Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

oh-----what hell of YOUR making did your kith and kin leave?

What does that have to do with anything. The world is a FAR different place today than it was a few hundred years ago. Like it or not, there are no other places left for people to move to. Except maybe Antarctica.

most of the land on the planet earth is unoccupied----leave Antarctica to the penguins

Human caused global warming, pollution, etc. The world is pretty screwed up for being so "unoccupied."
There must be a Chinese Message Board on which you can express this opinion.

Express what opinion.
China doesn't exercise any environmental restrictions in their manufacturing.
If you have a concern about Climate Change, I suggest you take it up with the most abusive nation on Earth - China.

Take a freaking deep lefties and fake conservatives. Nobody who voted for Trump is likely to believe any Huffington sponsored junk after the election. At least wait until January 21 before you get your panties in a bunch.

Strawman... who said I supported anchor babies? Can't say I have used that term once ever on this forum.

So you're pro-slavery? :9:

How is anchor babies being Pro-slavery?
I see 3rd generation Trespassers mowing lawns and building homes at below minimum wage.
So much for "The American Dream".

Nope.. 3rd gen Mex-Ams are gonna be professionals. Working in every imaginable profession.. Ain't gonna be a perpetual underclass.
They have been in California

Strawman... who said I supported anchor babies? Can't say I have used that term once ever on this forum.

I see 3rd generation Trespassers mowing lawns and building homes at below minimum wage.

Nope.. 3rd gen Mex-Ams are gonna be professionals. Working in every imaginable profession.. Ain't gonna be a perpetual underclass.
And NY and NJ and everywhere else.

That's not true at all. Even in the 90s I worked in Silicon Valley with MANY 2nd 3rd gen Mex Ams. Their AMERICAN kids are going to college. Or at least moving up.. They are aggressive about being free Americans.

That's not true at all. Even in the 90s I worked in Silicon Valley with MANY 2nd 3rd gen Mex Ams. Their AMERICAN kids are going to college. Or at least moving up.. They are aggressive about being free Americans.
I worked with a few of them also.
They were on call 24/7 and making $13.00/hour, sort of what the Indian H1-Bs make.
Please tell me you make $13.00/hour.

They were on call 24/7 and making $13.00/hour, sort of what the Indian H1-Bs make.

That's really funny.. But enough about me. Don't think you'd appreciate the wake-up call on your stereotyping. These 2nd gen AMERICANS are very mobile in the workforce. Have great family values and work ethics and most Conservatives should get to know them.

By the 2rd gen after 1 LEGAL generation, these immigrants are not very far behind other immigrant groups. But in the case of Mex-Ams they reflect the current Amer. problem of doing very well or not doing well at all..

Table 6. Percent of Adults Included in Employer-Provided Pension Plan by Generation and Origin, 2000

Men Women
First Generation
Canada/Europe/Australia 47.2 41.9
Asia 43.3 40.9
Mexico 20.9 19.6
Other Americas 28.7 29.7

Second Generation
Canada/Europe/Australia 58.3 52.2
Asia 53.6 54.4
Mexico 43.3 43.9
Other Americas 48.4 45.5

Third generation
Whites 56.4 50.4
African Americans 49.6 48.1

That's really funny.. But enough about me. Don't think you'd appreciate the wake-up call on your stereotyping. These 2nd gen AMERICANS are very mobile in the workforce. Have great family values and work ethics and most Conservatives should get to know them.

By the 2rd gen after 1 LEGAL generation, these immigrants are not very far behind other immigrant groups. But in the case of Mex-Ams they reflect the current Amer. problem of doing very well or not doing well at all..

Table 6. Percent of Adults Included in Employer-Provided Pension Plan by Generation and Origin, 2000

Men Women
First Generation
Asia 43.3 40.9
Mexico 20.9 19.6
Other Americas 28.7 29.7

Second Generation
Asia 53.6 54.4
Mexico 43.3 43.9
Other Americas 48.4 45.5

Third generation
Whites 56.4 50.4
You can throw all the statistics at me but it's meaningless as I have friends who own software development companies.
They pay their visas <=$13.00/hour.

Men Women
First Generation
Asia 43.3 40.9
Mexico 20.9 19.6
Other Americas 28.7 29.7

Second Generation
Asia 53.6 54.4
Mexico 43.3 43.9
Other Americas 48.4 45.5

Third generation
Whites 56.4 50.4
You can throw all the statistics at me but it's meaningless as I have friends who own software development companies.
They pay their visas <=$13.00/hour.

