George Step Tries To Shame A Rape Victim Because She's A Trump Supporter.......It Didn't Go Like He Planned

Thank the Lord that us, all of us, posters here on USMB, are mostly normal.

1) Not Raping Children.
2) Not Showering with our Daughters.
3) Not saying how "I'd probably Date her if she wasn't my daughter."
4) Not promoting cutting off sex organs.
5) Not getting impeached over a Blow Job.
6) Not saying "You can grab them by the PUSSY"

Thank the Lord we have more sense than this ^^^^^

1) Not Raping Children.

OhPleaseJustQuit
Besides a LOL, do you wish to have an adult conversation?

If there was another adult in the room besides myself, sure, that would be acceptable.

It was a pleasure triggering you.

See ya.

Instead of being unapproachable, how about you for once, give me a topic to discuss with you.

That would be very adult like.

Can you do that?

Instead of being unapproachable, how about you for once, give me a topic to discuss with you.

That would be very adult like.

Can you do that?

Wow. Care for a tissue?

I don't recall reading anything in the forum rules about how being unapproachable is a violation of TOS.

PS -- Your post was nonsense.

Wow. Care for a tissue?

I don't recall reading anything in the forum rules about how being unapproachable is a violation of TOS.

PS -- Your post was nonsense.
It's not.

Just wondering if you could hold an actual adult conversation.
The possible topics were....... posted below in the Quote.

1) Not Raping Children.

It's not.

Just wondering if you could hold an actual adult conversation.
The possible topics were....... posted below in the Quote.

The topic was NOT your TDS, which is all your initial post was about.

Time for you to go back into the Quiet Box.

Bye.

The topic was NOT your TDS, which is all your initial post was about.

Time for you to go back into the Quiet Box.

Bye.
TDS is fake News.
I recognize Trump as a life long Lying Con Man.
That's not your fake news TDS.

Let's discuss the Covid Response, the Vaccines, and Closures within States.

C'Mon, you certainly have an opinion, Let's discuss>

'Step-on-all-of-us' is a shameless liar. Trump was never found guilty of the crime of rape yet here he is (Stephie) bludgeoning a real victim of rape just because of her political affiliation. What a shit head......

TDS is fake News.
I recognize Trump as a life long Lying Con Man.
That's not your fake news TDS.

Let's discuss the Covid Response, the Vaccines, and Closures within States.

C'Mon, you certainly have an opinion, Let's discuss>
Perfect! You say Trump Derangement Syndrome is 'fake news' then, astoundingly claim Trump is a 'Lifelong Con Man' with no proof offered. Funny how you have laser-vision when it comes to Trump's supposed 'crimes' but are amazingly blind to Biden's glaring crimes.

When little was known about Covid, Trump acted quickly to cause a quick development of the vaccine. Trump worked with a team including Fauci and Birx. He also appointed Dr. Scott Atlas as an advisor to the WH Covid team because Trump thought Birx and Fauci were being far to draconian. Atlas, who questioned just about everything Fauci and Birx did, finally resigned after being completely ignored and smeared in the media. Today we know he was correct, there were treatments and the shut downs were devastating also, masks don't work.

My opinion, is that your opinion comes from the far-left, Marxist controlled Democrat party and their captive legacy media.

The leftists HATE strong women who disagree with them. Will use any trick they can think of to try to tear them down.

Yes!! Stephie's 'trick' was bludgeoning her over and over again with the same fake question. She called him on it twice, the claim that Trump was convicted of rape.

Yes!! Stephie's 'trick' was bludgeoning her over and over again with the same fake question. She called him on it twice, the claim that Trump was convicted of rape.

The thing is that leftists believe anything their TV's tell them to believe, like President Trump being convicted.

They never even question it if their media gods say it.

One more thing, Atlas gave Trump advice about possible treatments to use along with the vaccine. Birx and Fauci bad mouthed anything but the vaunted vaccine. Trump tried to project that possible vision for people but, was ridiculed by the already Fauci-biased media. Birx and Fauci knew treatment would be cheaper and easier but if it were instituted, their vaccine and the ability to cover up how they actually engineered this virus, would come out. Immediately Democrats and their lock step media had to denigrate Atlas and insinuate he was some kind of kook.

The thing is that leftists believe anything their TV's tell them to believe, like President Trump being convicted.

They never even question it if their media gods say it.

They are surrounded by media sources telling them seemingly the same thing, same story. Also, those sources tell them that they are themselves suspect if they quote from any other sources that they have never heard before.

I love it when these sanctimonious Clinton Supporters try to shame Trump supporters.
He doesn't care that Bill Clinton has been accused of rape several times, and is Client #1 on Epstein's Island:

How dare George S. tell a rape victim why she chose not to come forward at the time? Talk about intellectual dishonesty, especially continuing to perpetuate the lie that Donald Trump was convicted for rape which is not true. Good for Nancy Mace. I wish she was my congressional representative. I would vote for her any day of the week.

Forum List

Back