Trump Considered to Deliver the official Republican Response to the SOTU

My God, would that be classic!

Response speeches are generally too boring to watch, and they almost never address what was said in the SOTU, but this would give Trump a chance to possibly reach some people who see him only as the caricature that appears on Leftist "news." Also they would see Biden and Trump in person, juxtaposed so they can compare their relative states of decrepitude.

I think I'm going to volunteer to write it.

This is a great thread...but......where is the "consideration"?

These Red Hats are a bunch of pussies. They had to have a woman lead the charge at the Capitol.
1708992091432.png

My God, would that be classic!

Response speeches are generally too boring to watch, and they almost never address what was said in the SOTU, but this would give Trump a chance to possibly reach some people who see him only as the caricature that appears on Leftist "news." Also they would see Biden and Trump in person, juxtaposed so they can compare their relative states of decrepitude.

I think I'm going to volunteer to write it.
Absolutely great idea.

Wait are you saying you guys are threatening him, and he needs them to protect him?
Seriously, are you drunk?

It was one of his speeches Russobot.its linked and you are an idiot.
You Progs have created a nation where people are physically attacking each other with mass killing also, destroying and looting properties, educating students to hate the nation that gives them a good life and turn American against American. Cities to some extents are finding out the limits of their largesse with the illegal immigrants. And African Americans are seeing money earmarked for them in those areas now going to illegals. Follow these things. The Feds print the money. The cities and states cannot. If the feds print trillions more for this, the inflation will kick up longer and longer.

I always change the channel as soon as the SOTU address is over. I've not heard a response yet, and if the orange behemoth is going to give it, well, nothing changes.

Forum List

Back