Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

He was in negotiations . Try the truth.
little cnm doesn’t wanna try the truth.

“It burns! It burns!”

1663895491915.gif

So your "hunch" is that there is no list of what is classified and what is declassified?

And your blob didn't fix this "problem"?

Wow.
My hunch is either right or wrong. If I’m right, then no record. But that doesn’t mean he had “no” list. It may mean the list was left unfinished. I don’t know. Do you?

And I don’t have a blob. Honest. I have been losing weight.

I know that you’re a pinhead, so it’s clear you’re just being your unoriginal self and referring to President Trump as “blob.”

And no. It doesn’t sound like he got the job completed prior to your demented hair sniffing racist Alzheimer Victim in Chief becoming (God help America) our President.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
Yes, because the president has the sole constitutional authority to determine classification.

The mistake your sister Trump bashers make is to believe that their is some oversight of the president's authority by some agency, some law, or some official and that there is a process required by that agency, or that law, or that official for the president to follow when exercising his powers, else it "doesn't count."

In fact, there is no such oversight, no such law, no such policy, no such agency, and no such process. The only reason to believe that their is is the feeling that "there must be, right?"

There isn't.

Maybe there should be. Maybe that power concentrated in the hands of one person is a bad thing. Maybe that is too much power for one man.

I myself don't like the fact that President Biden has the power right now to declare all documents found in Trump's home that bore their former classification markings are now classified at the level indicated on them. He can classify all the cover sheets that they FBI raiders scattered on the floor at the level that they indicate even though cover sheets say, "(This Cover Sheet is Unclassified)," because Joe Biden is the president and he has sole authority, not whoever designed and published the cover sheets.

You have to stop being so caught up in the latest "We've got him now, for sure this time!" and remember that classification power is not found in nature,* nor is it a sacred tradition in our democratic republic. The power of government to forbid citizens from knowing information about government activities and to forbid them from knowing why it is forbidden is one we should look askance at. We shouldn't be acting as if they government has a sacred "right" to classify that Trump somehow usurped.

Classification, much more so than declassification, is a power that would be very tempting in the hands of a corrupt leader, or a corrupt shadow government as our "Justice System" has become. Declassification should be applauded absent strong evidence that we would be harmed by knowing the information, or that America's security would be harmed. Nuclear secrets and names of undercover agents should be classified, but not DOJ machinations to sway an election.

Our role as citizens is to not elect a demented pedophile because we are angry that his opponent likes to tweet mean tweets. That's where the system broke down.

*Meaning, as the right to self-defense is found in nature, for individuals and nations.

So your "hunch" is that there is no list of what is classified and what is declassified?

And your blob didn't fix this "problem"?

Wow.
Obama didn't solve the problem.
GW didn't solve the problem.
Clinton, the Rapist didn't solve the problem.

My hunch is either right or wrong. If I’m right, then no record. But that doesn’t mean he had “no” list. It may mean the list was left unfinished. I don’t know. Do you?

And I don’t have a blob. Honest. Be been losing weight.

I know that you’re a pinhead, so it’s clear you’re just being your unoriginal self and referring to President Trump as “blob.”

And no. It doesn’t sound like he got the job completed prior to your demented hair sniffing racist Alzheimer Victim in Chief becoming (God help America) our President.

The only reason you say you have this "hunch" is because it will allow for your blob to have the documents down in Florida. Nobody in their right mind would think that a President could declassify every state secret we have on his or her own and there not be some sort of accounting for what was classified and what wasn't classified.

Otherwise, some file clerk in the Pentagon could walk out with our plans to invade China and when stopped by the authorities, he could just say, "The President declassified them". Since there is no list anywhere (according to your convenient hunch), I guess he didn't commit a crime.

Don't you ever get tired of making these ridiculous statements? I mean...now you're actually trying to pretend there is no list of what was declassified and what wasn't.

I myself don't like the fact that President Biden has the power right now to declare all documents found in Trump's home that bore their former classification markings are now classified at the level indicated on them.

He does not need to declare them classified, he just needs to think it and then Trump is in possession of classified materials.

He could be reading the sports page and think, damn that document should be classified and BOOM it is....according to you people.

He could think to himself "this USMB is classified stuff" and we could all go to jail....according to you people.

