Trump Communicated With Proud Boys Leader

The Proud boys are not a terrorist organization. Just because they fight back when they are attacked by true terrorists organizations, that doesn't make them a terrorist organization.
Trump is a no good lying dirtbag & if he was innocent he wouldn't be witholding documents.

Trump doesn' t give a rats ass about E.P. It's just a tool that him & his hack lawyers are using to dodge accountability.

Hmm...I'd like to know why he sat and did nothing...hung Pence out to dry. Was he waiting to see if maybe something would break his way?
Who did he talk to..and what the timeline was. I don't think that Trump plotted a coup..but I don't think he was above taking advantage of one..if it went that way~
Yup that's all part of what the House Committee wats records to and what Trump is trying to hide

i don’t see in any of your post or links where they communicated

as far as the admin…my understanding is he was a infromant for the DOJ…so that likely did happen
He was an informant seven years ago.

Once a rat..always a rat..the feds will never let you out from under..if you try to cut them out..they'll out you..and laugh as you burn.
Being a one time informant doesn't mean they own you.

The FBI didn't own Whitey Bulger. He used them

This is the last straw, I used to stick up for the orange man but I can't anymore, it's just too draining. Xiden for POTUS 2024, and after that hopefully Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho.

Being a one time informant doesn't mean they own you.

The FBI didn't own Whitey Bulger. He used them
Oh..ya had to go there. Yeah, Whitey was a piece of work. He did use them..by turning their actions against them..once the fed let Bulger commit murders and helped cover them up..he had them in the position they usually enjoy. That Boston office of the FBI was rotten to the core.
Torrio is no Whitey Bulger.

Trump is a no good lying dirtbag & if he was innocent he wouldn't be witholding documents.

Trump doesn' t give a rats ass about E.P. It's just a tool that him & his hack lawyers are using to dodge accountability.
You think maybe hilda should have released her 35k emails? Just checking for consistency.

Enrique Tarrio, of course is the President of the Proud Boys...who were one of the domestic terrorist groups that attacked the Capitol on 1/6

Because the committee request asks for communications referring to the Proud Boys’ and election results and includes Enrique Tarrio on a list of enumerated individuals covered by the request, the response from NARA might reveal whether the Proud Boys’ leader was telling the truth when he claimed to visit the White House on December 12, or whether the White House truthfully reported that he had simply joined a tour of the building.

This communication is among that which Trump is trying to claim Executive Privilege over.

Ain't gonna happen
Say It Ain T So GIFs | Tenor

So Obama was illegally giving guns to the Mexican cartels? Kewl.

Forum List

Back