Trump caught on tape

In addition to the 'documents case' referenced above.....there is other alleged bad juju that is being investigated. And that net grows wider, per this morning's Washington Post.

"Georgia probe of Trump broadens to activities in other states"

June 2, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

"An Atlanta-area investigation of alleged election interference by former president Donald Trump and his allies has broadened to include activities
in Washington, D.C., and several other states, according to two people with knowledge of the probe — a fresh sign that prosecutors may be
building a sprawling case under Georgia’s racketeering laws."
It's beginning to look like these investigations are virtually all morphing into RICO-style cases.

Which is appropriate, given the Orange Buffoon's mafia-style proclivities. He's just not very good at them, given his mental and intellectual issues.

It's beginning to look like these investigations are virtually all morphing into RICO-style cases.

Which is appropriate, given the Orange Buffoon's mafia-style proclivities. He's just not very good at them, given his mental and intellectual issues.
Kinda reminds one of "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, the Trump fanboys. Making America Great ....... by their sexual fantasies and obsessions with scatology.

I'm not sure that all Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters......are proud to have the poster BS Filter be their talking head on American social media.

Seems to me to be a bit of a problematical presentation.

And a reinforcement of a widely held stereotype.

MAGA!!
Thanks for the verification. I'm like Trump. You sissy prissy bedwetters hate me, but the people love me because I tell the truth about you.

Thanks for the verification. I'm like Trump. You sissy prissy bedwetters hate me, but the people love me because I tell the truth about you.
Dude...no one loves you. No one even LIKES you

44 U.S.C. § 2205 (3)

"(3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President or the former President's designated representative."

The Orange Faced Shit Gibbon admitted himself, on tape he could declassify the material he illegally removed.

Further more, the declassification process takes time before the subject material can be declassified.

You did read the Rolling Stone article didn't you, or did you just jump in without reading?

Should read as follows:

The Orange Faced Shit Gibbon admitted himsef,on tape he could NOT declassify the material he illegally removed.

Will The Donald leave his wing tips and suits and end up in a Federal Prison, or, take his Trump Plane to a nation that does not have extradition very few: Russia [haha], Vietnam and Indonesia are much better.

See the list, here:

"Thanks for the verification. I'm like Trump. ........the people love me..."

Hey, if parading one's sexual fantasies and scatology obsession.... under the rubric of Make America Great.....makes one feel
as if they are part of an admired group, well, you be you, good poster BS Filter.

But there is a view held by some that.....demonstrating one's coprophiliac tendencies and publicly expressing sexual fantasy ain't
topics that fit real well in civil political discourse.
It ain't a good look for the MAGA movement, or Don Trump, or the poster BS Filter.

After all, it is undeniably..... icky.
And thus, is starkly sad.

We hope life will improve for the poster, BS

Hey, if parading one's sexual fantasies and scatology obsession.... under the rubric of Make America Great.....makes one feel
as if they are part of an admired group, well, you be you, good poster BS Filter.

But there is a view held by some that.....demonstrating one's coprophiliac tendencies and publicly expressing sexual fantasy ain't
topics that fit real well in civil political discourse.
It ain't a good look for the MAGA movement, or Don Trump, or the poster BS Filter.

After all, it is undeniably..... icky.
And thus, is starkly sad.

We hope life will improve for the poster, BS
You're icky. Icky sicky pricky sticky. I enjoy your way with words, but you really don't say anything.

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
Funny how it is you guys who released the classified document, not Trump.

It should be noted that the Rapist and Traitor could be charged under the Espionage Act of 1917. Which means he faces up 20-Years in Prison.

Yes, I know that in 1921 portions of the Espionage Act were repealed. The act itself is still in effect.

The Rapist and Traitor admitted on tape he did not have the power to declassify the material found at Shit-A-Lago. On the tape which now in the possession of U.S. Justice Department (and Special Prosecutor Jack Smith) the Rapist and Traitor openly discusses certain classified material and he waving this material around proving he a power that he admits on tape he did not have.

The Rapist and Traitor, by his own words and actions demonstrates his casual disregard for the security of classified material. What of that admission do MAGA MAGGOTS fail to comprehend?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back