Trump Communicated With Proud Boys Leader

So you think all those listed are government run organizations? Really?

Excerpt:

At the age of 17, Enrique got married and moved to northern Florida where he started a poultry farm. Becoming something of a serial entrepreneur he owned other businesses including a gas station and a security company where he became a DOD contractor. “Being a government contractor was fun. They treated me well. I got a chance to travel and meet a lot of people,” he says. Enrique also eventually started an online medical supply business. It was that venture that ultimately led to his frequently referenced stint as an FBI “informant.”

“In 2012 the company originally got hit for operating without the proper licenses. After some digging, the investigators came up with other violations that were more serious.

My brothers and I were at risk for going to jail and the Feds decided to use my brothers as leverage against me. They wanted me to help them catch some other people they were pursuing, including a human trafficker. In exchange, they would ease up on my brothers. If I didn’t cooperate, my brothers would face jail.

I was pinned into a corner. I took the deal. It was my choice. I’m not proud of it, but my brothers did no jail time. Ultimately, they made choose between my family or others. I chose my family.”

Staying active in politics, Enrique would find himself working enthusiastically on soon-to-be-President Donald Trump’s campaign. “I knocked on 40,000 doors personally,” he says.

“The Republican Party was on life support, literally, before he came along. I was a big supporter, but I was shocked when he actually won. Everyone thought Hillary had it locked up.”

The journey with the Proud Boys begins-despite the name......

Enrique Tarrio, of course is the President of the Proud Boys...who were one of the domestic terrorist groups that attacked the Capitol on 1/6

Because the committee request asks for communications referring to the Proud Boys’ and election results and includes Enrique Tarrio on a list of enumerated individuals covered by the request, the response from NARA might reveal whether the Proud Boys’ leader was telling the truth when he claimed to visit the White House on December 12, or whether the White House truthfully reported that he had simply joined a tour of the building.

This communication is among that which Trump is trying to claim Executive Privilege over.

Ain't gonna happen
Remember Trump told Proud Boys to stand by? Then he told them to storm the Capitol?

Matthew Greene is the first of the far-right group to publicly plead guilty to conspiring with others to stop Congress from certifying the election on Jan. 6.

And Republicans say there was no insurrection?

“After the riot, (Greene) engaged in conversations (on) encrypted messaging platforms admitting to his role in the riot, encouraging others not to give up in a fight to take back their country, and comparing the situation as it existed in the weeks following January 6 to a fourth-generation war,” prosecutors wrote in a June court filing.
More than three dozen people charged in the Capitol siege have been identified by federal authorities as Proud Boys leaders, members or associates, including at least 16 defendants charged with conspiracy. In a key case, four group leaders were charged in March with conspiring to impede Congress’ certification of President Joe Biden’s electoral victory.

Greene is expected to face a maximum of just over four years in prison at a sentencing set for March, and pay a fine of $15,000 to $150,000, along with about $2,000 in restitution. He pleaded guilty to federal charges of conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding.

Other extremist group members have been charged with conspiring to carry out a coordinated attack on the Capitol, including more than 20 people linked to the anti-government Oath Keepers.
Graydon Young, 55, of Englewood, Florida, was the first defendant to plead guilty in the Justice Department’s major conspiracy case against Oath Keepers members. At least four others linked to the Oath Keepers also have pleaded guilty to riot-related charges.

So if you think the election is rigged, you might be a candidate for becoming a member of one of these extremist groups.

Proud Boys members describe themselves as a politically incorrect men’s club for “Western chauvinists.” Its members frequently have engaged in street fights with antifascist activists at rallies and protests. Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, who founded the Proud Boys in 2016, sued the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling it as a hate group.

Police arrested the Proud Boys’ top leader, Enrique Tarrio, in Washington two days before the Capitol riot and charged him with vandalizing a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic Black church during a protest in December 2020. Tarrio, who is serving his jail sentence for that case in the District of Columbia, hasn’t been charged in connection with the Capitol siege.
On the morning of Jan. 6, Proud Boys members met at the Washington Monument and marched to the Capitol before President Donald Trump finished addressing thousands of supporters near the White House.
Around two hours later, just before Congress convened a joint session to certify the election results, a group of Proud Boys followed a crowd of people who breached barriers at a pedestrian entrance to the Capitol grounds, according to one of the indictments. Several Proud Boys also entered the Capitol itself after the mob smashed windows and forced open doors, the indictment says.
Greene was wearing an earpiece connected to a handheld radio, according to prosecutors. They said the Proud Boys arranged for members to communicate using specific frequencies on Baofeng radios. The Chinese-made devices can be programmed for use on hundreds of frequencies, making them difficult for outsiders to eavesdrop.

Trump was no doubt listening in.

