Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

It's their fault Trump won't return government documents, some of which have classification markings?
How did Trump get his hands on the documents?
How did that authority not make sure Trump didn't take them home?
Someone fucked up and it wasn't Trump.

If that happened anywhere else, that person would be fired.

Do you know how Trump initially came to possess these documents?
Do you know if the transaction is recorded?
If it is recorded, why did no one state that Trump never returned them if he was required to return them?
You know that there isn’t some vault you sign classified documents out of right?

You know that there isn’t some vault you sign classified documents out of right?
I appreciate your post.
Can you post exactly how it would happen?
Where would the document be?
Where would 11K documents be that Trump would just walk away with 1 or more at a time?

I appreciate your post.
Can you post exactly how it would happen?
Where would the document be?
Where would 11K documents be that Trump would just walk away with 1 or more at a time?
On a classified computer system. Anyone with the appropriate clearance and accesses would have access to it and could print it if they wanted.

On a classified computer system. Anyone with the appropriate clearance and accesses would have access to it and could print it if they wanted.
And the print key would trigger the code that would audit the action and the user.
I know because I'm a software developer.
As a note, the Alt Print key combination would also be disabled.
This is standard procedure.

Then it falls to the discretion of the president, as all the laws are agency based, not directed to the President themselves. Too bad for you folks, this Supreme Court appears to respect the the Constitution, not wipe their asses with it.
Try to keep up here OK Skippy.
Not even Trump's own attorneys were willing to perjure themselves and swear under oath that Trump ever declassified anything.
Trump's own self-appointed Special Master backed them into a corner on that claim....and when they couldn't (or wouldn't) answer definitively one way or another he shot the entire argument down.
The subject of whether or not any of the dicunents in question were classified is no longer even relevant.
If it ever even was to begin with.

So...moving along.

The three judge (two appointed by Trump) Federal Appeals court that shot down (Trump appointed) Justice Aileen Cannon's previous ruling delt a severe blow to Trump's plan to stall the FBI investigation until after the mid-term election.

The whole "uh-huh....Trump had the authority to declassify at will" argument was stupid to begin with.

But niw it is completely moot and irrelevant.

And the print key would trigger the code that would audit the action and the user.
I know because I'm a software developer.
As a note, the Alt Print key combination would also be disabled.
This is standard procedure.
Anyone could print it. Do you really think Trump or any President for that matter sits on a computer browsing intelligence products or other classified documents? They are handed hard copy documents to read.

Anyone could print it. Do you really think Trump or any President for that matter sits on a computer browsing intelligence products or other classified documents? They are handed hard copy documents to read.
Back to my original question which seems to have no answer…
How did Trump get one or more documents and if no one keeps a track why did they raid his house?

I don’t know. My hunch is, “no.” That’s part of the problem. But assuming no follow up paperwork was ever completed, that’s not the point.
So your "hunch" is that there is no list of what is classified and what is declassified?

And your blob didn't fix this "problem"?

Wow.

Forum List

Back