
Libya was corrupt long before Hillary did her thing--think back.
That it was a "stable" brutal dictatorship is IMO not an issue ---
so was ITALY and GERMANY---

Forum List

Back