Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll

From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Rasmussen, a Republican-tilted pollster, is one of Trump’s favorites.
Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

His debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Rasmussen is Trumps favorite poll
From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

His debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

Rasmussen will bring Trump back up in less than a week.
And that poll was taken before the debate. I haven't seen any yet since the debate.
From the article...

Just watch the national news and interviewing some trump supporters carrying signs and they were disappointed in him, said he accomplished nothing. Go figure.
You'll have to wait a few days for the poll fallout. I would pay attention to what is actually being said about last night. Disgust on both sides. But largely directed at Trump since he couldn't seem to adhere to the rules....repeatedly.
aaaliphotos-87.jpg

Kinda sad to see you base all your hopes and dreams on one election that happened 4 years ago, and where your party just barely won.
Barely won? Remember, STATES elect the president, not popular vote

bRgO6.png
Yes, barely won. States are winner takes all, so even though he won Wisconsin by 22k votes. He won Michigan by less. Pennsylvania by 46k votes. All three of these states he won by a fraction of a percentage point.

Without those razor thin margins in these three states, Trump would not be president.
EVERY ELECTION is won by a few thousand in each state. I was a RELUCTANT trump voter in 2016. Today I'm passionate about the guy. MILLIONS feel the same. There is no passion for Biden. Only leftist hate for Trump

There was no passion for Trump. Only right wing hate for Hillary.
Absolutely not. Trump has definitely generated an extremely loyal and motivated base. It’s not huge, but it’s very real.

Upon Trump's election, he didn't even have a base. It was all right wing "WE HATE HILLARY" and Trump just happened to be her opposition. He has since gained a very loyal base, but it's small. Too small to carry him forward.
Disagree. Trump’s base was white working class males without college degrees. Always has been.

Trump is a white, rich dude who bangs models, blows cash, talks like an asshole and doesn’t have to follow any rules. He’s practically their idol.

From the article...

From the article...

And that poll was taken before the debate. I haven't seen any yet since the debate.
From the article...

Just watch the national news and interviewing some trump supporters carrying signs and they were disappointed in him, said he accomplished nothing. Go figure.
You'll have to wait a few days for the poll fallout. I would pay attention to what is actually being said about last night. Disgust on both sides. But largely directed at Trump since he couldn't seem to adhere to the rules....repeatedly.
aaaliphotos-87.jpg

Kinda sad to see you base all your hopes and dreams on one election that happened 4 years ago, and where your party just barely won.

Combine that with the fact that your party never accepted the victory by the other party four years ago makes for a volatile America.

We accepted it. We didn't like it, or think that clown was qualified. We pointed out his stupid remarks and actions, but we accepted the fact that he was president.

Like hell you accepted Trump's election. You started with the election winning announcement with talk of impeachment. You smashed windows and ignited cars at inauguration, and followed through with impeachment on the most questionable "evidence" possible.

You don't understand what words mean. Yes, we accepted the fact that he was president. No, we didn't like that any more than you liked Obama being president.

From the article...

From the article...

From the article...

aaaliphotos-87.jpg

Combine that with the fact that your party never accepted the victory by the other party four years ago makes for a volatile America.

We accepted it. We didn't like it, or think that clown was qualified. We pointed out his stupid remarks and actions, but we accepted the fact that he was president.

Like hell you accepted Trump's election. You started with the election winning announcement with talk of impeachment. You smashed windows and ignited cars at inauguration, and followed through with impeachment on the most questionable "evidence" possible.

You don't understand what words mean. Yes, we accepted the fact that he was president. No, we didn't like that any more than you liked Obama being president.
We accepted Obama as President. Didn't burn down DC and go after him with impeachment. Obama reminded US "elections have consequences" and took it to the level that any disagreement with his policies or vision automatically made someone a racist who did not want a Black man in the White House.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
From the article...

Trump debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

And I don't think that poll showed changes caused by the debate, and Nate Silver's site shows Biden could pick up as much as 3 points based on their polling of their sample group that watched the debate.

Also Biden picked up a point in both of the other two polls released today on RCP's site.

I'm not sure what Biden's margin nationally has to be to really affect the Senate beyond the Dems picking up the bare min of 4 to swing it, or to really have a national EV landslide

and took it to the level that any disagreement with his policies or vision automatically made someone a racist

Can you provide a single example where Obama did that?

Reread my post. I did not say Obama called people racist. He took “it” to the level where if one disagreed or opposed his policies, they were considered a racist. Namely, it was a culture he created. His supporters did the labeling of racist if policy was disagreed.

and took it to the level that any disagreement with his policies or vision automatically made someone a racist

He still does that. You still do that. Any time anyone disagrees with Obama we are disagreeing with "the black guy."

You know how was were all so nice and kind to Bill, Kerry, Reid, Schummer, Pelosi, Daschle, Shiff, Nadler, Hillary, I mean they are white. We never could get up a good disagreement with them

Reread my post. I did not say Obama called people racist. He took “it” to the level where if one disagreed or opposed his policies, they were considered a racist. Namely, it was a culture he created. His supporters did the labeling of racist if policy was disagreed.
Again, what did he do?
He had many, many policies
Are you saying those who opposed Obamacare or Stimulus were considered racists?

He still does that. You still do that. Any time anyone disagrees with Obama we are disagreeing with "the black guy."

You know how was were all so nice and kind to Bill, Kerry, Reid, Schummer, Pelosi, Daschle, Shiff, Nadler, Hillary, I mean they are white. We never could get up a good disagreement with them
Show us an example.
The right keeps saying that but it didn’t happen

Again, what did he do?
He had many, many policies
Are you saying those who opposed Obamacare or Stimulus were considered racists?
By many, yes. It was their go-to retort when they could not or would not debate the issue.

From the article...

Trump debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

Well, that’s a lie.

Show us an example.

Here’s a quote from right here on USMB within the last 30 days nonless:

“The rights change was due to a black man in the white house. The racist action came out to roost.”

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
From the article...

Well, that’s a lie.
So much winning. LOL

Show us an example.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, RW, you don't remember that!!!!!

OMG, what a tool

128 interruptions

If I were Joe I'd refuse any further debates until the put a mute button on Donnie's mic.

From the article...

From the article...

From the article...

aaaliphotos-87.jpg

We accepted Obama as President. Didn't burn down DC and go after him with impeachment. Obama reminded US "elections have consequences" and took it to the level that any disagreement with his policies or vision automatically made someone a racist who did not want a Black man in the White House.
Well, you did try to tell people he wasn’t president because of a fake birth certificate or some such nonsense.

It's as though the Tea Party never existed.....

Forum List

Back