Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll

Yes 3 Dem states he wasn't even supposed to come close to winning yet he bitch slapped the Dems in those states. You sore losers can't admit that Trump whooped your ass!

Um, guy, two of those states were "too close to call". Only Wisconsin had Hillary with a large lead, and that probably had more to do with Scott Walker's voter suppression efforts that won't happen this time.

Look, I realize that you are grasping onto 2016 as your happy place, but you really do need to face reality.

From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Rasmussen, a Republican-tilted pollster, is one of Trump’s favorites.
Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

Trump debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

trump will win Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Alaska, Idaho and a few more.

The best thing that could happen is if trump lost by a huge margin.

trump and his followers will be very upset in November if trump loses. I just hope that his followers aren't violent again.

Yes 3 Dem states he wasn't even supposed to come close to winning yet he bitch slapped the Dems in those states. You sore losers can't admit that Trump whooped your ass!

Um, guy, two of those states were "too close to call". Only Wisconsin had Hillary with a large lead, and that probably had more to do with Scott Walker's voter suppression efforts that won't happen this time.

Look, I realize that you are grasping onto 2016 as your happy place, but you really do need to face reality.

Trump won all 3, tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

how about for a CHANGE there was some Polling were they Polled 50% Democrats AND 50% Republicans.
Why would they do that?

Well logic dictates if you are doing a Poll and you Poll 50% Democrats and 42% Republicans then your Poll is going to show a LEAD for the Democrat, alternatively IF you do a Poll that has 50% Republicans and 42% Democrats then your Poll is going to show a lead for the Republican.
Sure, seems logical. But the question stands why would they poll 50% for each party? The purpose of a poll is to as accurately as possible reflects the opinion of a population. Polling each party in equal numbers is not going to do that unless you believe the population is equally Republican and Democratic.

It’s not.

In 2010 a democratic person in my state Senate changed parties which gave the republicans a majority in our sate Senate.

That was redistricting years. So the republicans insisted on having 50-50 split of democrats and republicans in each district. Which isn't easy to do since the west side of the state is majority democratic and the east side is mostly republican.

So in order to get that 50-50 split they had to extend the first district from Seattle all the way up to the Canadian border. There are very few republicans in that district so they had to go over 100 miles to find them.

I can't wait for the next redistricting. Democrats are back in total control of the state so we will be back to something that's close to properly reflecting the population of our state.

Barely won? Remember, STATES elect the president, not popular vote

bRgO6.png

And here is 2020

yGrQN.png

That's today's map. We have not had the election yet.

As 2016 shows, anything can happen.

I'm not counting any chickens before they hatch.

Kinda sad to see you base all your hopes and dreams on one election that happened 4 years ago, and where your party just barely won.

We mopped the floor with Dems winning 30 states. How many did you and Hillary win? :auiqs.jpg: And that's with Obama carry water for Hillary.

Not really. Trump won 3 states by less than a point each. You keep bragging about that one win though. You remind me of Al Bundy bragging about his 4 touchdowns in 1 game. years ago.

Trump won, and we didn't like it any more than you liked Obama winning --- twice. Trump won by a thin margin. What is your point?

how about for a CHANGE there was some Polling were they Polled 50% Democrats AND 50% Republicans.
Why would they do that?

Well logic dictates if you are doing a Poll and you Poll 50% Democrats and 42% Republicans then your Poll is going to show a LEAD for the Democrat, alternatively IF you do a Poll that has 50% Republicans and 42% Democrats then your Poll is going to show a lead for the Republican.
Sure, seems logical. But the question stands why would they poll 50% for each party? The purpose of a poll is to as accurately as possible reflects the opinion of a population. Polling each party in equal numbers is not going to do that unless you believe the population is equally Republican and Democratic.

It’s not.

In 2010 a democratic person in my state Senate changed parties which gave the republicans a majority in our sate Senate.

That was redistricting years. So the republicans insisted on having 50-50 split of democrats and republicans in each district. Which isn't easy to do since the west side of the state is majority democratic and the east side is mostly republican.

So in order to get that 50-50 split they had to extend the first district from Seattle all the way up to the Canadian border. There are very few republicans in that district so they had to go over 100 miles to find them.

I can't wait for the next redistricting. Democrats are back in total control of the state so we will be back to something that's close to properly reflecting the population of our state.

District lines should be drawn by an independent commission so neither side gets an unfair advantage.

Kinda sad to see you base all your hopes and dreams on one election that happened 4 years ago, and where your party just barely won.

We mopped the floor with Dems winning 30 states. How many did you and Hillary win? :auiqs.jpg: And that's with Obama carry water for Hillary.

Not really. Trump won 3 states by less than a point each. You keep bragging about that one win though. You remind me of Al Bundy bragging about his 4 touchdowns in 1 game. years ago.

Trump won, and we didn't like it any more than you liked Obama winning --- twice. Trump won by a thin margin. What is your point?

I felt bad for Obama, he had to put up with the Dem party whackos for 8 years.

"Rasmussen is a joke"- Every Board Libtard for the past 4 years. :iyfyus.jpg:

"Rasmussen is a joke"- Every Board Libtard for the past 4 years.

They are. They're usually biased right. Except for their final poll, which they tighten up so they can point to it and claim they're not wildly right.

So if even Ras is putting Biden that far ahead, you know it's bad for Trump.

I'm looking forward to the ones taken completely after the debate. Especially in swing states. Should have 'em by early next week!
Look up the Telemundo poll results.

Oh, you mean the online poll where anyone or their dog can vote/ dump cookies & vote again?
Cool, but even that wasn't done after Donald got the COVIDS.
Try to FOCUS
The poll in the OP was online, Genius.

From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Rasmussen, a Republican-tilted pollster, is one of Trump’s favorites.
Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

His debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Just watch the national news and interviewing some trump supporters carrying signs and they were disappointed in him, said he accomplished nothing. Go figure.
This doesnt make sense, he accomplished nothing but they're still voting for him? I think he accomplished alot, but maybe these are supporters that just watch the mainstream media.......

Forum List

Back