Trump chooses Cheney opponent

Yeah, that's the cheap excuse everybody uses when they can't answer a question that makes them look bad.
I'm sure lots of people have told you you aren't worth the trouble, and called you a dumb ass. I didn't know everybody had done it yet though.

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

Oops. As I recollect the Hagemans are a really good family. The Donald is no dummie. You Demmies better watch out.

You really are delusional. Trump has it in for Cheney for one reason & one reason only. She ripped him a new ahole for what he did on 1/6. Period.

Very few Republicans have the guts to stand up to the Orange Ape.
It's not nice to fool Ma Nature. Just sayin'. And FYI, the Donald isn't as dumb as you lefties who designed what you thought was the perfect trap on 1/6's little false narrative contrived in the sick, jealous mind of Hillary's old war room gropethinkers. :muahaha:

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

Poor Dems. Their uniparty is falling apart and they are truly panicking now.

She is the only one in the GOP to admit trump was beaten and all you want to do is ridicule her for it. She was right then and still is. How's those treason charges going again at her? Getting closer sucker?

Trump is only after revenge for her. What would you expect from that big sook.
Donny didn't expect to be beaten and he us still seething. I love it.

She is the only one in the GOP to admit trump was beaten and all you want to do is ridicule her for it. She was right then and still is. How's those treason charges going again at her? Getting closer sucker?

Trump is only after revenge for her. What would you expect from that big sook.
Donny didn't expect to be beaten and he us still seething. I love it.

Of course Donald is pissed. She voted for his impeachment and is still trying to go after him now. It's going to end her political career but she's from a wealthy family and has nothing to worry about.

The Cheney's and Bush's have been friends for a very long time. Trump had few kind words to say about anybody in that family. She (still in political power) is using her authority for a personnel vendetta and a lot of us don't like that. If you want to abuse your power, join the Democrat party. That's what they do.

Cheney is TOAST

Of course Donald is pissed. She voted for his impeachment and is still trying to go after him now. It's going to end her political career but she's from a wealthy family and has nothing to worry about.

The Cheney's and Bush's have been friends for a very long time. Trump had few kind words to say about anybody in that family. She (still in political power) is using her authority for a personnel vendetta and a lot of us don't like that. If you want to abuse your power, join the Democrat party. That's what they do.
I really do not understand Liz Cheney's decision to flaunt her disdain for President Trump over and over and over and then saying she has something on him but that she is waiting to disclose it for a later time instead of coming clean and letting the rest of us know what "it" is. That is a Pelosi trademark and that bullshit stuff is why this nation is divided. Miss Cheney needs to play cards face up, and not face down like the dowager Pelosi does, over and over. Ms. Cheney, it is time to tell the truth to the American people. We are not buying the secrecy and the baloney someone is very likely feeding you.

She is the only one in the GOP to admit trump was beaten and all you want to do is ridicule her for it.
Obviously she wants to be the center of attention. And she wants Trump out of the way because he's powerful. She's just another jealous woman. I bet she wants to be president and that would explain her behavior.

Obviously she wants to be the center of attention. And she wants Trump out of the way because he's powerful. She's just another jealous woman. I bet she wants to be president and that would explain her behavior.
Either that, or she is one of the very few sane right wingers left.

She's gonna get creamed by Liz.

No. She simply told the truth that trump was beaten and there was no election fraud. Republicans see that as treason because it's fact. That's enough for me to assume the whole party lives under lies.

Btw. Your assumption of the situation is a lie. You are a Republican.

No. She simply told the truth that trump was beaten and there was no election fraud. Republicans see that as treason because it's fact. That's enough for me to assume the whole party lives under lies.

Btw. Your assumption of the situation is a lie. You are a Republican.
Magaturd. Not Republican.

Whose ‘Big Lie’? Trump’s proclamation a new GOP litmus test

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump and his supporters are intensifying efforts to shame — and potentially remove — members of their party who are seen as disloyal to the former president and his false claims that last year’s election was stolen from him.

On Capitol Hill, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the No. 3 Republican in the House, risks losing her leadership post amid her increasingly public dispute with Trump. In Utah, Sen. Mitt Romney, a rare Trump foe in the GOP, faced the indignity over the weekend of reminding a booing crowd that he was once their presidential standard-bearer. And in Texas, the only openly anti-Trump Republican in a crowded special election for a congressional seat finished a lowly 9th.

Trump left office nearly four months ago with his reputation badly damaged after a mob of his supporters waged a deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol to prevent the certification of election results. But the recent developments suggest a revival of his political fortunes in which those who refuse to go along with his falsehoods find themselves on the defensive.

https://apnews.com/article/campaign...and-politics-3e0aaf0b8a5dfc825dc0ae1f3d30d4dc

As a potential Repub candidate for office, if you aren't prepared to lick Trump's boots and say he is the rightful prez then you stand little chance of winning a primary.

Donald Trump and his supporters are intensifying efforts to shame — and potentially remove — members of their party who are seen as disloyal to the former president and his false claims that last year’s election was stolen from him.
Loyalty is a big deal in politics.

Forum List

Back