Trump chooses Cheney opponent

We're well aware of that. The first time in American history. The President sent an angry mob to the Capitol to kill the vice-president, and decapitate the government, and all of it based on lies.

And still you support this criminal. Shame on you.
Is there any lie that you won't believe?

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

It is GREAT how this story and post aged! 😎

We're well aware of that. The first time in American history. The President sent an angry mob to the Capitol to kill the vice-president, and decapitate the government, and all of it based on lies.

And still you support this criminal. Shame on you.
President Trump did not send anyone to do anything Fascist DemNazi Globalist Dupe.

We did have a 4 year long siege of Democracy by our Own Government and Democrat Party with lies, a subpoena cannon and a witch hunt that is still going on today.

Did you forget how you lied every day about Russian Collusion?

You are lying now.

How typically Fascist of you, Little DemNazi Twatopottamas.

Never ever thought Dick Cheney did a decent thing in his entire life, and then Liz was elected to the House, and never once pledged fealty to Trump or the Big Lie.

Thanks Dick, you old curmudgeon you!

LOL! I forgot lefties have been sucking off Dick Cheney for well over a year now!

Looks like you jamming your face in Trump's ass has cut off oxygen to your brain, mouth breather. Doesn't he at least offer you an air supply?
I think when you laid down in bed with Putin to try to rig the 2016 election and then launch a Treasonous Bureaucratic COUP against a duly elected President Trump and engaged in a siege against our Democracy there is more that Putin's ass being shoved in your face. Then again, you boys are always bragging how you have no gag reflex so no surprise there, groomer.

I think when you laid down in bed with Putin to try to rig the 2016 election and then launch a Treasonous Bureaucratic COUP against a duly elected President Trump and engaged in a siege against our Democracy there is more that Putin's ass being shoved in your face. Then again, you boys are always bragging how you have no gag reflex so no surprise there, groomer.
You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face, Trump leg humper.

You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face, Trump leg humper.
I have never met President Trump, Troll. I do know that you have the smell of Putin's balls on your breath.

How else do you think your Russian Collusion Hoax happened, pole smoker?

I have never met President Trump, Troll. I do know that you have the smell of Putin's balls on your breath.

How else do you think your Russian Collusion Hoax happened, pole smoker?
Hey Trump leg humper, the FBI wants to know the measurements of Agent Orange's big ass for that orange jumpsuit that they're tailoring just for him. Let them know, willya?

Hey Trump leg humper, the FBI wants to know the measurements of Agent Orange's big ass for that orange jumpsuit that they're tailoring just for him. Let them know, willya?
iu

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

Trump fancies himself a kingmaker.

Trump fancies himself a kingmaker.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

It was Liz Cheney who had 3 times as much money in campaign contributions than did Miss Hageman.

It was like the Never Trumpers were trying to make the choice for Wyoming Republicans and buy the election.

Forum List

Back