Trump Calls DeSantis a “Globalist RINO”

And there never will be because as soon as they are named a potential candidate, the right will demonize that person.

Gretchen Whitmer would be a good POTUS. I say run her vs DiSantos. She locked down and encouraged vaccines and he was the polar opposite. Well, Trump says that's not true but I do recall my stripper friends having to go to Florida when strip clubs in MI were shut down.

She may certainly have been the most Fascist governor.
Good choice for your kind.

Damn,
Been telling the MAGA MUTTS for 4 years now that Turmp is an establishment pawn

But guess what? They'll fall for it just like the Left falls for the Left media time and time again. They never learn.
Partisan hacks....party is irrelevant...they're all cut from the same cloth.

President Trump is a Globalist RINO?
He sold weapons and nuclear tecnology to the Saudi's.

Was Trump a conservative president? No. So he was a RINO.

resident right-leaning columnists David Brooks and Bret Stephens discussed how "the party and a radicalized conservative movement have left them feeling alienated."

New York University professor and media critic Jay Rosen noted how Republicans "are frequently called 'conservatives' — and the most destructive among them the 'most conservative' — by reporters and editors who no longer know why they're using the words they habitually use."

All of which is to say that the latest instances of GOP infighting have thus revived a years-long conversation about what it even means to be conservative — and if that is even still the ideology at the center of the Republican Party.

Trump the (maybe) conservative​

Debates over the party's ideology have been going on for a very long time, of course. But that conversation arguably got louder when Donald Trump ran for president in 2015. NPR's Scott Simon asked right-wing radio host Glenn Beck back then whether Trump was a conservative.

"I don't think he is," Beck answered. "I haven't heard him talk about the Constitution or small government."

And a recent study shows just how much they did — it shows that Trump, who campaigned this past weekend in New Hampshire and South Carolina, in fact changed how people define conservatism. Researchers surveyed people who were particularly active in partisan politics. They presented those activists with pairs of senators, and then asked the respondents to name which senator was more conservative or more liberal.

"By April 2021, when we did this survey, Donald Trump had, even for these political activists, largely redefined what it was to be conservative around support for Trump and his style of politics," said Daniel Hopkins, a professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania and a study co-author.

Even those with conservative voting records (as measured by NOMINATE, a widely used measure of members' ideologies based on their voting records) were seen as more moderate than their colleagues if they were also Trump critics.

I’m going to vote for DeSantis but I don’t think he’ll beat Biden. The reason is because if Trump loses the nomination, he’s going to trash DeSantis, and enough of Trump’s followers will stay home.

The only caveat is if Trump dies. If Trump is out of the picture, I think DeSantis has a very good chance.

I’m going to vote for DeSantis but I don’t think he’ll beat Biden. The reason is because if Trump loses the nomination, he’s going to trash DeSantis, and enough of Trump’s followers will stay home.

The only caveat is Trump dies. If Trump is out of the picture, I think DeSantis has a very good chance.
It's tough to imagine Biden running again.

On the other hand, our standards are so low now, why not.

I know the deniers gonna deny but.........
I still can't help but believe that the elections are no longer free and fair.
Hard to believe there would be THAT many embracing such horrible policies that hurt themselves.

I mean, that would require widespread extreme stupidity on an epic scale.

Lulz

Trump took to his Truth Social account to whack DeSantis as a “globalist” and a “RINO” (Republican in name only).​

“Thank you. The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches. Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”​

Trump also “re-truthed,” similar to re-tweeting on Twitter, various supportive messages, such as “President Trump will destroy DeSantis in the primary,” “people need to do there (sic) research, DeSantis is fake and a globalist,” and reminders that the then-Congressman voted for resolutions that would raise the retirement age to 70.​

“You need to go back and look at his history. You will change tour (sic) mind. He is a RINO. Paid opposition to keep Trump from saving America. A vote for DeSantis is a vote for the establishment,” read a missive from one Trump supporter that the former President boosted.​

Words like “RINO,” “globalist” and “conservative” don’t mean anything anymore.

1675275191368.png

This is a campaign for the number one slot...the leader of the FREE world. IF we can get that back and only trump can do it. This will pass. When it is DeSantis time im 2028 or someone better, then Trump will put his full support behind him and it will be substantial.

I know the deniers gonna deny but.........
I still can't help but believe that the elections are no longer free and fair.
Hard to believe there would be THAT many embracing such horrible policies that hurt themselves.

I mean, that would require widespread extreme stupidity on an epic scale.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult is pretty widespread and keep their Cultists uninformed and extremely stupid, so....

Lulz

Trump took to his Truth Social account to whack DeSantis as a “globalist” and a “RINO” (Republican in name only).​

“Thank you. The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches. Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”​

Trump also “re-truthed,” similar to re-tweeting on Twitter, various supportive messages, such as “President Trump will destroy DeSantis in the primary,” “people need to do there (sic) research, DeSantis is fake and a globalist,” and reminders that the then-Congressman voted for resolutions that would raise the retirement age to 70.​

“You need to go back and look at his history. You will change tour (sic) mind. He is a RINO. Paid opposition to keep Trump from saving America. A vote for DeSantis is a vote for the establishment,” read a missive from one Trump supporter that the former President boosted.​

Words like “RINO,” “globalist” and “conservative” don’t mean anything anymore.

No video.

Big lie.

Forum List

Back