Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

That response is just idiocy. Deal with the fact that his is using the Oval Office as a prop to sell products.
He is not selling anything. He's defending a man who owns a company who is being idiotically attacked. A good guess is Trump has enough money to not have to "sell" a few cans of beans. :icon_rolleyes:
Trump would most likely sell his first born for a can of beans if he could profit from it.
..and he is trying to sell those products and he is monetizing the Oval Office to sell those products for his supporter.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
The fact that you're lying your ass off, perhaps? Nice try, but I ain't buyin' what yer sellin'. :laughing0301:
Geesus..all you people are in serious need of counselling. I post a picture that Trump himself posted and I am lying?? You can't make this up.! Trumpers have to have some form of mental illness.
Oh, bwahaha! Everybody's nutz but the OP. You can't make this up! :laughing0301:

I hope this isn't real.

I won't be surprised if it is, of course.
Unfortunately it is real. I just posted a link.

I've been out of words for a long time. The American Presidency has turned into a cartoon.

Oh well. We'll get past this.
Trump has turned into a cartoon. He has so debased the office that it is like a poorly produced reality TV show. I mean the Oval Office is a joke now. Nothing more than a prop for this failed former TV star.
We need to examine, within a cultural context, how we got here.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.
I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.

I wonder how many McDonald's burgers were sold when you people posted pictures of Trump with a Big Mac box in full view.

I hope this isn't real.

I've been out of words for a long time. The American Presidency has turned into a cartoon.

Trump has turned into a cartoon. He has so debased the office that it is like a poorly produced reality TV show. I mean the Oval Office is a joke now. Nothing more than a prop for this failed former TV star.
I agree. Something has went seriously wrong with what is now acceptable behavior.

I hope this isn't real.

It isn't that difficult to figure out how we got here.

The Democrats wanted something and were denied it. Then....

And so, here we are.

I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.
"Selling of the White House" HA HA HA. What will liberals come up with next.

If I show people my pistol, that doesn't mean I'm selling it. And it's better to display beans in the White House, than fill it up with a bunch of seditious, Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

1594844254580.png

I agree. Something has went seriously wrong with what is now acceptable behavior.
And there many of examples. Kavanaugh hearings, Russian collusion hoax, impeachment farce, riots, traffic blocking, "Summer of Love", etc.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.

I wonder how many McDonald's burgers were sold when you people posted pictures of Trump with a Big Mac box in full view.
You see what Trumpers are doing. The above post is a perfect example. They cannot defend the photo or Trump. So what do they do. They call it a fake. They call it a fake even though the photo came from Trump himself. It does not matter that they are lying and they know they are lying when they call it a fake. All that matters is that they keep repeatng the same lie over and over again until people start to question the truth of what is plainly in front of them.

If I show people my pistol, that doesn't mean I'm selling it. And it's better to display beans in the White House, than fill it up with a bunch of seditious, Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

View attachment 363712
Thanks for admitting you can't defend Trump.

View attachment 363712
Shhhh...Don't mention the Selling of the Lincoln bedroom for coffee......

President Clinton two years ago personally approved a plan under which the Democratic Party rewarded some top donors and fund-raisers with meals, coffees, golf outings and morning jogs with him and with overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom, to ''energize'' them for the coming Presidential campaign.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

You see what Trumpers are doing. The above post is a perfect example. They cannot defend the photo or Trump. So what do they do. They call it a fake. They call it a fake even though the photo came from Trump himself. It does not matter that they are lying and they know they are lying when they call it a fake. All that matters is that they keep repeatng the same lie over and over again until people start to question the truth of what is plainly in front of them.

My only interest is in seeing the Democratic Party politically castrated by any effective means. That day is approaching.

Beyond that -

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?

View attachment 363712
Shhhh...Don't mention the Selling of the Lincoln bedroom for coffee......

President Clinton two years ago personally approved a plan under which the Democratic Party rewarded some top donors and fund-raisers with meals, coffees, golf outings and morning jogs with him and with overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom, to ''energize'' them for the coming Presidential campaign.

Post me a picture of Clinton in the Lincoln bedroom holding a product or posing with a product from a supporter.

I don't call it a fake. I think it's a nice photo.

And nice outfit Trump is wearing. Red, White, and Blue. Cool. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back