Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

So you're pro-slavery? :9:

How is anchor babies being Pro-slavery?
I see 3rd generation Trespassers mowing lawns and building homes at below minimum wage.
So much for "The American Dream".

Well then, be mad at your American brethren that are hiring them. Just like your brain when it doesn't get any oxygen, it dies. Well if people here quit hiring illegals they will either die, or mover back home. Pretty simple really. But it's much easier to place the blame on the illegals than to call out the people hiring them huh?

If the American people did any differently, you would probably be one of the people in the crowd yelling out "RACIST!" at them.

Dude, I called you racist and you took at a compliment, and now you are trying to belittle me for doing it? Make up your fucking mind.

I have made up my mind, about you. You wouldn't like the conclusion I came to.

Oh boy another racist that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. :blahblah:

You say "racist" like it is a bad thing. It isn't. Also, the 14th amendment was created to help negro ex-slaves after the civil war. Tell me what any beaners or anybody else for that matter has to do with that.

Like racists is a bad thing... wow...

You are the one that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. You don't believe everyone deserves equal rights. What is there to argue about? I can't argue you out of ignorance. And you can't argue me into being stupid. So I guess we have a stalemate. I'll go back to working on my research paper, and you can go back to bleaching your wife beater shirts, and Googling ways to make homemade bombs.

Interesting. The CULT you adhere to doesn't even allow you to see the truth. Let me see if I can make a dent in it. What you call 'racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Also, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species" when it comes to various species of humans.

Another thing is that when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. Why? Because "racism" is good and natural. The same goes for schools of fish. Also, there are areas where bobcat and lynx home ranges overlap. The same is true for white tail deer and mule deer. As well as spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins. The same is true for about a zillion different species that could interbreed and have viable offspring if they chose to. But most often don't. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. Etc. times zillions. But somehow, you and your multiethnic supporting cult are right. WAKE UP!!!

Here is another proof of your TREASON. (If you are White) Human history is full of instances of warfare where one group of humans tried to take things from another group of humans. And as Plato said, "Only the dead have seen the end of war." The very worst place to have a potential enemy is living amongst you! Get this. Borders exist for a reason. The American constitution or any amendments made to it were created for the benefit of AMERICANS! Not the citizens of every other country on earth. Whatever you are writing a research paper on, it is probably as full of shit as you are.

Funny you don't see the flaw in your argument. You realize birds of different species can't mate right? You realize that, that's the natural function of species, to reproduce. The difference being, all races can mate and have children.

Trying to tell me I am committing treason by loving all races of human beings... you are mentally disturbed on top of being ignorant. Get an education that doesn't come out of Mein Kampf or Stormfront.

I wasn't talking of different species of birds mating. What I said was that when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. As for the rest of your crap, it is just that. Crap. If that is the best you can do, go haunt somebody elses thread.

...and dummy, the birds fly together because they live together, and mate together.

Of course different species of animals NEVER get along or hang out together... EVER.

Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. He will not allow illegal aliens to remain in the nation without applying for citizenship. If they have a record of law breaking they are GONE!

How is anchor babies being Pro-slavery?
I see 3rd generation Trespassers mowing lawns and building homes at below minimum wage.
So much for "The American Dream".

Well then, be mad at your American brethren that are hiring them. Just like your brain when it doesn't get any oxygen, it dies. Well if people here quit hiring illegals they will either die, or mover back home. Pretty simple really. But it's much easier to place the blame on the illegals than to call out the people hiring them huh?

If the American people did any differently, you would probably be one of the people in the crowd yelling out "RACIST!" at them.

Dude, I called you racist and you took at a compliment, and now you are trying to belittle me for doing it? Make up your fucking mind.

I have made up my mind, about you. You wouldn't like the conclusion I came to.

Wait, let me hold my breath while I wait to care what a racist on an online Political forum thinks of me.

K, I'm good.

You say "racist" like it is a bad thing. It isn't. Also, the 14th amendment was created to help negro ex-slaves after the civil war. Tell me what any beaners or anybody else for that matter has to do with that.

You are the one that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. You don't believe everyone deserves equal rights. What is there to argue about? I can't argue you out of ignorance. And you can't argue me into being stupid. So I guess we have a stalemate. I'll go back to working on my research paper, and you can go back to bleaching your wife beater shirts, and Googling ways to make homemade bombs.

Interesting. The CULT you adhere to doesn't even allow you to see the truth. Let me see if I can make a dent in it. What you call 'racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Also, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species" when it comes to various species of humans.

Another thing is that when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. Why? Because "racism" is good and natural. The same goes for schools of fish. Also, there are areas where bobcat and lynx home ranges overlap. The same is true for white tail deer and mule deer. As well as spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins. The same is true for about a zillion different species that could interbreed and have viable offspring if they chose to. But most often don't. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. Etc. times zillions. But somehow, you and your multiethnic supporting cult are right. WAKE UP!!!

Here is another proof of your TREASON. (If you are White) Human history is full of instances of warfare where one group of humans tried to take things from another group of humans. And as Plato said, "Only the dead have seen the end of war." The very worst place to have a potential enemy is living amongst you! Get this. Borders exist for a reason. The American constitution or any amendments made to it were created for the benefit of AMERICANS! Not the citizens of every other country on earth. Whatever you are writing a research paper on, it is probably as full of shit as you are.

Funny you don't see the flaw in your argument. You realize birds of different species can't mate right? You realize that, that's the natural function of species, to reproduce. The difference being, all races can mate and have children.

Trying to tell me I am committing treason by loving all races of human beings... you are mentally disturbed on top of being ignorant. Get an education that doesn't come out of Mein Kampf or Stormfront.

I wasn't talking of different species of birds mating. What I said was that when you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. As for the rest of your crap, it is just that. Crap. If that is the best you can do, go haunt somebody elses thread.

...and dummy, the birds fly together because they live together, and mate together.

Of course different species of animals NEVER get along or hang out together... EVER.

An example you give is animals in a cage. Interesting. Just like the mental cage of your multiethnic supporting cult.

An example you give is animals in a cage. Interesting. Just like the mental cage of your multiethnic supporting cult.

All those animals aren't in cages. Good try though! You call being a a loving, caring, humanist as a cult? Awesome. What's it like to hate all the time? What's it like to live off of a hollow negative emotion?

Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

He did absolutely no such thing.

In my thread, I said that "basically," that is what he did. I still stand by that.

He didn't "basically" do it either.

If he isn't going to deport ILLEGALS, you are really splitting hairs by not calling it an amnesty.
He has not taken office so you have no idea what he is going to do whatsoever.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

Or… You could just go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut and find a country more to your liking.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

cursed with a BRAIN-----I am not at all surprised that Trump has no intention of SWEEPING every undocumented person
in the USA into dump trucks and jettisoning them into hell

If Mexico is hell, it is a hell of the mexicans creation. There is no crime in sending them back to the country they came from. After all, it is THEIR country! Our country isn't theirs.

oh-----what hell of YOUR making did your kith and kin leave?

I'll think you'll find a lot of what he said on the campaign trail was not meant to be taken literally.

Forum List

Back