Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

All it takes is a thought, this is the way you all want it.
Not retroactively, you imbecile. 😂

Here’s the difference. The FBI did their little search warrant raid. They took the boxes. Therefore, so far as we know, President Trump is no longer in possession. So a change of status now has no impact on his former possession.

You’re very slow.

I am sure there is some racist joke in there, but I am missing it
well then you'd be putting it there cause it's more a commentary on having to redo people as minorities so we can virtue signal.

but hey - if you say i did something else then i must have. you seem to know all that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not retroactively, you imbecile. 😂

Then he can just say that he thought it 3 weeks before Trump's house was searched? Thus when the search happened everything there was classified.

well then you'd be putting it there cause it's more a commentary on having to redo people as minorities so we can virtue signal.

I really have no clue what you are talking about, but I am sure you are being very witty.

It amazes me how Trump views classification as an annoyance.

Not as a way to ensure damaging information is not released, but as an annoying requirement that he has to keep these documents safe and secure.

So what does he do?
He issues a blanket declassification on every document he possesses. Even Top Secret.

No concern that the information contained in those documents is now compromised
You're just upset that President Trump had the same authority as every other President. You twats are so immature.

Then he can just say that he thought it 3 weeks before Trump's house was searched? Thus when the search happened everything there was classified.
What? You think Brandon would lie? And in addition, are you suggesting our senile President’s staff is as likely as the old demented Brandon to forget to do the record keeping????

What? You think Brandon would lie? And in addition, are you suggesting our senile President’s staff is as likely as the old demented Brandon to forget to do the record keeping????

Does not matter, as soon as he thinks it BOOM they are classified. Hell, it might have even been in a dream, but that is good enough because he is the POTUS

Does not matter, as soon as he thinks it BOOM they are classified. Hell, it might have even been in a dream, but that is good enough because he is the POTUS
Time frame matters. Otherwise, your hypothesis is “what if Brandon and his bench stooges” choose to just lie in order to “get” Trump.

That is your guesswork?

You're just upset that President Trump had the same authority as every other President. You twats are so immature.

No President has had the authority to keep Top Secret Documents in his basement

Time frame matters. Otherwise, your hypothesis is “what if Brandon and his bench stooges” choose to just lie in order to “get” Trump.

That is your guesswork?

They can choose to lie, and since a thought is all it takes there is zero ways for Trump to prove they are lying.

They weren't top secret if he declassified them, you ignorant cocksucker.
He did?

Well then I guess he can show which documents he declassified and when?

If he can’t….He is Fucked

Forum List

Back