Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

I am fully aware of what you are talking about.
These American children are doing as well as their parents due to the influx of ever more G1-Bs.
H1-Bs are laid off after getting their Green Cards and are getting the entry level jobs that these American kids should be getting.
The Center for Immigration Studies, a group favoring strong border enforcement, found the effect of immigrant labor was pretty limited. Immigration reduced the wage of native-born high school dropouts by 2% to 5%. As we go up the scale of skills and education, the effect of immigration becomes negligible. Pay for migrant agriculture workers in the US is between $10,000 to $12,499/yr for individuals and $15,000 to $17,499 for a family. Damn few kids are willing to travel to God knows where and pick produce in 100+ heat for $8 or $9 an hour.
Does Immigration Suppress Wages? It’s Not So Simple

These American children are doing as well as their parents due to the influx of ever more G1-Bs.
H1-Bs are laid off after getting their Green Cards and are getting the entry level jobs that these American kids should be getting.
The Center for Immigration Studies, a group favoring strong border enforcement, found the effect of immigrant labor was pretty limited. Immigration reduced the wage of native-born high school dropouts by 2% to 5%. As we go up the scale of skills and education, the effect of immigration becomes negligible. Pay for migrant agriculture workers in the US is between $10,000 to $12,499/yr for individuals and $15,000 to $17,499 for a family. Damn few kids are willing to travel to God knows where and pick produce in 100+ heat for $8 or $9 an hour.

Just give it time. Then illegals will managed to have lowered the standard of living in the U.S. to what it is for the average mexican citizen in mexico. Next, If Americans can't grow and pick it, we don't need it.

Just give it time. Then illegals will managed to have lowered the standard of living in the U.S. to what it is for the average mexican citizen in mexico. Next, If Americans can't grow and pick it, we don't need it.
The word is not can't but won't.

I live in NY and I don't need a bullshit, agenda driven study to tell me what I see.
Like Hillary Clinton is our next President.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law!
And despite getting both of these facts right, you (being a liberal) manage to draw a completely wrong conclusion anyway.

Instead of interpreting them (correctly) as "Therefore Trump means to deport all of the illegal aliens since they are all breaking the law"...

...you decide to lie, and tell people it means that for some reason he's not going to deport all of them.

This typical liberal dishonesty and doublespeak is one of the major reason you guys lost the election.

Please keep it up.

A pundit once said that, no matter how many times normal people defeat the liberals, we need to keep a few of them around to serve as artifacts and curiosities, to remind people what liberals are like.

You'll do.

I posted a thread yesterday ... 561,000 cases pending deportation, with a back log until 2019 - 2020

of course Trump will do it on his first day ...

F'n moron.

SUCKERS !
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble

I posted a thread yesterday ... 561,000 cases pending deportation, with a back log until 2019 - 2020

of course Trump will do it on his first day ...

F'n moron.

SUCKERS !
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble

What are you smoking? In 2012 Obama won 332 to 206. Biggest electoral defeat in living memory? So you are less than 4 years old?

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law!
And despite getting both of these facts right, you (being a liberal) manage to draw a completely wrong conclusion anyway.

Instead of interpreting them (correctly) as "Therefore Trump means to deport all of the illegal aliens since they are all breaking the law"...

...you decide to lie, and tell people it means that for some reason he's not going to deport all of them.

This typical liberal dishonesty and doublespeak is one of the major reason you guys lost the election.

Please keep it up.

A pundit once said that, no matter how many times normal people defeat the liberals, we need to keep a few of them around to serve as artifacts and curiosities, to remind people what liberals are like.

You'll do.
Actually, Trump said he was going to deport illegal immigrant that commit crimes, not people in the country illegally. Unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal. Improper entry into the US is a crime but that is not the same thing as being in the country illegally.

Last edited:

The word is not can't but won't.

Do you mean as in American citizens "won't" compete with the wages illegal immigrants get to pick produce?

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

You have to be high to call me a liberal.

More narrowed minded stupidity from peanut brain.

Please keep it up.

You'll do.
Actually, Trump said he was going to deport illegal immigrant that commit crimes, not people in the country illegally. Unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal. Improper entry into the US is a crime but that is not the same thing as being in the country illegally.

Horse shit. There was a big stink over the whole thing during the campaign. People were asking Trump things like if he was really going to deport 11 million illegals and if he planned to create a military deportation force to do it. Next, more horse shit! Being in this country illegally is a CRIME! It is a crime that CAN'T be fixed with jail time. It can only be rectified by deportation.

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

I agree with you for once, you're too stupid.......Your level of intelligence has only enabled you to spew shit out of both ends and breath, forget an actual thought process.

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

I agree with you for once, you're too stupid.......Your level of intelligence has only enabled you to spew shit out of both ends and breath, forget an actual thought process.

If insulting me is the best you can do, go haunt somebody elses thread.

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

Seems to work for you, can't handle it when someone calls you a name in response to your insults? Heh, STUPID? Understand STUPID?

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

Seems to work for you, can't handle it when someone calls you a name in response to your insults? Heh, STUPID? Understand STUPID?

Well seeing you don't have anything to say and you won't go haunt somebody elses thread, I guess it's off to ignore land for you.

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

Well seeing you don't have anything to say and you won't go haunt somebody elses thread, I guess it's off to ignore land for you.

I like following stupid people around and watch them make an ass out of themselves, you're doing great STUPID!

Please keep it up.

You'll do.

Horse shit. There was a big stink over the whole thing during the campaign. People were asking Trump things like if he was really going to deport 11 million illegals and if he planned to create a military deportation force to do it. Next, more horse shit! Being in this country illegally is a CRIME! It is a crime that CAN'T be fixed with jail time. It can only be rectified by deportation.
Well, when he says they all must go over and over and over, one just might think he means to deport them all. And how is he going to round up 11 million people without hiring additional people to do so. Do you think he's going to send boxcars to all cities and towns and they're just hoop in for a fun filled trip back to Mexico.

Yes, being in the country is illegal but it is not a crime. just as running a stop light is illegal but not a criminal violation. It is consider a civil violation and carries no punishment. Further deportation is not considered punishment. It is a correction of status, an administrative procedure.

Forum List

Back