Nikki Haley poised to enter 2024 presidential race: The former South Carolina governor is set to launch a run on Feb. 15.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Haley’s expected announcement represents a turnabout: Haley declared in 2021 that she wouldn’t run for president if Trump did. But Haley telegraphed her change of plans in an interview with Fox News earlier this month, saying, “It’s bigger than one person. And when you’re looking at the future of America, I think it’s time for new generational change. I don’t think you need to be 80 years old to go be a leader in D.C.”

Nimrata Randhawa is a globalist and is not qualified to be president. She's a shill for warmongering John Bolton. Trump will make minced meat out of her.

Haley’s expected announcement represents a turnabout: Haley declared in 2021 that she wouldn’t run for president if Trump did. But Haley telegraphed her change of plans in an interview with Fox News earlier this month, saying, “It’s bigger than one person. And when you’re looking at the future of America, I think it’s time for new generational change. I don’t think you need to be 80 years old to go be a leader in D.C.”

Haley is intelligent enough to be President. That being said, she doesn't have a shot.

she admits herself that her foreign policy is that different from Trump

"most of what we did at the UN was consistent with Trump's campaign promises and positions. We challenged business as usual in New York and demanded more of a return for America’s disproportionate investment in the United Nations, the largest by far of any nation. We passed three separate and strong packages of sanctions on North Korea for its nuclear program. That meant doing what had never been done before, bringing China along. By the end of my term as ambassador, we had sanctioned North Korea more harshly than any country in a generation"

FOLKS, FOLKS: Rick Scott is the white Senator from Florida, Tim Scott is the african american senator from South Carolina

Forum List

Back