Trump chooses Cheney opponent

The tapestry of time in eras overlap. We do not want to believe or believe that those with economic and political power can be against or for us depending on our views. So I will say to you unalienable rights lost in travel. By AIR and by SEA is controlled totally by the Globalists now. By AUTOMOBILE or LAND is still of some freedom.
If you say so. Just keep your tinfoil hat pulled down really tight, and you should be fine

If you say so. Just keep your tinfoil hat pulled down really tight, and you should be fine
Are you young? In 1971 I could go to Veterans Stadium with large Igloos holding a lot of food and with a gallon igloo cooler! The security was minimal at the stadium! The first few weeks the stadium was opened with the Phillies playing baseball you could actually jump the railing fences on the sides of the ticket windows and run to the upper decks. Now stadiums have massive rules enforced by the loss of unalienable rights. You can only bring in a 12 inch by a couple inch plastic bag containing a food product. While walking through expensive metal or weapon detecting entrances and even being frisked with electronic bars waved around you. Security has a hundred people and more in the stadiums with video observance everywhere. People accept this now.

Are you young? In 1971 I could go to Veterans Stadium with large Igloos holding a lot of food and with a gallon igloo cooler! The security was minimal at the stadium! The first few weeks the stadium was opened with the Phillies playing baseball you could actually jump the railing fences on the sides of the ticket windows and run to the upper decks. Now stadiums have massive rules enforced by the loss of unalienable rights. You can only bring in a 12 inch by a couple inch plastic bag containing a food product. While walking through expensive metal or weapon detecting entrances and even being frisked with electronic bars waved around you. Security has a hundred people and more in the stadiums with video observance everywhere. People accept this now.
Veterans Stadium?
---Yet while the stadium was noted for the energy and support that filled it on game day, the stadium also had a negative reputation. Writer John McClain described the fans as “passionate and knowledgeable, and they can be extremely loyal, but they also can be unbelievably cruel and obscene.” This was nothing new to Veterans Stadium, as Eagles fans are noted for booing Santa Claus at their former Franklin Field home. When certain opponents were playing in the stadium, the behavior became especially difficult to deal with. During a 1989 game against the Dallas Cowboys, Eagles fans filled the stadium and proceeded to target opposing players and coaches with snowballs, beer, and anything in reach. In 1999, Phillies fans fell under criticism during a game against the St. Louis Cardinals when they threw batteries at former Phillies draftee J.D. Drew.---
---Perhaps the most alarming quality of these fans was when they would cheer upon an opposing player getting injured. One defining moment of fan history was when Dallas Cowboys’ receiver, and future Hall of Fame player, Michael Irvin was hit and lay motionless, potentially paralyzed, on the ground for 20 minutes. The fans proceeded to cheer, with some acting downright rowdy. This incident put Philadelphia fans on the national stage and became a defining moment in stadium history. Former NFL coach Bill Parcells would later go on to call the stadium a “banana republic” in response to the rowdy behavior of the fans in the stadium.---
---This type of behavior led to another amazing moment in stadium history, the creation of an in-stadium jail, commonly referred to as “Eagles Court.” The court was installed in 1998—a result of several fistfights breaking out during a nationally-televised Eagles game. The move made waves, as Veterans Stadium was the only arena in the country with a courthouse, a move which seemed necessary given fans’ behavior. Eagles Court became an oft-criticized feature of the stadium, and is used constantly to nationally antagonize the fans of the city. Proponents argued that the offenses were typically very minor, and the threat of a jail calmed down the crowds significantly. Then councilman John F. Street (who would go on to be mayor of Philadelphia) said that the court was “Too soft, too swift, too unfair to everyone else in the city who gets arrested.”---

Thank you Patriot Act!!!!
MAGA

Oh, that's right, you are a leftist so totally uninformed.

The Communists want to distribute monoclonal antibodies to people based on race. White people get in back of the line. They want to make sure their constituents survive first.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think calling people communist is cool. You're just goofy.

No, it's clear and I can prove it if you want to do a little work. I have a monologue of the Mark Levin show where he reads from the Communist manifesto and compares it to what the Democrats are trying to do today. If you wish to educate yourself, I'll be glad to post it. It's only about ten minutes or so, but you will finally be popped out of that bubble you live in and realize what they are doing to this country. But that's not all: then he pulls out the Declaration of Independence. Once again he reads from the Declaration and compares it to what the Democrats are doing today.

So it's far from just name calling, it's factual to what the Democrats are today and where they are trying to take this free country.

G
It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

Great, so now Cheney is going up against somebody who is willing to sell a former friend down the road just to get some power at any cost. Definitely sounds like a Trump acolyte to me.

G

Great, so now Cheney is going up against somebody who is willing to sell a former friend down the road just to get some power at any cost. Definitely sounds like a Trump acolyte to me.
Someday Cheney will realize her mistake.

No, it's clear and I can prove it if you want to do a little work. I have a monologue of the Mark Levin show where he reads from the Communist manifesto and compares it to what the Democrats are trying to do today. If you wish to educate yourself, I'll be glad to post it. It's only about ten minutes or so, but you will finally be popped out of that bubble you live in and realize what they are doing to this country. But that's not all: then he pulls out the Declaration of Independence. Once again he reads from the Declaration and compares it to what the Democrats are doing today.

So it's far from just name calling, it's factual to what the Democrats are today and where they are trying to take this free country.
Mark Lavin? You mean that whiny little bitch that talks like what right wingers think a smart person talks? That's funny.

Mark Lavin? You mean that whiny little bitch that talks like what right wingers think a smart person talks? That's funny.
Yes, that accomplished lawyer and talk show host Mark Levin. But forget Mark, look at the documents he sites. He can't change those. The Communist Manifesto and Declaration of Independence are all over the internet if you don't believe him. It's not an opinion piece, it's actually well documented articles from hundreds of years ago.

Yes, that accomplished lawyer and talk show host Mark Levin. But forget Mark, look at the documents he sites. He can't change those. The Communist Manifesto and Declaration of Independence are all over the internet if you don't believe him. It's not an opinion piece, it's actually well documented articles from hundreds of years ago.
Everything Lavin says is an opinion piece. The opinion of a misdirecting liar.

Everything Lavin says is an opinion piece. The opinion of a misdirecting liar.

And you not only ever seen him, but won't watch what he presents because you know everything he says is true.

Keep swimming in that pot of cold water on the stove. It will never get warmer.

Forum List

Back