Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

He can't piss on it worse than Obama the treasonous Kenyan did....weaponizing our national security team to try and frame Trump in a crime....how does the OP look past that?....
For heaven's sake, can't you keep on topic for one post.
Your thread title.....
Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

My response....
He can't piss on it worse than Obama the treasonous Kenyan did....weaponizing our national security team to try and frame Trump in a crime....how does the OP look past that?....
:dunno:

They don't do the compare and contrast thing

I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.
"Selling of the White House" HA HA HA. What will liberals come up with next.

If I show people my pistol, that doesn't mean I'm selling it. And it's better to display beans in the White House, than fill it up with a bunch of seditious, Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

View attachment 363712
Shhhh...Don't mention the Selling of the Lincoln bedroom for coffee......

President Clinton two years ago personally approved a plan under which the Democratic Party rewarded some top donors and fund-raisers with meals, coffees, golf outings and morning jogs with him and with overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom, to ''energize'' them for the coming Presidential campaign.

Post me a picture of Clinton in the Lincoln bedroom holding a product or posing with a product from a supporter.

He did a lot for blue dresses

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?

That is one sad deflection. Obama never debased himself by using the Oval Office as a prop to sell products or by becoming a pitchman for a supporter's products.

I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.

If I show people my pistol, that doesn't mean I'm selling it. And it's better to display beans in the White House, than fill it up with a bunch of seditious, Muslim Brotherhood operatives.

View attachment 363712

President Clinton two years ago personally approved a plan under which the Democratic Party rewarded some top donors and fund-raisers with meals, coffees, golf outings and morning jogs with him and with overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom, to ''energize'' them for the coming Presidential campaign.

Post me a picture of Clinton in the Lincoln bedroom holding a product or posing with a product from a supporter.
Selling is selling.

Besides, there is no real picture of anyone holding a product from a supporter in the Lincoln bedroom or any other room.

I was wondering how you were going to try and justify Clinton's blatant selling of the Whitehouse.

View attachment 363712

He did a lot for blue dresses
And Dry Cleaning!

Trump would most likely sell his first born for a can of beans if he could profit from it.
..and he is trying to sell those products and he is monetizing the Oval Office to sell those products for his supporter.
Do you realize how IDIOTIC you sound ?

I guess Trumpers are to afraid to face the fact that Trump is mocking the Oval Office and the presidency with this photo.
No he isn't, stupid.
Yes he is Mohammad. Maybe where you come from this is normal but not for us Americans.
You're an America hater.
LOL..hey snowflake if that is all you can contribute than go back to sucking on your pacifier.
Take your own advice. After all, you're the one whining and crying like a baby because Trump outsmarted you again.

I bet the owner of Goya called Trump and said "look what happened to my business"

Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

“People cannot use their government-paid jobs to help any sort of brand or any company,” she said. “It is a law. She broken ethics, she has broken regulations, she’s broken a law by doing that.”

You don’t believe in rule of law so what difference does it make to you?

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?

That is one sad deflection. Obama never debased himself by using the Oval Office as a prop to sell products or by becoming a pitchman for a supporter's products.

Republicans never boycotted and starved out Obama's supporter either

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

Your right, what more needs to be said.

bowing-leaders.jpg
I can post pictures of Trump bowing or saluting a North Korean general, but hey I will not fall for this pathetic attempt at deflection.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

Obama promoting a skank in the Oval Office:
20130130-gender-equality.jpeg

Obama promoting his shoes on the Oval office desk:
obama-feet-on-desk-21.jpg

Trump would most likely sell his first born for a can of beans if he could profit from it.
..and he is trying to sell those products and he is monetizing the Oval Office to sell those products for his supporter.
Do you realize how IDIOTIC you sound ?
Unfortunately, you refuse to acknowledge what is right in front of you face. There is nothing I can do to help you with that.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.

I wonder how many McDonald's burgers were sold when you people posted pictures of Trump with a Big Mac box in full view.
Millions! And I'm going back to McDonald's tonight. :biggrin:

1594846006851.png

1594845960867.png

Forum List

Back