Trump Considered to Deliver the official Republican Response to the SOTU

oh yes you have handlers ! are you curious about who your faggot cult leaders are going to instruct you to vote for at the dem convention ?
Who are my handlers? Well that's at least twice today you've thought about gays. Are gays on your mind all the time?

didnt think about gays at all until i saw your post .. and Hillary still claims the election was stolen from her because of Russian interference ... the left has complained about lost elections for decades ...
Does trump spread Russian propaganda? Yes. Do you spread Russian propaganda? Yes. Do you talk about gays at every opportunity you can? Yes.

Does trump spread Russian propaganda? Yes. Do you spread Russian propaganda? Yes. Do you talk about gays at every opportunity you can? Yes.
1708983302793.png

didnt think about gays at all until i saw your post .. and Hillary still claims the election was stolen from her because of Russian interference ... the left has complained about lost elections for decades ...
You still havent told me who my commie handlers are.

The ones who protect your life. Even your own may kill you as cracks are forming in the groups that make up the Democratic Party.
Wait are you saying you guys are threatening him, and he needs them to protect him?
Seriously, are you drunk?

And you vapid left cultists actually believe whatever you read in the Guardian.

That's the funny part.

It was one of his speeches Russobot.its linked and you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back