trump calls Facebook the "enemy of the people."

555_e48db822a5117321784bb9010154210cff9fccda.jpg

You do realize that "Enemy of the people" is a Stalinist/Commie slogan? Of course you do!

View attachment 915783
I do. And Trump is up 8 points in the polls as well :)

Run by a CIA nerd and set up for misinformation , data retrieval and dishonest influence .

He really is a miserable human being.
View attachment 915781

We indefinitely suspended then-US President Donald Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts following his praise for people engaged in violence at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. We then referred that decision to the Oversight Board — an expert body established to be an independent check and balance on our decision-making. The Board upheld the decision but criticized the open-ended nature of the suspension and the lack of clear criteria for when and whether suspended accounts will be restored, directing us to review the matter to determine a more proportionate response.

And any media outlet that disagrees with trump is the "enemy of the people." trump is at it again, attacking anyone who disagrees with him. Maybe I will buy Meta stock today?
Facebook is. Quite a number of years ago, reading up on the psychology of Facebook, I quickly closed my account. So I'm immune to it's biased Lefty media stories and the drama that follows family and friends.

You go buy Meta stock and I hope you feel liberated in doing so. I doubt it though because you come across as having an unhealthy mental lifestyle if the story in the op gets your hackles up.

Forum List

Back