“He encouraged an associate to read up on guerrilla warfare and to use the tactics used by the Taliban and to ‘be prepared to do uncomfortable things,’”

More than 700 people have been charged with federal crimes related to the riot. Over 150 of them have pleaded guilty, including at least two other defendants with Proud Boys ties.

Remember Trump told Proud Boys to stand by? Then he told them to storm the Capitol?

Matthew Greene is the first of the far-right group to publicly plead guilty to conspiring with others to stop Congress from certifying the election on Jan. 6.

And Republicans say there was no insurrection?

“After the riot, (Greene) engaged in conversations (on) encrypted messaging platforms admitting to his role in the riot, encouraging others not to give up in a fight to take back their country, and comparing the situation as it existed in the weeks following January 6 to a fourth-generation war,” prosecutors wrote in a June court filing.
More than three dozen people charged in the Capitol siege have been identified by federal authorities as Proud Boys leaders, members or associates, including at least 16 defendants charged with conspiracy. In a key case, four group leaders were charged in March with conspiring to impede Congress’ certification of President Joe Biden’s electoral victory.

Greene is expected to face a maximum of just over four years in prison at a sentencing set for March, and pay a fine of $15,000 to $150,000, along with about $2,000 in restitution. He pleaded guilty to federal charges of conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding.

Other extremist group members have been charged with conspiring to carry out a coordinated attack on the Capitol, including more than 20 people linked to the anti-government Oath Keepers.
Graydon Young, 55, of Englewood, Florida, was the first defendant to plead guilty in the Justice Department’s major conspiracy case against Oath Keepers members. At least four others linked to the Oath Keepers also have pleaded guilty to riot-related charges.

So if you think the election is rigged, you might be a candidate for becoming a member of one of these extremist groups.

Proud Boys members describe themselves as a politically incorrect men’s club for “Western chauvinists.” Its members frequently have engaged in street fights with antifascist activists at rallies and protests. Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, who founded the Proud Boys in 2016, sued the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling it as a hate group.

Police arrested the Proud Boys’ top leader, Enrique Tarrio, in Washington two days before the Capitol riot and charged him with vandalizing a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic Black church during a protest in December 2020. Tarrio, who is serving his jail sentence for that case in the District of Columbia, hasn’t been charged in connection with the Capitol siege.
On the morning of Jan. 6, Proud Boys members met at the Washington Monument and marched to the Capitol before President Donald Trump finished addressing thousands of supporters near the White House.
Around two hours later, just before Congress convened a joint session to certify the election results, a group of Proud Boys followed a crowd of people who breached barriers at a pedestrian entrance to the Capitol grounds, according to one of the indictments. Several Proud Boys also entered the Capitol itself after the mob smashed windows and forced open doors, the indictment says.
Greene was wearing an earpiece connected to a handheld radio, according to prosecutors. They said the Proud Boys arranged for members to communicate using specific frequencies on Baofeng radios. The Chinese-made devices can be programmed for use on hundreds of frequencies, making them difficult for outsiders to eavesdrop.

Trump was no doubt listening in.

“He encouraged an associate to read up on guerrilla warfare and to use the tactics used by the Taliban and to ‘be prepared to do uncomfortable things,’”

More than 700 people have been charged with federal crimes related to the riot. Over 150 of them have pleaded guilty, including at least two other defendants with Proud Boys ties.

Clearly the Proud Boys thought they were acting on Trump's behalf.

Clearly the Proud Boys thought they were acting on Trump's behalf.
And clearly so did Russia when they helped Trump steal the 2016 election.

Trump illegally asked Russia to help him win in 2016. He shouldn't get away with it.​

Trump's public request for Russian help in finding Hillary Clinton’s emails was a violation of US law. There are ways to hold him accountable.​

But of course he was never held accountable and won't be held accountable here. Even though we now know his son and his handlers were all begging him to call off the attack on the Capitol. And he refused.

Enrique Tarrio, of course is the President of the Proud Boys...who were one of the domestic terrorist groups that attacked the Capitol on 1/6

Because the committee request asks for communications referring to the Proud Boys’ and election results and includes Enrique Tarrio on a list of enumerated individuals covered by the request, the response from NARA might reveal whether the Proud Boys’ leader was telling the truth when he claimed to visit the White House on December 12, or whether the White House truthfully reported that he had simply joined a tour of the building.

This communication is among that which Trump is trying to claim Executive Privilege over.

Ain't gonna happen
Here is another quote from Enrique Tarrio who was not at the January 6th event because he was arrested on January 4th and detained. Anyway, he has a great quote regarding the members of his organization.

"I don't agree with or condone what happened at the Capitol when it comes to the violence," Tarrio told NBC 6. "We went to Washington, DC, with the intent of sitting there and supporting President Trump and then drink beer after, and obviously, I wasn't there and I can't tell you what was in their heads, but I think the mob mentality just took over."

"I would say all of us [Proud Boys] are not the most intelligent people in the world," Tarrio told NBC 6.

Forum List

Back