Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
And Trump says that is a bad thing :heehee: even though ZOG is still in control. These guys say a hostile foreign power should not run the USA. :dunno:

And Trump says that is a bad thing :heehee: even though ZOG is still in control. These guys say a hostile foreign power should not run the USA. :dunno:

Trump says he will hand control of Congress over to Israel where it belongs????

Is it possible that Trump could be more stupid?

Trump says he will hand control of Congress over to Israel where it belongs????

Is it possible that Trump could be more stupid?

Where does he say that stupid?

Last edited:
Where does he says that stupid?

"The biggest change I've seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress — you understand that — 10 years ago, 15 years ago. And it was so powerful. It was so powerful. And today it's almost the opposite," Trump told the conservative Ari Hoffman Show.

"You have between AOC and [Rep. Ilhan] Omar — and these people that hate Israel, they hate it with a passion — they're controlling Congress, and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore. I mean, it's just amazing. I've never seen such a change," Trump continued.

"And we're not talking about over a very long period of time, but I think you know exactly what I'm saying. They had such power, Israel had such power — and rightfully — over Congress, and now it doesn't. It's incredible, actually.

"I was told I could run for prime minister of Israel and win very easily — they like me over there. If you look at the vote, it's incredible that I didn't get the kind of a vote from Jewish people that you'd think I would get. Jewish people in this country, many of them, do not like Israel. Look at the New York Times, The New York Times is vicious against Israel, and it's just a terrible thing to watch," he added.

During his tenure as president, Trump often accused progressive critics of Israel of being antisemitic. He also charged American Jews who vote for Democrats of subsequently either lacking knowledge or being disloyal, drawing sharp criticism for provoking the antisemitic canard of dual loyalty.

continued

The guys in the video make sense. Look at any federal, state and local government today. And of course the MSM and "academia."

It is all Europhobic and run by ZOG (they often put in darkies schooled in fake, afro centric history to do their bidding).

What is scary is the guys in the vids are experts in middle east cults (such as the state of "Israel") and know what their end game is. :cry:

Last edited:

"The biggest change I've seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress — you understand that — 10 years ago, 15 years ago. And it was so powerful. It was so powerful. And today it's almost the opposite," Trump told the conservative Ari Hoffman Show.

"You have between AOC and [Rep. Ilhan] Omar — and these people that hate Israel, they hate it with a passion — they're controlling Congress, and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore. I mean, it's just amazing. I've never seen such a change," Trump continued.

"And we're not talking about over a very long period of time, but I think you know exactly what I'm saying. They had such power, Israel had such power — and rightfully — over Congress, and now it doesn't. It's incredible, actually.

"I was told I could run for prime minister of Israel and win very easily — they like me over there. If you look at the vote, it's incredible that I didn't get the kind of a vote from Jewish people that you'd think I would get. Jewish people in this country, many of them, do not like Israel. Look at the New York Times, The New York Times is vicious against Israel, and it's just a terrible thing to watch," he added.

During his tenure as president, Trump often accused progressive critics of Israel of being antisemitic. He also charged American Jews who vote for Democrats of subsequently either lacking knowledge or being disloyal, drawing sharp criticism for provoking the antisemitic canard of dual loyalty.

continued

So actually the stupid is the idea that you have reading comprehension,
not that he said any of what you claimed, and how it makes you look
when compensating lack of integrity with compulsive lying.

Hey BIG MOUTH... how do you stop when talking
to your close people? Can you control it?

Last edited:
What is scary is the guys in the vids are experts in middle east cults (such as the state of "Israel") and know what their end game is. :cry:

Should be scary when you're that absorbed in paranoid ignorance,
and your "middle east experts" rely on clickbaits to compensate
for lack of ability to even read a word in the local language.

Look around, the I.Q. and hormone level of the Islamists
is as of a schoolboy who could be a teacher to your experts,
but chasing after granny's ol' conspiracies solves your big problem.

Last edited:
Okay, let's get real. The Zionist Lobby controls both parties at this point. The fact that the "squad" is made up of less than five people shows how much of a deathgrip they have on our congress.

The thing is, despite all Trump's whining that he is such a friend to Israel, 77% of American Jews voted for Biden.

Why?

Because for a lot of American Jews, Israel isn't that big of a deal. Never been there, have no intent to go there. It's kind of an embarassment to the ones who have a conscience when they see Bibi and his rival brag about who has killed the most Arabs.

Okay, let's get real. The Zionist Lobby controls both parties at this point. The fact that the "squad" is made up of less than five people shows how much of a deathgrip they have on our congress.

The thing is, despite all Trump's whining that he is such a friend to Israel, 77% of American Jews voted for Biden.

Why?

Because for a lot of American Jews, Israel isn't that big of a deal. Never been there, have no intent to go there. It's kind of an embarassment to the ones who have a conscience when they see Bibi and his rival brag about who has killed the most Arabs.

Then regardless of how good or bad is any US administration and its decisions,
even regarding Israel, you can comfortably blame it on 'da Jooz'?

Sounds familiar, something tells me you know
where every empire ended going that way,
That's what you want?

Last edited:
Then regardless of how good or bad is any US administration and its decisions,
even regarding Israel, you can comfortably blame it on 'da Jooz'?

Sounds familiar, something tells me you know
where every empire ended going that way,
That's what you want?

Actually, what I want is an end to THIS kind of shit because the Zionists are dictating our policy.

1635848998668.png

What Trump acknowledges, which is true, is that as liberal Jews pull their support from Israel - many actively complaining against it via BDS - antisemitic Congresspeople like Omar and Tlaib gain power and influence.

That is because of the underlying message: while there are at least 20 Muslim-majority countries, many of which have driven Jews from their midst and are now Judenfree, there is no need for the Jews, who belong to the most persecuted religion over 2000 years, to have even ONE teensy country of self-determination.

IOW, the message is: all minorities that have suffered bigotry and racism deserve protection, but the Jews…..eh.

Last edited:

You’re such a waste of life. Yes, we control everything. I know where you are and I am coming for you.

Forum List

Back