Trump Calls DeSantis a “Globalist RINO”

Iq scores are used for educational placement, assessment of intellectual disability, and evaluating job applicants. In research contexts, they have been studied as predictors of job performance and income.
Where ? Name them. Most of this shit was written in the 1980s.
Name the institutions that use IQ scores to hire, promote or segregate their workers by job description. None. Here’s one reason why.

Last edited:
Cause You're a 0 pal

I bet you haven't done ANYTHING with your life that's why you became a mod to have a little bit of power somewhere being an internet janitor

Clean it up Jannie

So nothing. That's what I thought. Have a nice day.

Lawyers need people skills which are as valuable in life as IQ.
Many people with high IQs have poor social skills. Something IQ does not measure.

A lawyer must interact with a jury, other lawyers, judges, the media…….something IQ alone won’t accomplish
So you'd go with the guy whose IQ was 80????

Where ? Name them. Most of this shit was written in the 1980s.
Name the institutions that use IQ scores to hire, promote or segregate their workers by job description. None. Here’s one reason why.

Jesus, guy, don't you know why they don't use IQ tests any more???? Are you that insulated from political reality?

With exceptional people skills vs someone with none?

Yes
I think you may not realize just how intellectually-challenged someone with an IQ of 80 is.
In any case, let's put it this way: given two potential lawyers, equal in all other ways -- people skills, years in practice, etc ... -- whose only difference was one had an IQ of 130, and the other, an IQ of 80 (which is completely unrealistic since they couldn't pass the bar exam... 80 is just a few points above moron level) ... in those circumstances you would be just as happy with the IQ 80 guy as with the IQ 130 guy? Seriously?

I think you may not realize just how intellectually-challenged someone with an IQ of 80 is.
In any case, let's put it this way: given two potential lawyers, equal in all other ways -- people skills, years in practice, etc ... -- whose only difference was one had an IQ of 130, and the other, an IQ of 80 (which is completely unrealistic since they couldn't pass the bar exam... 80 is just a few points above moron level) ... in those circumstances you would be just as happy with the IQ 80 guy as with the IQ 130 guy? Seriously?

A Retard vs an Asshole?

I’ll take the Retard

Jesus, guy, don't you know why they don't use IQ tests any more???? Are you that insulated from political reality?
I didn’t ask why illiterate, I asked you to name one place they are used. Go ahead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back