Trump chooses Cheney opponent

Obviously she wants to be the center of attention. And she wants Trump out of the way because he's powerful. She's just another jealous woman. I bet she wants to be president and that would explain her behavior.

My theory is that her family and the Bush's have been friends for decades. Trump had no nice words for anybody in that family and Lez is looking to seek revenge. It's not political, it's personal. She's using her power given to her by the people to seek revenge on a family foe. As far as I'm concerned, she can join the Democrat party if that's what she wants to do. They are known for abusing their power. We on the right don't approve of it one inch.

My theory is that her family and the Bush's have been friends for decades. Trump had no nice words for anybody in that family and Lez is looking to seek revenge. It's not political, it's personal. She's using her power given to her by the people to seek revenge on a family foe. As far as I'm concerned, she can join the Democrat party if that's what she wants to do. They are known for abusing their power. We on the right don't approve of it one inch.

XQMYEDMPNZB47MVOMA4YH5TIOM.jpg

All Liz had to do was sit back in the shadows for 8 or 10 more years and she might have had a shot at being president. She threw all that away.

Looks like Cheney wants to lose her next election.

---Liz Cheney, one of two Republicans on the unconstitutionally assembled January 6 Committee rebuked GOP voters for their support of former President Donald Trump on Sunday.---

You really are delusional. Trump has it in for Cheney for one reason & one reason only. She ripped him a new ahole for what he did on 1/6. Period.
Do you realize how important loyalty is in politics?
It seems some Democrats no longer consider Manchin to be loyal.

What are you yapping about?

Oh, that's right, you are a leftist so totally uninformed.

The Communists want to distribute monoclonal antibodies to people based on race. White people get in back of the line. They want to make sure their constituents survive first.

Oh, that's right, you are a leftist so totally uninformed.

The Communists want to distribute monoclonal antibodies to people based on race. White people get in back of the line. They want to make sure their constituents survive first.
You think calling people communist is cool. You're just goofy.

Thats what you are. Thats what you are. How much money can you take from people to give to others? The evolving Chinese model is what will be of the globalism.
If you say so. When you finish your little tantrum and get up off the floor, you should pick up your toys and put them away.

If you say so. When you finish your little tantrum and get up off the floor, you should pick up your toys and put them away.
The tapestry of time in eras overlap. We do not want to believe or believe that those with economic and political power can be against or for us depending on our views. So I will say to you unalienable rights lost in travel. By AIR and by SEA is controlled totally by the Globalists now. By AUTOMOBILE or LAND is still of some freedom.

Forum List

Back