Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

I'll think you'll find a lot of what he said on the campaign trail was not meant to be taken literally.
I think you'll find that you don't know what you are talking about.

whatever his plan is today, it'll change again tomorrow ....

ssdd

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

Or… You could just go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut and find a country more to your liking.

Better yet muslim scum, your kind could have not screwed up their own countries. Then maybe you wouldn't have moved to a country more to your liking. Ours!

Or… You could just go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut and find a country more to your liking.

Better yet muslim scum, your kind could have not screwed up their own countries. Then maybe you wouldn't have moved to a country more to your liking. Ours!

Is America that greatest country in the World?

cursed with a BRAIN-----I am not at all surprised that Trump has no intention of SWEEPING every undocumented person
in the USA into dump trucks and jettisoning them into hell

If Mexico is hell, it is a hell of the mexicans creation. There is no crime in sending them back to the country they came from. After all, it is THEIR country! Our country isn't theirs.

oh-----what hell of YOUR making did your kith and kin leave?

What does that have to do with anything. The world is a FAR different place today than it was a few hundred years ago. Like it or not, there are no other places left for people to move to. Except maybe Antarctica.

I'll think you'll find a lot of what he said on the campaign trail was not meant to be taken literally.

I am well aware of people's ability to flip flop on issues.

Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

He did absolutely no such thing.

In my thread, I said that "basically," that is what he did. I still stand by that.

He didn't "basically" do it either.

If he isn't going to deport ILLEGALS, you are really splitting hairs by not calling it an amnesty.

To deport all illegals at once will take too much resources which the GOP Congress will not give him... Working on deporting the hardcore criminal first is the most logical step and then working downward until you get to deporting all those that overstayed their visa or cross the border illegally.

I am not sure why you are getting upset and you will not get the 14th amendment repealed either and those born here will stay here...

Sometimes you will not get everything you want but getting some of what you want is better than nothing at all...

What I believe Trump will do ( Opinion ) is he will dry up all resources for illegals making it impossible for them to function in this country which will cause them to self-deport and it will cost less than trying to round everyone up...

No matter anyway because if Trump does not deport all non-whites and non-Christians then those like you will never be happy!

Is America that greatest country in the World?

We have more natural resources and arable land than just about any country in the world. I don't know a lot about Russia. So maybe we are no.1 in that regard. But apart from that, we are a third world country. Pick any topic. Workers compensation for how long they work, education, health care, infant mortality, longevity, crime, people in prison, serial killers, illegal drug use, etc. The U.S. comes in near the bottom of the list compared to other developed nations. And in some cases, at the bottom of the list. That is, in doing the worst.

cursed with a BRAIN-----I am not at all surprised that Trump has no intention of SWEEPING every undocumented person

If Mexico is hell, it is a hell of the mexicans creation. There is no crime in sending them back to the country they came from. After all, it is THEIR country! Our country isn't theirs.

What does that have to do with anything. The world is a FAR different place today than it was a few hundred years ago. Like it or not, there are no other places left for people to move to. Except maybe Antarctica.

most of the land on the planet earth is unoccupied----leave Antarctica to the penguins

most of the land on the planet earth is unoccupied----leave Antarctica to the penguins

Human caused global warming, pollution, etc. The world is pretty screwed up for being so "unoccupied."

Human caused global warming, pollution, etc. The world is pretty screwed up for being so "unoccupied."

silly response

silly response

It is a true response. So how can it be "silly."

I said "lots of unoccupied land"---------I did not suggest that the planet harbors no human populations------of course there
are enough human beans to MAKE A MESS

There must be a Chinese Message Board on which you can express this opinion.

There must be a Chinese Message Board on which you can express this opinion.

Express what opinion.

It's the media that distorted his views.
If you actually listened to his speeches that's what he said he would do.

I posted a thread yesterday ... 561,000 cases pending deportation, with a back log until 2019 - 2020

of course Trump will do it on his first day ...

F'n moron.

SUCKERS !

Forum List

Back