Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.
I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.
Shows the fucking stupidity of the fucking stupid left. You did not learn a goddamn thing when you tried to boycott KFC. Dumbass!

The source "U.K. Daily Mail" editorial disguised as news? Didn't the Feds use a U.K. agent to try to overthrow the Trump administration? The Queen awards Knighthood to a freaking homosexual piano player and U.K. sissies whine about Goya products. Go figure.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?

That is one sad deflection. Obama never debased himself by using the Oval Office as a prop to sell products or by becoming a pitchman for a supporter's products.
You know kid, you need to stop, because you sure are making the brown turd Obammy really look bad...
'Ringleader' Of U.S. Embassy Attack Was Invited To Obama White House
We are just beginning to learn of the depth of such appeasement. Photos recently surfaced indicating that one of the three “ringleaders” of the Iran-backed attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad earlier this week was invited to the Obama White House less than a decade ago. Hadi al Amiri was serving as Iraq’s minister of transport when he joined Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki for his visit with President Obama in November 2011.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

Your right, what more needs to be said.

bowing-leaders.jpg
I can post pictures of Trump bowing or saluting a North Korean general, but hey I will not fall for this pathetic attempt at deflection.
The slave Obama, knew when he was in the presence of a real leader like the king of Saudi Arabia. President Trump is a real leader, doesnt bow to anyone, because he is equal or more than they are. Just shows what pussies you leftards are...

Anderson Cooper just made a devastating takedown of Trump. Trump calls himself a wartime president and this is what he tweets while a pandemic rages and people die. Just a sign of how pitiful Trump is.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

Hey, everybody quiet down. This ^ democrat wants tell us that he doesnt like Trump.

Please go on, Johnlaw. Ive never heard this take before.

I'm with the president, Goya beans cook well and their taste is excellent. I also love their seasonings, like the Adobo All Purpose Seasoning... delicious with all kind of plates, hmm hmm hmm...

One more reason to vote and re-elect of president Trump.

Anderson Cooper just made a devastating takedown of Trump. Trump calls himself a wartime president and this is what he tweets while a pandemic rages and people die. Just a sign of how pitiful Trump is.
Anderson Cooper
Anderson Pooper? The guy who takes it up the ass like the brown turd Obammy and his tranny partner? Man you are such a petulant , pitiful, maniac who has an extreme case of PTDS....Seem medical treatment before it is too late.

A lot of squealing between those two....

Anderson Cooper
Anderson Pooper? The guy who takes it up the ass like the brown turd Obammy and his tranny partner? Man you are such a petulant , pitiful, maniac who has an extreme case of PTDS....Seem medical treatment before it is too late.

A lot of squealing between those two....

That is so queasy.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

And for his final act of debasing, he'll get a BJ from a 20 year old intern under the Oval Office Desk, while he shoves Cuban cigars up her funt. Oh never mind, someone else already did that.

Nice Photoshop.

It's not a photoshop job. I looked it over.

The telling part is the reflections on the desk. They are correct.

If it was a photoshop job the reflections on the desk would be different or wouldn't be there at all.

I'm a professional photographer. I've been using photoshop since its first version in the 80s.

I can spot a photoshop job from a mile away.

It's an authentic photo.

"Great Orange Douche 2020: I will protect your statues. I will protect your beans. Your grandmother is on her own."

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.
I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.

Watch: Six Years Ago Obama Promised to Buy a Chevy Volt. Now It Is Dead

"its only wrong when YOOOOUUUU DOOOOOO IIIIIIIT!!!!!"

Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency

Democrats continue to debase and devalue their nation.

While you jump in front of cars yelling and burning hoping not to get slawed, I'm going to buy me more fine Goya products.

Guess I'll just have to knuckle under. You stay cole.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.42.07 PM.png

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

Are you talking about GM, or Solyndra?

Forum List

Back