Trump caught on tape

It should be noted that the Rapist and Traitor could be charged under the Espionage Act of 1917. Which means he faces up 20-Years in Prison.

Yes, I know that in 1921 portions of the Espionage Act were repealed. The act itself is still in effect.

The Rapist and Traitor admitted on tape he did not have the power to declassify the material found at Shit-A-Lago. On the tape which now in the possession of U.S. Justice Department (and Special Prosecutor Jack Smith) the Rapist and Traitor openly discusses certain classified material and he waving this material around proving he a power that he admits on tape he did not have.

The Rapist and Traitor, by his own words and actions demonstrates his casual disregard for the security of classified material and seems to think he can use such material as a prop.

He has resorted to elementary school yard insults. But I consider he is MAGA MAGGOT. They are not known for their intellectual ability
All you have to do is produce the tape.

He is reduced to using elementary school playground level insults. But I also consider the fact he is after all a MAGA MAGGOT and such people are not known for their intellectual ability.
Pointing out fauns history when he looses wasn't elementary insults it was the truth dumbass

Moron. He wanted to launch the attack for political purposes, close to the election.

Do you not know or learn anything?
They are not our friends. We were trying to help them when we sided with the Shah. They obviously didn't appreciate are help.

Guess what I read....

If true, Trump could face 10 years in prison.

Reports of bombshell Trump recording suggests prosecutors may have grounds to charge him under the Espionage Act​

"There is now every reason to expect former President Trump will be charged" under the Espionage Act.

"The law fits his reported conduct like a hand in glove," Goodman said.

What law ? We have no law anymore. We only have cherry picked law's that apply for political purposes. The American people are totally screwed. Welcome to the new Soviet and/or Nazi styled regime control in America, and the leftist are the jackboots.

Forum List

Back