You're not following here. I'm not talking about H1 visas. I'm talking AMERICAN children of illegal Mexicans and THEIR AMERICAN children. And those folks (as the left just found out) are no more pleased than the Trumpsters about the type of NEW immigration from Mexico and Central America.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!
Why we don't deport all illegals? Basically, it's very simple. A solid majority (72%) of Americans – including 80% of Democrats, 76% of independents and 56% of Republicans – say undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. should be allowed to stay in this country legally if they meet certain requirements. In fact 41%, (50 million) voters want a clear path to citizenship for those that are here.

However, the public is clear on what they think about illegal immigrants that have committed serious crimes. The vast majority say they should go. Since Trump's campaign rhetoric of hate directed at illegal immigrants did it's job of getting the vote of racists, xenophobes, and isolationists, he can now concentrate on what is possible and that is deporting criminals.

What Trump needs is the willing cooperation of local police departments across America. Unfortunately, instead of asking for their support, forming realist goals that are within state laws, and would be supported by local communities he has chosen to do battle with hundreds of municipalities across the country. This will mean endless court battles and would not accomplish what most voters really want.

Immigration Update - Rasmussen Reports™
What Americans want to do about illegal immigration

I am fully aware of what you are talking about.
These American children are doing as well as their parents due to the influx of ever more G1-Bs.
H1-Bs are laid off after getting their Green Cards and are getting the entry level jobs that these American kids should be getting.

I posted a thread yesterday ... 561,000 cases pending deportation, with a back log until 2019 - 2020

of course Trump will do it on his first day ...

F'n moron.

SUCKERS !

Anybody who would have voted for Hillary would have been the real suckers.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!
Why we don't deport all illegals? Basically, it's very simple. A solid majority (72%) of Americans – including 80% of Democrats, 76% of independents and 56% of Republicans – say undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. should be allowed to stay in this country legally if they meet certain requirements. In fact 41%, (50 million) voters want a clear path to citizenship for those that are here.

However, the public is clear on what they think about illegal immigrants that have committed serious crimes. The vast majority say they should go. Since Trump's campaign rhetoric of hate directed at illegal immigrants did it's job of getting the vote of racists, xenophobes, and isolationists, he can now concentrate on what is possible and that is deporting criminals.

What Trump needs is the willing cooperation of local police departments across America. Unfortunately, instead of asking for their support, forming realist goals that are within state laws, and would be supported by local communities he has chosen to do battle with hundreds of municipalities across the country. This will mean endless court battles and would not accomplish what most voters really want.

Immigration Update - Rasmussen Reports™
What Americans want to do about illegal immigration

That's only because they have and continue to be spoon fed multiethnic supporting garbage by the filthy White hating jew media. All mexicans need to go. It doesn't matter if they're legal or not. At the very least, the U.S. should take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a latino homeland. Then send all of them there. That way, for at least half of the U.S. mexico border, mexicans would have to dig a very long tunnel to sneak into the U.S.

What does that have to do with anything. The world is a FAR different place today than it was a few hundred years ago. Like it or not, there are no other places left for people to move to. Except maybe Antarctica.

most of the land on the planet earth is unoccupied----leave Antarctica to the penguins

Human caused global warming, pollution, etc. The world is pretty screwed up for being so "unoccupied."
There must be a Chinese Message Board on which you can express this opinion.

Express what opinion.
China doesn't exercise any environmental restrictions in their manufacturing.
If you have a concern about Climate Change, I suggest you take it up with the most abusive nation on Earth - China.

In that regard, India and Brazil could give them a run for their money.

It's too bad that they can't be 'aggressive" about being White.

It's too bad that they can't be 'aggressive" about being White.

Oh, the last couple hundreds of years of Whites being aggressive wasn't enough?

Lets wait to see what he does, media reports and conjecture have been proven to be as usefull as Bruce Jenners dick.

Men Women
First Generation
Asia 43.3 40.9
Mexico 20.9 19.6
Other Americas 28.7 29.7

Second Generation
Asia 53.6 54.4
Mexico 43.3 43.9
Other Americas 48.4 45.5

Third generation
Whites 56.4 50.4

Take your beaners and cram them so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check them for head lice. Mexico is a country rich with natural resources and arable land. That Mexico is a third world shithole isn't because Mexico sucks. It is because the people who live there suck. Nearly as bad as you do. Tell me, are you jewish? Or just a filthy traitor.

Men Women
First Generation
Asia 43.3 40.9
Mexico 20.9 19.6
Other Americas 28.7 29.7

Second Generation
Asia 53.6 54.4
Mexico 43.3 43.9
Other Americas 48.4 45.5

Third generation
Whites 56.4 50.4

Take your beaners and cram them so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check them for head lice. Mexico is a country rich with natural resources and arable land. That Mexico is a third world shithole isn't because Mexico sucks. It is because the people who live there suck. Nearly as bad as you do. Tell me, are you jewish? Or just a filthy traitor.

Hasta La vista!

Forum List

Back