Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll

how about for a CHANGE there was some Polling were they Polled 50% Democrats AND 50% Republicans.
Why would they do that?

Well logic dictates if you are doing a Poll and you Poll 50% Democrats and 42% Republicans then your Poll is going to show a LEAD for the Democrat, alternatively IF you do a Poll that has 50% Republicans and 42% Democrats then your Poll is going to show a lead for the Republican.

Rasmussen is Trumps favorite poll

The situation is that Rasmussen has a track record of being WRONG more than RIGHT. I've been following many Polling firms for years and I would put Rasmussen as one of the most unreliable, I don't care if Leftists say it's Conservative, Rasmussen themselves actually say they are Independent:

View attachment 395233

Doesn't matter what they say. Rasmussen consistently shows right wing interests at at least 3 to 5 percentage points above every other poll. Often a lot higher than their usual 3 to 5 points.

Well as I commented I have been following many Polling firms for years and I have always considered Rasmussen to be wildly inaccurate, I have never understood why some go crazy over a Rasmussen Poll.

how about for a CHANGE there was some Polling were they Polled 50% Democrats AND 50% Republicans.
Why would they do that?

Well logic dictates if you are doing a Poll and you Poll 50% Democrats and 42% Republicans then your Poll is going to show a LEAD for the Democrat, alternatively IF you do a Poll that has 50% Republicans and 42% Democrats then your Poll is going to show a lead for the Republican.
Sure, seems logical. But the question stands why would they poll 50% for each party? The purpose of a poll is to as accurately as possible reflects the opinion of a population. Polling each party in equal numbers is not going to do that unless you believe the population is equally Republican and Democratic.

It’s not.

That's not how polls work.

Polls contact random people, and then ask them about their party affiliation.

If the poll shows more Democrats, it's because more people have become Democrats, not because pollsters are choosing to contact Democrats.

From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Rasmussen, a Republican-tilted pollster, is one of Trump’s favorites.
Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

His debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Poll: Hillary by a landslide.

The situation is that Rasmussen has a track record of being WRONG more than RIGHT. I've been following many Polling firms for years and I would put Rasmussen as one of the most unreliable, I don't care if Leftists say it's Conservative, Rasmussen themselves actually say they are Independent:

View attachment 395233

Doesn't matter what they say. Rasmussen consistently shows right wing interests at at least 3 to 5 percentage points above every other poll. Often a lot higher than their usual 3 to 5 points.

One debate down, 2 more debates to go.
Cork your champagne, for now.

View attachment 395233

Well as I commented I have been following many Polling firms for years and I have always considered Rasmussen to be wildly inaccurate, I have never understood why some go crazy over a Rasmussen Poll.
Because Rasmussen doesn't make Trump look as crappy as all the other polls do.

We must also remember, Dimm's control most of the media just like most of the polls, along with millions of unsolicited ballots.
If you think the 1st debate is chaos, true red, white, and blue ultra-chaos is dead ahead!
There is no escaping this!!

From the article...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden gained eight points in just one week according to the latest weekly Rasmussen poll.

Up eight points, Biden now sits at 51 percent, while President Donald Trump sits at just 43 percent.

The poll does not include responses to Tuesday evening’s first presidential debate.

“The race had narrowed over the previous three weeks, but Biden has now cleared the 50% mark for the first time,” Rasmussen reported, noting that “Trump’s latest showing is his lowest since early August.”

According to Rasmussen, the latest poll also “finds Trump with 79% support among Republicans,” while “Biden has 84% of the Democrat vote and has reclaimed the lead among voters not affiliated with either major party.”

Read more: SHOCK POLL: Trump Craters in Rasmussen Poll as Biden Gains 8 Points in One Week

Trump debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I'm starting to believe this dumb bastard will lose EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. come November.

To illustrate why ALL Polls should be IGNORED, the below are the Polls for this EXACT PERIOD but from 2016, ignore the FOX News one because that is for October 3-6 the Polling, but all the others are Polling from the period beginning September 28-October 3, they ALL have Hillary Clinton leading by varying degrees, the Reuters/Ipsos Poll is VERY OFF the FINAL RESULT Poll on Election Night with Hillary on 44% and Trump on 37% and the CNN/ORC Poll is VERY OFF the FINAL RESULT Poll on Election Night with Hillary on 51% and Trump on 45%

1601508758921.png

Now look at the ABOVE sets of Polls with the FINAL POLL on Election Night:

1601509051071.png

^^^^ What we see from the FINAL RESULTS is that Hillary got 48.2% and Trump got 46.1%

Now look at the below, these are ALL of the Final Polls BEFORE the 2016 Election Day:

1601509210142.png

^^^^ ALL the above Final Polls are literally all over the place, we even have an LA Times/USC Tracking Poll that has Hillary 44% and Trump 47% We have a Monmouth Poll that has Hillary 50% and Trump 44% We have a Reuters/Ipsos Poll that has Hillary 44% and Trump 37% We ONLY have ONE of the above Final Polls that was NEARLY 100% ACCURATE and thats the ABC/Wash Post Tracking Poll that has Hillary 49% and Trump 46% - and as we can see further above in the FINAL RESULTS Poll the FINAL RESULT on 2016 Election Night was Hillary 48.2% and Trump 46.1%

ALL the above 2016 Clinton vs Trump Polls come from the Collected Polling from the 2016 Presidential Election, here's the link you can read all the Polling for yourselves:

What ALL these Polls AND we can expect ALL these 2020 Polls have in COMMON is that they are NOT being able to pick up THE SILENT VOTE FOR TRUMP, as the FINAL RESULT Poll shows Trump's Poll numbers were NOT 43% or 39% or 42% and this is why I say that ALL PRE-Election Night FINAL RESULT Polls need to be ignored because they ALL are going to be as wildly inaccurate as the 2016 Polls PRE-Election Night FINAL RESULT Polls were.

Last edited:
From the article...

His debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

Rasmussen will bring Trump back up in less than a week.
What great timing. To think....Rasmussen somehow was able to publish an accurate poll within minutes of the end of the debate.
What are the odds of that?

From the article...

Trump debasing himself for the world to see last night sure didn't do him any favors.

I got one for you... when you go to a beach and the tide is way way out and all you see is sand, guess what's coming? TIDAL WAVE!

From the article...

looks more like rasmussen decided they were gonna fix their poll than anything

they probably like to end elections years with higher accuracy

Why would they do that?

The electorate is not split 50 / 50

Why would they do that?

What good does a poll that intentionally asks 50% Democrats and 50% Republicans do?
What other result would you expect than a tie?

The key is you ask 1000 people AT RANDOM without asking political alliance. Then you ask affiliation.

You can’t assume the population is 50/50

That's not how polls work.

Polls contact random people, and then ask them about their party affiliation.

If the poll shows more Democrats, it's because more people have become Democrats, not because pollsters are choosing to contact Democrats.

The sad thing is you truly believe this.

I don't need no darn poll to know that my candidate is toast.

When the Dem conspiracy is written about in 50 years, it will be revealed that there really was a conspiracy to bring down a democratically elected government.

Of course, by then, the United States will be a totally dysfunctional nation on the verge of dissolution.

Forum List

Back