It is almost as if you all think the POTUS is some sort of deity.

He does not need to declare them classified, he just needs to think it and then Trump is in possession of classified materials.

He could be reading the sports page and think, damn that document should be classified and BOOM it is....according to you people.

He could think to himself "this USMB is classified stuff" and we could all go to jail....according to you people.

It is almost as if you all think the POTUS is some sort of deity.
Who handed Trump and Obama the Classified Documents and why didn't someone tell them to return them when they were no longer President?

Who handed Trump and Obama the Classified Documents and why didn't someone tell them to return them when they were no longer President?

Obama has nothing to return, the NA has all of his documents in a warehouse.

As for Trump, who knows. He is the POTUS, he can say "get them for me now" and someone will do that, or so we are told.

Yes, because the president has the sole constitutional authority to determine classification.

The mistake your sister Trump bashers make is to believe that their is some oversight of the president's authority by some agency, some law, or some official and that there is a process required by that agency, or that law, or that official for the president to follow when exercising his powers, else it "doesn't count."

In fact, there is no such oversight, no such law, no such policy, no such agency, and no such process. The only reason to believe that their is is the feeling that "there must be, right?"

There isn't.

Maybe there should be. Maybe that power concentrated in the hands of one person is a bad thing. Maybe that is too much power for one man.

I myself don't like the fact that President Biden has the power right now to declare all documents found in Trump's home that bore their former classification markings are now classified at the level indicated on them. He can classify all the cover sheets that they FBI raiders scattered on the floor at the level that they indicate even though cover sheets say, "(This Cover Sheet is Unclassified)," because Joe Biden is the president and he has sole authority, not whoever designed and published the cover sheets.

You have to stop being so caught up in the latest "We've got him now, for sure this time!" and remember that classification power is not found in nature,* nor is it a sacred tradition in our democratic republic. The power of government to forbid citizens from knowing information about government activities and to forbid them from knowing why it is forbidden is one we should look askance at. We shouldn't be acting as if they government has a sacred "right" to classify that Trump somehow usurped.

Classification, much more so than declassification, is a power that would be very tempting in the hands of a corrupt leader, or a corrupt shadow government as our "Justice System" has become. Declassification should be applauded absent strong evidence that we would be harmed by knowing the information, or that America's security would be harmed. Nuclear secrets and names of undercover agents should be classified, but not DOJ machinations to sway an election.

Our role as citizens is to not elect a demented pedophile because we are angry that his opponent likes to tweet mean tweets. That's where the system broke down.

*Meaning, as the right to self-defense is found in nature, for individuals and nations.

Let me ask you this, would you be ok with Trump being arrested for holding classified documents if Biden were to say on national TV, I thought all those documents Trump had were classified, thus making them so.

Obama has nothing to return, the NA has all of his documents in a warehouse.

As for Trump, who knows. He is the POTUS, he can say "get them for me now" and someone will do that, or so we are told.
I agree that Trump should just STFU and return the documents.

The only reason you say you have this "hunch" is because it will allow for your blob to have the documents down in Florida.
No, you imbecile. He has said he declassified them and so does Kash Patel. You choose not to believe it because you’re a totally biased hack. That’s all.
Nobody in their right mind would think that a President could declassify every state secret we have on his or her own and there not be some sort of accounting for what was classified and what wasn't classified.
Wrong. He could. Worse yet, so can Brandon. Record keeping sure makes sense. And his Administration absolutely should document everything. But if there’s a failure in record keeping (even a total failure), guess what cupcake? That still doesn’t invalidate the fact of declassification.
Otherwise, some file clerk in the Pentagon could walk out with our plans to invade China and when stopped by the authorities, he could just say, "The President declassified them". Since there is no list anywhere (according to your convenient hunch), I guess he didn't commit a crime.
Yes. There would be risks associated with any record keeping failure. Doesn’t change the analysis.
Don't you ever get tired of making these ridiculous statements?

Your confused. It’s you who makes the ridiculous statements. Don’t hyperventilate or get overly hysterical. It’s ok. We’re all used to you being ridiculous.
I mean...now you're actually trying to pretend there is no list of what was declassified and what wasn't.
I am not pretending anything. You’re making shit up. Otherwise quite me. But you won’t. You can’t. Because (as you often do) you’re lying.

Forum List

Back